Become a Patron!

I'll Just jump right in!

VapingGranny

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Okay I know its been awhile getting my intro up. I am a Mom to 1 son and Granny to 4 beautiful boys. I have had many chances to quit smoking even enjoyed a 5 year hiatus. But that Just one puff won't start you back to smoking again ran through my head at a bad period in my life. Last fall I had a good scare that "this shits really happening to me" I had my first double pnuemonia. Took months to recover from, also learned that I had early stages of COPD and advanced heart disease. I tried to cold turkey, noway that worked about 20 minutes. I tried patches, pills, and gum. I found more sucess at cutting down my smoking with the gum, but still had to have a few smokes through the day.

One day I was doing research on another project when I found an article about how ecigarrettes helped them quit. I thought oh great another gadget to throw away money on. Well my curiosity got the best of me and found myself with my last smoldering stinky stick, stumbling into a local Brick and mortor vape shop. I was amazed, bewildered and quite confused at how all this stuff worked. I watched as repeat clientelle came and went and heard how its changed their lives. So okay I said quite meekly to the owner of the shop what is it I need to start this and how do I do it successfully. One thing he said was any moment without a cigarrette is a success, if you mess up and smoke one, who cares, that moment is done, let yourself learn your vape and that will be your success.

I have to say three months later I have been without a cigarrette and eliquid bottles now plaque my purse. My Lung Dr. was pleased I have put down the smokes, he rather me do nothing but he can handle the vaping with a goal of quitting all together. I started with 2 ego batteries and evods and quickly moved up to protanks and a MVP2 which I give it hell. My newest addition and newfound love is a kayfun lite clone and an VTR. I think what really helped me the most is the tinkering with learning building heads, and wicking, cotton and reading until im blind. Now I ve started getting my feet wet with mixing some juice. Really happy to have this forum and the wealth of information and commardory.

Last edited:

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hi granny, nice to have you here. :)

if i could, without being critical, offer you one bit of advice. when you have a rather long post like that, please break it up into spaced paragraphs. for ADD people like me, it just looks like a wall of text and is hard to read. no biggie, just a suggestion. :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
much. thank you.gif

and congrats on your progress in not smoking!

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome Granny. How many years did you smoke the stinkies?

36 years here, once I bought by first ego kit never smoked one again )

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome Granny!

Are you still taking your special Rheumatism medicine?

What kind of liquid are you fixing mix?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
can we come play in your cement pond? giggle.gif

VU Sponsors