Become a Patron!

I'm a beautiful vaping girl

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Target tank and the cCells are pretty impressive to use so little e-juice and be as low on the power as they are.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HA! I got roped in! Finkelstein is Einhorn and Einhorn is finkelstein!

@greendd , you need to step your troll game up!

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
also thread moved to where it belongs for now...

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Posting incorrect information can sometimes be misconstrued and not seen as a joke to some. Not everyone has a sense of humor or finds things funny that others find hilarious.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OK people starting to sound like that other forum.

GreenDD post a picture of your license with all personal info blocked out. That will silence the mob............

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK people starting to sound like that other forum.

GreenDD post a picture of your license with all personal info blocked out. That will silence the mob............
So we get photo shopped proof she/he is a self admitted liar. That defense I am sure will hold up against a lawsuit from a pissy parent.
If he/she proves to the owners of the site that they are 18 and over I will stfu about them being pretween and a liar.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
All this because the person wanted to join and you guys "think" the person isnt old enough? So if they were 16 and looked like they were 30 that could pass? I dont mean to sound dickish but thats kind of fucked up...I never had to prove my age signing up...for all you guys know Im 14 years old.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I never questioned her age and tried offering some friendly helpful advice.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hope that DD was not scared off by the commotion I hate to see new members get a bad introduction and never return. That happened on the OF because if that Nasty Old Retarded Bass Turd.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All this because the person wanted to join and you guys "think" the person isnt old enough? So if they were 16 and looked like they were 30 that could pass? I dont mean to sound dickish but thats kind of fucked up...I never had to prove my age signing up...for all you guys know Im 14 years old.
Yet you do not act like a lying tweener. Nor posted a pic that calls into question your actual age.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Raymo2u? perhaps a little older than a tweener. :p

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Because you do not look north of 13.
Not reading any further but... I am 26 born on 12/8/89 at 10:05am and here is my ugly mug (albeit a year ago) forgive my dirty face :oops:
11354898_10203945395666569_671084858_n.jpg

I look way Underaged..... Like 14 or somethin'. I hate it (sometimes). Everytime I buy alcohol, even though the lady has seen me before (alot) I get carded.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not reading any further but... I am 26 born on 12/8/89 at 10:05am and here is my ugly mug (albeit a year ago) forgive my dirty face :oops:
View attachment 45164

I look way Underaged..... Like 14 or somethin'. I hate it (sometimes). Everytime I buy alcohol, even though the lady has seen me before (alot) I get carded.
Of course I never started off by lying about myself neither. I always make sure I post the correct info..... Don't wanna lose my Place on any forum or site.

RenoMama

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
View attachment 45164

Enjoy getting carded while it lasts! I die inside a little every time I don't get asked. Lol.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Enjoy getting carded while it lasts! I die inside a little every time I don't get asked. Lol.

I used to get carded by salespeople who were not old enough to even buy cigarettes when they raised the smoking age. It would piss me off royally and I would say I have gray hair older than you are!

VU Sponsors