Become a Patron!

Ijoy Maxo

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So i received this as a contest win from @Heaven Gifts and wanted to give my thoughts on it.

1st lets start by saying this hex shaped 4 battery mod is big and heavy like 64 mm wide , 41 mm thick and weighs about 1 lb with batteries. I have big hands so it is no problem for me but small hands may have comfort problems.
Mod comes with usb cable, manual and 5 sets of stickers to customize to your liking.
The mod uses the same chip as the Ijoy lux at least it appears to be the same to me. So anyone who has used the Lux knows that the settings are pretty basic and straight to the point. It has Power and 3 TC settings of Ti SS, Ni (no TCR ) for those who like to set that. It also has Soft, Normal, Hard and User. The first one tells the mod to fire at 20% less power than its actual setting for the first 0.5 seconds of the draw, while Hard tells it to fire at 30% more power for the same duration. The User option allows you to set the wattage for the initial 3 seconds of the draw, in 0.5 second increments. I love this on my mods.
Thats about it for the mod, like I said a nice simple menu.

So I have been using this mod for about 2 weeks. I run 4 sam 25r batteries (mod also can run on 2) with a .2 ohm coil tank at around 55 watts. It last me 2 days (note I only sleep 3hrs a day) So roughly 40hrs and I charge at about 40% battery left as I don't drain my batteries any lower then that. I'm sure you could get more but I see no point in working the batteries that hard.
I do mostly Power mode, I'm not really a fan of TC but for this review I ran a Ti .2 rda at 60 had no dry hits and worked well, I tried the dry cotton test and it didn't burn so from my point of view I say TC works as it should.
I didn't test the output to see if it delivers 315 w as it says because well I don't have the tools to do it nor do I vape anywhere near 315w.
So in closing I will say anyone looking for a big mod with enough battery life for 2 days. i highly recommend giving this 1 a try. Like I said if you like things simple this mod nails it.

Thanks again to Heaven Gifts for this sweet mods

Be well everyone
Danimal40

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
how does it look with a 30mm atty on it?
I don't have a 30 mm atty, but looking at 510 placement I would say 30 would over hang mod. would have been smarter if they had place pin a Lil more in because mod is plenty big enough for any size atty

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It will overhang quite a bit. A 25mm sits flush I do believe. I have a Crown v1 on mine right now with plenty of room to spare.

I'll try to take a picture of my 30mm VCMT on it tonight when I get off work. I'll throw my 46mm fatboy rda on it as well for funzies.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I don't have a 30 mm atty, but looking at 510 placement I would say 30 would over hang mod. would have been smarter if they had place pin a Lil more in because mod is plenty big enough for any size atty
It will overhang quite a bit. A 25mm sits flush I do believe. I have a Crown v1 on mine right now with plenty of room to spare.

I'll try to take a picture of my 30mm VCMT on it tonight when I get off work. I'll throw my 46mm fatboy rda on it as well for funzies.
thansk for the info. was looking at this mod as a 30mm tank mod, but guess i'll pass. right now the lux seems to be my best option

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is my 30mm VCMT on the Maxo

7pmdOry.jpg

7No8tQI.jpg

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Here is my 30mm VCMT on the Maxo

7pmdOry.jpg

7No8tQI.jpg
thanks for the pic. yeah tahts a little too much for me. looks like I'm sticking to the lux unless you have any other suggestions for a mod that takes 30mm tanks with no overhang

VU Sponsors