Become a Patron!

Ijoy RDTA 5 wont feed juice

I’ve had my Ijoy RDTA 5 for about 2 months now and whenever I go to put juice into the tank, it does not go into the tank part but instead comes back up the tube and begins to flood the deck.

I’ve tried cleaning out the tube and making sure my cotton does not cover the holes for the juice to enter the tank and nothing seems to be working. The only way the juice goes into the tank is by filling the tube and then blowing into it so push the juice into the tank.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I’ve had my Ijoy RDTA 5 for about 2 months now and whenever I go to put juice into the tank, it does not go into the tank part but instead comes back up the tube and begins to flood the deck.

I’ve tried cleaning out the tube and making sure my cotton does not cover the holes for the juice to enter the tank and nothing seems to be working. The only way the juice goes into the tank is by filling the tube and then blowing into it so push the juice into the tank.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Sounds like a bubble in the juice inside your tank where the fill slot is. Try tilting your tank a little more while filling and fill slower. Bubble usually forms when you try to force juice into the tank faster than the air can escape.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
You can just tease one wick out, fill and tuck wick back in.

VU Sponsors