Become a Patron!

I'm a vendor and should only post in this thread

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If the package was sent USPS go to the USPS site and put in the tracking # see what happens! You also have the option to have text alerts or email notifications about your package when you enter the info in the drop down box on the USPS site
https://www.usps.com/international/welcome.htm
https://www.usps.com/manage/welcome.htm
They( USPS) also help you with your package- call them or type in about your package problem! They aren't going to call you! You have to be a little more pro active about this matter- next time deal with local vendors in your area! Why are you not purchasing thru vendors in your country?
Make sure that these products are legal in your country. Now that you have had a tracking # it is out of EJuice Corner hands- now it is a Postal Problem- call or email USPS-
This is why I do not order from China any more - a month or two to get some of my purchases, to me not worth it! We have great online vendors here in the US and I look at reviews about the company before I place any order! I do my homework on these businesses before I give them my business.

The Thing about Tanzania Customs Agency and the Tanzania Postal Service is that they are extremely conservative and if any citizen brings in a product they deem as "illegal" they right away call the receiver for questioning, so for example if it did arrive and it was illegal i would be busy paying off government fines instead ! Fact is, i have received all orders before from China, U.S.A and the U.K, via ship and air.

I was looking for a new vendor with better prices, especially on "cookie monsta (loaded/ruthless)" and "smores by loaded (ruthless)", i really love these flavors and i can't get them from the U.K at a sensible price with shipping costs and the prices on ejuicecorner.com where so attractive

https://checkout.shopify.com/15535745/orders/348c8565a71ded8ae618e637addc8f74 ---- this is the order link

UA632261423US is the USPS tracking number.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
http://www.usgobuy.com/en/usps/shipping-us-to-tanzania.html

Prohibited Commodities for Tanzania
1.Playing cards, except in complete decks properly wrapped.

2.Feeding bottles with rubber or glass tube.

3.Gambling equipment.

4.Newsprint paper.

5.Playing cards; saccharine; tobacco, cigars, cigarettes; and cigarette papers.

Here in the US- eliquid has been deemed a tobacco product by the FDA

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
http://www.usgobuy.com/en/usps/shipping-us-to-tanzania.html

Prohibited Commodities for Tanzania
1.Playing cards, except in complete decks properly wrapped.

2.Feeding bottles with rubber or glass tube.

3.Gambling equipment.

4.Newsprint paper.

5.Playing cards; saccharine; tobacco, cigars, cigarettes; and cigarette papers.

Here in the US- eliquid has been deemed a tobacco product by the FDA

That information is not complete. Look, if it was illegal and it did arrive, id be paying a fine for importing illegal goods. That hasn't happened, and i have received plenty liquids from U.S.A and U.K. In Tanzania it is a nicotine product like nicotine gum!

Last edited:

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I SINCERELY hope that i am somehow WRONG ABOUT ALL OF THIS and the liquids do arrive somehow !

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
They respond back to facebook messages pretty fast: https://www.facebook.com/ejuicecorner/

I have bought from this vendor quite a few times but then again I live in the US so the package only has to go from California to Florida.

I find it odd that the package landed in Jamaica New York on the way out of the country instead of Miami Florida which is much closer to your location.
Have you ever has US packages travel this way (through NY) before?

Plus I have never seen this in a tracking post before:
"Features: Hold for Pickup"

EDIT: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=UA632261423US#

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I apologize to the buyer for implying he 'may' be a whiny piece of impatient shit. If you've been waiting THIS long with the package not moving, I'd be worried too.

But it's very unlikely this has ANYTHING to do with the seller, this is 99.99% guaranteed to be on the customs/mail system. It always is.

Also I have had the hold for pickup option offered to me, but only on high dollar items with purchased insurance on them. I could see the reasoning in that scenario for wanting to use it, as people steal shit off doorsteps all the time and this package for some reason was NOT sent with delivery signature requirements. Yet they paid for high dollar insurance. OKAY.

Tanzania does sketch me out a bit, as anything in East Africa (no offense if you live there) instantly becomes sketchier by just being there. It's a turbulent fucking place, what can I say? Definitely not meaning this in a racial way, more of a socioeconomic way.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tRef=fullpage&tLc=2&text28777=&tLabels=UA632261423US,

Still shows that the package is in transit.
1 month is very long it left NY on 4/10
type in your info to be alerted in the Available Actions
Contact USPS for them to put a tracer.

https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm

I noticed that. it is as if the package had never been scanned in by customs.
That would mean the package is sitting around somewhere between JAMAICA, NY and the location of the scanner where packages from the US enter Africa.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Does anyone have the email for USPS customer service ? i can't find it online for international packages, i really doubt this is a shipping problem though.

I even told them at ejuicecorner.com that i would pay for DHL fees this time if they do what they claim!

they sent me this email ......

Date: Mon, May 8, 2017 at 3:10 AM
Subject: Re: Order #EC2875 confirmed

Mr Anwar

Tomorrow morning I will send you the new tracking number for the new shipment that we send but if it got hold in the custom again then we are not responsible for that
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i didn't know how to place the email here unedited but that what i got, also they trying to pretend that customs has held it, if that was true, id be in trouble with customs and not looking for solutions from other people.

TODAY IS 10th, STILL NO NEW TRACKING NUMBER from them

so ... what do you make of this guys ????

Sounds like they are going to reship the package so if anything you will get another shot at having the package arrive.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I noticed that. it is as if the package had never been scanned in by customs.
That would mean the package is sitting around somewhere between JAMAICA, NY and the location of the scanner where packages from the US enter Africa.

Which likely means (in my experience with international orders) that shit is gone. I don't mean to be a debbie downer or to scare the buyer, but once something enters the black hole of getting lost between the exporting and importing process between countries, it RARELY fucking makes it out. Usually because it gets stolen by a carrier or a customs employee who realized it had been sitting around forever and likely wouldn't be noticed missing. I've had this happen three times to date, at a rate of about once every year and a half. Not exactly a common situation, but it does happen. Always with me being the buyer, too. Right on the end that gets fisted hardest in those situations.

The fact the seller is offering to reship a new order is good news alone. The two times I had shit get lost coming from obscure international ejuice resellers, they refused to replace it both times and realistically I cannot blame them as it was 0% their fault and 100% the mail system's fault.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That information is not complete. Look, if it was illegal and it did arrive, id be paying a fine for importing illegal goods. That hasn't happened, and i have received plenty liquids from U.S.A and U.K. In Tanzania it is a nicotine product like nicotine gum!

STOP trying to defend them.

I am not defending them- I have never used EJuice Corner- Yes it does look like EJuice corner is sending out another shipment to you. It looks like a shipping problem- like @5150sick said- it looks like your 1st order it is still in Jamaica NY. Wouldn't it be shipped back to EJuice Corner by now?
Yes and I have never seen "Features: Hold for Pickup" either.
Sorry you are having this problem- geesh!
We in the US know that our mail system USPS has had its issues. Once a package is shipped- the retailer is at the mercy of the USPS as well as you are, I do not think EJuice Corner would make up a bogus shipping label and put you through all this trouble- if I were EJuice Corner, I would have cancelled your order and given you your money back! But it looks like EJuice Corner is trying to get your favorite liquids to you, by trying to ship another order to you.
I do not know of any eliquid companies that ship to Tanzania- sorry. Maybe ebay?

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I am not defending them- I have never used EJuice Corner- Yes it does look like EJuice corner is sending out another shipment to you. It looks like a shipping problem- like @5150sick said- it looks like your 1st order it is still in Jamaica NY. Wouldn't it be shipped back to EJuice Corner by now?
Yes and I have never seen "Features: Hold for Pickup" either.
Sorry you are having this problem- geesh!
We in the US know that our mail system USPS has had its issues. Once a package is shipped- the retailer is at the mercy of the USPS as well as you are, I do not think EJuice Corner would make up a bogus shipping label and put you through all this trouble- if I were EJuice Corner, I would have cancelled your order and given you your money back! But it looks like EJuice Corner is trying to get your favorite liquids to you, by trying to ship another order to you.
I do not know of any eliquid companies that ship to Tanzania- sorry. Maybe ebay?

This 100%. It's clearly not their fault, people truly do not understand the inadequacy of the USPS.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I SINCERELY hope that i am somehow WRONG ABOUT ALL OF THIS and the liquids do arrive somehow !
Me too- I hope you are able to get your favorite eliquids or at least your money back if there is another problem!
Sucks that this has happened!
:hug:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I'm a religiously paranoid asshole who refreshes his USPS tracking like 10-15 times per day if not more due to the MULTITUDE of bad experiences I've had with the USPS. Probably more bad experiences than ANY other company I've dealt with, but it's kind of necessary to deal with them so.. bit of a Catch 22 there.

Even still, I understand that when my package gets hung up, a scan is forgotten, etc., that 0% of the fault for this is on the seller. Once they place your package in a mail slot, it turns into this game of Russian Roulette, only you didn't get to see them load the gun to even know how many bullets are in the cylinder or if they're lying (you just have to trust them and hope you hear a click instead of a bang, then pass the gun to the next unlucky fuck down the line), where both buyer and seller has to just HOPE the USPS does their job, as they've proven on numerous occasions they won't always do this.

What I'm saying here is that you have to take a risk and trust them.

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I apologize to the buyer for implying he 'may' be a whiny piece of impatient shit. If you've been waiting THIS long with the package not moving, I'd be worried too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have copied our shipping policy. We will refund your order once we receive it back . Until then we can not refund your order.
For Canada/International Orders
E-Juice Corner is NOT liable for any shipments that are held or seized by the Canadian Customs or the Customs of your country. Canada does not allow nicotine to enter their country. We will NOT refund any orders due to shipments not arriving as it is your responsibility to know and understand the law of your country.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Hahahah .. sounds like you came to East Africa and had a bad experience ... tough, it shouldn't happen, but it's not like i wouldn't get crime in any of you're countries. You can't racially offend me with racism and i ain't of that ethnicity either, yet that has nada to do with this situation. Besides no one would steal e-liquid this side, they rarely even know it, so that's not it either.

Okay, bye dude. Clearly you're here trying to get offended and mad. You don't want help, you want to bitch and moan to an audience.

I came from bumfuck, wartorn Serbia in the 90's. If anything I can relate, but I wasn't trying to offend you or anyone else for the matter, simply stating the turbulent conditions in EA could've led to a customs agent stealing your mail. Which has been known to happen there, a lot.

But seeing your reply to what I said and your latest replies, you didn't come here for help. You came here EXCLUSIVELY to shit talk this company. You don't even fucking want help, you want to complain.

Enjoy talking to yourself, there's a reason 90% of the people here quit replying. I'm also a gay Serbian who is dating a black guy, so if you think I'm racist (despite me literally saying I wasn't in a disclaimer before I said that) you got your shit crooked son.

To anyone else reading this, don't bother trying to help this stump. He doesn't want it, he just wants a medium to complain and replying to this thread is giving it to him.

Go fuck yourself. You're shit talking a company that as far as I can tell is trying to HELP you, when the issues at hand are 0% their fault to begin with. Now you're shit talking us. I got the picture, you're here to talk shit, not because you want help. Enjoy triple posting because nobody wants to reply to your tired ass anymore.

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay, bye dude. Clearly you're here trying to get offended and mad. You don't want help, you want to bitch and moan to an audience.

I came from bumfuck, wartorn Serbia in the 90's. If anything I can relate, but I wasn't trying to offend you or anyone else for the matter, simply stating the turbulent conditions in EA could've led to a customs agent stealing your mail. Which has been known to happen there, a lot.

But seeing your reply to what I said and your latest replies, you didn't come here for help. You came here EXCLUSIVELY to shit talk this company. You don't even fucking want help, you want to complain.

Enjoy talking to yourself, there's a reason 90% of the people here quit replying. I'm also a gay Serbian who is dating a black guy, so if you think I'm racist (despite me literally saying I wasn't in a disclaimer before I said that) you got your shit crooked son.

To anyone else reading this, don't bother trying to help this stump. He doesn't want it, he just wants a medium to complain and replying to this thread is giving it to him.

Go fuck yourself. You're shit talking a company that as far as I can tell is trying to HELP you, when the issues at hand are 0% their fault to begin with. Now you're shit talking us. I got the picture, you're here to talk shit, not because you want help. Enjoy triple posting because nobody wants to reply to your tired ass anymore.

I SERIOUSLY APOLOGIZE man, you're 100% right, i don't know where that came from. I am sorry to you and everyone else in this forum. As for the package, it is what it is.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Oh I'd still be pissed about the package.
It may not be the company's fault but if they want you to be a repeat customer they'd send a replacement.
That's simply just the cost of doing business.

Even If my package got lost and it was a big pain in the ass as long as they sent a replacement they'd have a steady customer if it were me.

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I owe www.ejuicecorner.com a public apology, THEY ARE LEGIT, I RECEIVED my package. It got handed to me yesterday, got picked up by my bro's assistant on Saturday from the post office. I sincerely apologize to the vendor and everyone on this forum for any bad images i may have portrayed of anyone especially www.ejuicecorner.com, their competitive prices are what attracted me, they do make it happen and i have to say, all aside, i am really happy, really really happy, THANK YOU to everyone for trying to help me out :-D

VU Sponsors