Become a Patron!

iJust2 HELP PLEASE

Hello all, recently I bought a legit iJust2 kit from my friend.
Everything was fine and perfectly worked for a few days.
Now it is unresponsive.
When I plug in the charger there is a LED that is supposed to show RED, it does not light up at all.
The power button LED doesnt light up no matter what.
The battery is essentially not doing anything.
I have tried multiple working charging leads and still nothing.
Very strange since it was working yesterday?
Any help would be appreciated as this is my only vape and will have to break my weeks of non smoking as I am going through bad withdrawal at the moment. Please for the love of my non smoking help me :(

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have you asked your friend? If it's not doing anything, my guess would be that the battery needs to be replaced.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would seem that the battery needs to be replaced. The fact that you the LED is not lighting up means that the battery is dead and needs to be replaced.

Device needs to be replaced, most internal battery devices give out in 6 months to a year and honestly not a lot of shops replace the batteries for devices such as this. Consider purchasing a device with a removable 18650 battery so that when the battery gives out you can replace it for cheaper. Also, with respect, it's not a good idea to purchase used vaping devices (especially internal battery devices) from friends as most have some miles of use on them and only a select few can withstand the beating we give them though usage.

VU Sponsors