Become a Patron!

IJOY Tornado Nano RTA/Chipped Coil??

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just saw this on a few places and with the Tornado becoming a popular RTA this could be a great option for those who want a option for coilheads, when they dont have time for building. I find it pretty awesome that the Glass included also changes from Tinted to Clear depending on visable light, much like glasses with the auto-tinting....Im not sure what the chip is inside the coilheads but they look to have a ceramic base like the Pure Tank...What are your thoughts on this RTA?

Found pictures on it:
201605271816018039.jpg
vUx5ahf.jpg
GMdLk5s.jpg
F1r6Vka.jpg
pjy9tUC.jpg

IJOY Listed Specs:
IJOY Tornado Nano Chip Coil sub-ohm tank&RTA features the innovative build-in chip coil, which is mainly used for electrical conductivity and heat dissipation, make Tornado Nano a real chip inside tank. IJOY Tornado Nano also comes with 18.6 mm Two Post RTA coil, features screwing the screws from the top, allowing for easy mounting of dual coil builds.

Combining a color change glass, users can get more fun on the IJOY Tornado Nano. A black color change glass contained in the package. When exposed to sunlight, or vaping for a while, the glass becomes translucent. All coatings are glass exterior, completely safe and harmless. Enjoy the magic. More color coming soon, please stay tuned.

Using the convenient directly unscrew top fill design, users can easily fill the 4ml tank capacity and leaks free. Hold the trip tip can be more convenient to unscrew the top cap, also the drip tip is 510 compatible.
A 24K Gold Plated Center Pin features a direct to contact design resulting in minimal voltage drop due to the lack of redirection of electrical current.
The wide area airflow also delivers cooling to a wider surface area in the subdeck, effectively cooling the entire system.
The chassis of the Tornado RDTA is manufactured utilizing 304 Stainless Steel, providing a heft and durability to be expected from a flagship tank.

Product Features:
24.2 mm Diameter
4 ml Capacity
Peek Insulator
Direct To Contact 24K Gold Plated 510
Wide surface Area Cools Entire Subdeck and Deck of RTA
Innovative Chip Coil sub-ohm Tank System
18.6 mm big size Two Post RTA Deck
Convenient Top Filling System
Delrin Drip Tip 510 compatible
High Quality Stainless Steel and Glass Construction

If your interested you can view them here: LINK

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That looks cool I'm new w building and want a RTA now what's the diff between the two? Chip and regular?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That looks cool I'm new w building and want a RTA now what's the diff between the two? Chip and regular?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No clue yet, it seems like there ceramic in the chipped version...Im really not sure yet, I posted this hoping more information would be posted about it from anyone in the know. If your new to building I suggest you look into the Merlin RTA or the Boreas RTA as they are the best RTA's out IMO.

Just bought one of these yesterday from VaporBeast for $10.99. I'd been looking at it for a while. Only RTA I've owned is the Sigelei Moonshot and it's wonderful, but the 2 ml tank is a pain and the deck is not very build friendly. I figured for $11 bucks you can't go wrong. If you guys are still interested in this unit I will check back and let you know how it is when it arrives in a few days.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
No clue yet, it seems like there ceramic in the chipped version...Im really not sure yet, I posted this hoping more information would be posted about it from anyone in the know. If your new to building I suggest you look into the Merlin RTA or the Boreas RTA as they are the best RTA's out IMO.
The chip coil lights up when you fire. at least that's how it is for the EXO coils. I have the EXO XL and the C2 and C4 are chipped. i believe they are ceramic as you said, but the main purpose is it lights up. I do want to see if i could use one in the RTA deck, that would be awesome. Looks like the RTA is designed as an RTA or to use with premade coils, of which some have chips in them

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The chip coil lights up when you fire. at least that's how it is for the EXO coils. I have the EXO XL and the C2 and C4 are chipped. i believe they are ceramic as you said, but the main purpose is it lights up. I do want to see if i could use one in the RTA deck, that would be awesome. Looks like the RTA is designed as an RTA or to use with premade coils, of which some have chips in them
I got one shortly after posting this and found that they light up when fired, I also was sent multiple types and some lit up, some were for TC and other reason. The bases were ceramic for sure. The rta itself is great though

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I got one shortly after posting this and found that they light up when fired, I also was sent multiple types and some lit up, some were for TC and other reason. The bases were ceramic for sure. The rta itself is great though
Lmao I didn't see how old this was

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors