Become a Patron!

iJoy RDTA Box Mini - quick review

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First off, I'm not much of a reviewer even though I have watched hundreds maybe thousands of reviews. I give lots of credit to those reviewers who are at it full time...and who have a knack of making the review fun and interesting AND informative all at the same time. That being said here is a quick review on the above mentioned item that I was fortunate enough to win here on the VU Contest forum from Heaven Gifts. Thank you again @Heaven Gifts !
0417171714-1[1].jpg
Ok so here goes, the RDTA MINI comes with a pre-made 0.25 ohm RBM-C2 coil which I enjoyed vaping on very much. The coil only lasted me a week but I suspect I killed it by vaping nonstop on OHW My Man which is rather sweet. The coil was gunked up to the point of no return when I decided to try the build deck.
The build deck is not huge, with about 9mm of space between the holes of the positive and negative posts but it was enough space to build dual coil SS clapton coil that ohmed out at .25.
Wicking is a breeze and before I knew it I was in vape heaven. If I can build on this, you can too.0426171651-1[1].jpg
The looks and feel of this RDTA Mini is awesome, not too big but not tiny either. I would say the size and weight are just right.
0426171634-1[1].jpg
0426171635-1[1].jpg
don't mind my dirty scale!

Temperature Control control in stainless steel mode worked just fine so nothing bad to report there.
One thing I will mention is that the 2600 mAh battery is good for only about 200-210 puffs and that is at 35Watts. Test #1:
0418171437-1-1[1].jpg
Test #2
0421171657-1-1[1].jpg So you may want to get used to seeing this:
0421171657b-1-1[1].jpg
I decided it was time to clean out the tank and pop my Big Baby Beast on top to see how it handled it. Taking the top off was easy and taking the plastic reservoir out and cleaning was easy and it all went back together nicely. Sorry no picture of the insides but it was pretty uneventful except i almost dropped one of the little screws (no extras in the parts bag) so get yourself a magnetic tipped driver to make it fool-proof.
After the tank was clean and I put it all back together, I screwed the Big Baby on, no spring loaded pin but the tank screwed all the way down with no gap between the mod and tank.
With the Big Baby Beast:
0426171736-1[1].jpg
Well that about wraps it up, my overall opinion of this RDTA Mini is a thumbs up. It's compact size is a bonus and the vape is great. The main drawback for me at least was the battery life, if you vape at high wattage you may want to go with a full size RDTA box.
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions or if I missed something that you wanted to know about then feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to answer.
VAPE ON!

Last edited:
First off, I'm not much of a reviewer even though I have watched hundreds maybe thousands of reviews. I give lots of credit to those reviewers who are at it full time...and who have a knack of making the review fun and interesting AND informative all at the same time. That being said here is a quick review on the above mentioned item that I was fortunate enough to win here on the VU Contest forum from Heaven Gifts. Thank you again @Heaven Gifts !
View attachment 80632
Ok so here goes, the RDTA MINI comes with a pre-made 0.25 ohm RBM-C2 coil which I enjoyed vaping on very much. The coil only lasted me a week but I suspect I killed it by vaping nonstop on OHW My Man which is rather sweet. The coil was gunked up to the point of no return when I decided to try the build deck.
The build deck is not huge, with about 9mm of space between the holes of the positive and negative posts but it was enough space to build dual coil SS clapton coil that ohmed out at .25.
Wicking is a breeze and before I knew it I was in vape heaven. If I can build on this, you can too.View attachment 80634
The looks and feel of this RDTA Mini is awesome, not too big but not tiny either. I would say the size and weight are just right.
View attachment 80637
View attachment 80638
don't mind my dirty scale!

Temperature Control control in stainless steel mode worked just fine so nothing bad to report there.
One thing I will mention is that the 2600 mAh battery is good for only about 200-210 puffs and that is at 35Watts. Test #1:
View attachment 80639
Test #2
View attachment 80640 So you may want to get used to seeing this:
View attachment 80642
I decided it was time to clean out the tank and pop my Big Baby Beast on top to see how it handled it. Taking the top off was easy and taking the plastic reservoir out and cleaning was easy and it all went back together nicely. Sorry no picture of the insides but it was pretty uneventful except i almost dropped one of the little screws (no extras in the parts bag) so get yourself a magnetic tipped driver to make it fool-proof.
After the tank was clean and I put it all back together, I screwed the Big Baby on, no spring loaded pin but the tank screwed all the way down with no gap between the mod and tank.
With the Big Baby Beast:
View attachment 80645
Well that about wraps it up, my overall opinion of this RDTA Mini is a thumbs up. It's compact size is a bonus and the vape is great. The main drawback for me at least was the battery life, if you vape at high wattage you may want to go with a full size RDTA box.
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions or if I missed something that you wanted to know about then feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to answer.
VAPE ON!
So can i use a big baby beast on my ijoy rdta 200w box?

VU Sponsors