Become a Patron!

iJoy RDTA Box 200w

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone seen the new iJoy RDTA Box? It's a dual 18650 mod with a built in 12.8ml tank and uses the interchangeable decks like the Combo RDTA. It's kinda cool looking and I like the big juice capacity. I saw that Heaven Gifts has it for pre-sale http://www.heavengifts.com/IJOY-RDTA-BOX-200W.html

Here's some specs and pics from iJoy

201610271246544246.png

201610271724116083.png

201610261953132509.png

201610271723448876.png

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It looks kinda neat but I don't like how you have to use the tank and the decks for it. I like my own Atty's.

San Antonio,Texas

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the Combo RDTA so much I bought 3.
While this seems a bit interesting, I'm not so sure it'd be very easy to change or build.
Granted, lack of images may play a big part there.
Hell, maybe it's the greatest thing since wavy sliced pickles.
However odds are it is a plastic tank and that'd be a grand setback.
Looks interesting though.

Last edited:

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks kinda neat but I don't like how you have to use the tank and the decks for it. I like my own Atty's.

San Antonio,Texas
Normally, I do too, but I really like the RDTAs that iJoy has put out lately. The flexibility to use any of the different deck configurations from the Combo/Limitless Classic RDTA makes it pretty interesting. At first look, I thought it was a squonker....lol I'm curious to see some reviews, but I did find this video

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Normally, I do too, but I really like the RDTAs that iJoy has put out lately. The flexibility to use any of the different deck configurations from the Combo/Limitless Classic RDTA makes it pretty interesting. At first look, I thought it was a squonker....lol I'm curious to see some reviews, but I did find this video
That video was indeed interesting but for some reason this video made me WANT the RDTA BOX

Still concerned about it having a plastic tank.
Many juices will ruin it.
Doesn't say it comes with a spare.
That wouldn't stop me from purchasing it though.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I guess I'm like you sorta. I need some reviews. Although this would be perfect as a starter, for someone new who doesn't have much gear.

San Antonio,Texas

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found another vid for it, apparently Twisted420 had some input in building the iJoy RDTA Box. I do like the yellow and black look, looks sharp! In the video, he says there is a limited time coupon code (15 days) to bring the price down to $39.99 at Heaven Gifts. That sounds like a great deal! The coupon code is AVWT40

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to do a lot of driving and I'm always looking for a better road mod. Right now it's the Kanger Dripbox or RX with a Griffin. This hunk of ugly looks like a great option.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally got my iJoy RDTA Box from Heaven Gifts on Friday! I've been using the hell out of it the last couple days and it's been great. It has a very solid look and feel, everything fits nice and tight, no rattles or door shake at all. It's similar in size to my iJoy Lux, but it is a little taller, but a bit more narrow and not quite as wide. Despite the size, it is very comfortable in the hand, I love the big clicky button and no firing delay. The display is big and bright and easy to see. It's a satin, powder coat type finish, feels good and not a fingerprint magnet.

I have only used it in power mode, but the menu system seems very easy to navigate. The included coils are actually pretty nice, I mounted them and reading at 0.18. Very easy to build on and wick, just like the other iJoy RDTA's. Huge tank and I love how it fills up, just unscrew the cap and pour the juice in, no messing with eyedroppers. The internal tank slants toward the atty and I have had zero problems with dry hits. I have the wicks cut to go about 1/3 the way into the tank and wicking has been perfect. I have had no problems with leaking, I even held it upside down with a full 12ml in the tank and not a drop came out. It does come with a nice silicon cap for the atty for extra insurance for carrying in a bag or pocket. The flavor is just as good as the other iJoy RDTA's, which I really like.

Overall, I've been very happy with it. It's surprisingly comfortable to hold and fire, feels well built and looks sharp. In some ways it doesn't seem as big as it is since it has the built in tank, it gives the atty a low profile feel. Filling, building and wicking is a snap. I also really like the look and feel of the chuff style top cap, I think I like it more than my iJoy Limitless Plus v1 RDTA. The tank capacity is nuts, these RDTA's can go through juice pretty quick and having a 12ml tank is sweet. This is a nice set-up for anyone that like the iJoy RDTAs.

box1_zpsvh5lehik.jpg
box2_zpswufwkg3j.jpg
box4_zpsuhtvcuou.jpg
box6_zpsusricowg.jpg

Here's some size comparisons with a Ijoy Lux/Limitless Plus RDTA, RDTA Box, HCigar VT133/ OBS Engine and RX200/Griffin 22

box10_zpszwhzwqkv.jpg

box9_zpszxttr08k.jpg

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
No leaks or seeps anywhere. It feels very solidly built, all the seams, doors, caps, button are all snug and no wiggles or rattles.

I guess it's not a 510 but thanks I want one but one of the reviews I watched, his leaks. And that doesn't seem to be an easily swapped part.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just watched VapnFagan review of this mod, No mention if the window on the tank is glass or plastic?

Stuff for sale...Inquire within.

Last edited:

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just watched VapnFagan review of this mod, No mention if the window on the tank is glass or plastic?

It's some type of food grade plastic. I also heard that they have released an firmware update and added TCR and upped to max 225w. I haven't upgraded or checked it out yet. It's not a big deal for me since I use this in power mode and don't need the extra 25w, but I'm sure others will be happy with the upgrade.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I bought mine from heaven's gift. Used a coupon code from Mike Vape youtube review. Total was $30 with shipping included! Now just waiting for the 'slow boat' from China to make it here.

94802646644dbf9fd192da24f9a40c66.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

$30 shipped? I missed the boat on that deal!.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought mine from heaven's gift. Used a coupon code from Mike Vape youtube review. Total was $30 with shipping included! Now just waiting for the 'slow boat' from China to make it here.

94802646644dbf9fd192da24f9a40c66.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
which color?
I want silver.
this is my next box mod for sure! the more videos and photos I see I want this box more and more!

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got the yellow. Something different!

There are coupon codes from several youtube reviewers. I checked the code from Mike vape. It lowered the price to $50 plus shipping. But I remember seeing a bunch of coupon codes.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
which color?
I want silver.
this is my next box mod for sure! the more videos and photos I see I want this box more and more!

Definitely the silver , have found all the other colors from us shipping on the Bay but all out of silver everywhere , I would wait on the skyhook but have the decks for the combo and the classic so I'm grabbing this next week. Looks like it's gonna be a teal one though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Definitely the silver , have found all the other colors from us shipping on the Bay but all out of silver everywhere , I would wait on the skyhook but have the decks for the combo and the classic so I'm grabbing this next week. Looks like it's gonna be a teal one though

Which deck do you prefer? I'm thinking of grabbing the imc-7
d45b49933fc537b19bdbe60e27d0448a.jpg

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
which color?
I want silver.

Silver at fasttech.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the yellow. Something different!

There are coupon codes from several youtube reviewers. I checked the code from Mike vape. It lowered the price to $50 plus shipping. But I remember seeing a bunch of coupon codes.

I got it in red, but kinda wished I got the yellow now....lol The teal one looks pretty sharp as well.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got it in red, but kinda wished I got the yellow now....lol The teal one looks pretty sharp as well.
For 30 bucks may as well get all the colors....:)

Seriously though, it does look like a nice mod....gotta get one now.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

fasttech.com has the silver.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had mine for about a month and have been using it heavily and no leaks, seepage etc. It sucks to hear some people having problems, mine has had zero issues and I love using it. I personally haven't had any issues with anything I've gotten from them, but I know a few other people that have and Heaven Gifts has taken care of them quickly. Hopefully HG will get them taken care of.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've also had mine about a month with no leaks.
I've carried it in my coat pocket many times while it was laying on its side with no leaks.
I intentionally left it on its side over night to see if it'd leak, didn't happen.
For those that are having issues, sure wish I could provide some helpful info but since mine isn't having any trouble I can't see any of those problems first hand.
I've only been through about 18-20 tank fills so maybe I haven't waited long enough.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I've also had mine about a month with no leaks.
I've carried it in my coat pocket many times while it was laying on its side with no leaks.
I intentionally left it on its side over night to see if it'd leak, didn't happen.
For those that are having issues, sure wish I could provide some helpful info but since mine isn't having any trouble I can't see any of those problems first hand.
I've only been through about 18-20 tank fills so maybe I haven't waited long enough.
i wish i would have seen this at 30 bucks. i would have grabbed one lol maybe the vapor DNA sale coming up?

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finding it in the states for a good price so it could be in hand before March would be ideal.
Maybe something will turn up soon, hopefully.
Just glad I got mine when I did.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Finding it in the states for a good price so it could be in hand before March would be ideal.
Maybe something will turn up soon, hopefully.
Just glad I got mine when I did.
vapordna should have a sale on it pretty soon

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Ok I have had mine for less than a week no leaks,but now no display. It still fires but no display.

VU Sponsors