Become a Patron!

I'm back!

Lesleym1

Member For 3 Years
I started vaping last June and it was going really well in a week I went from 20 a day to 3

Then my manager got me sacked (this on top of my partner of 38 years having just died and not knowing if I could keep my flat) and I am sorry to report I fell off the wagon for a year

So recently I thought about trying again. My Pico e-Leaf turned out to have somehow got the top of the chamber jammed solid. Anyway the more I thought about it, I realised I didn't like it. Felt too heavy in my hand and after trying a friends pen vape I preferred that perhaps because it feels more like a cigarette. So Friday night I ordered the two pen kit from LoVaper- it arrived Sunday morning- I know it's a beginners kit although I like the idea that you replace the head rather than the coil- replacing the coil on the e-leaf wasn't easy for me

Started using it today with a rather nice cherry e-liquid. Day one I've gone from 20-25 a day to 7 cigarettes and most of those were me reaching for my fags without thinking and what I noticed was when I did have a blunt it didn't taste of anything and I only took a few tokes before binning it

So here goes again

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope you can quit the coffin nails permanently this time......:wave:

Lesleym1

Member For 3 Years
Well I have fallen off the wagon more times than I care to mention.....Various liquids I thought would taste nice didn't or I got the strenght wrong. Been trying for a week again and doing quite well now find I can't reload the tank- I couldn't open the top of the replacement atomizer and trying to load my spare I got more liquid out than in. ~I think I may have forgotten how to load a LoVaper

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Back @LesleySM and sorry for your loss. I know how it it is to lose someone close to you but Vape On Safely!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well I have fallen off the wagon more times than I care to mention.....Various liquids I thought would taste nice didn't or I got the strenght wrong. Been trying for a week again and doing quite well now find I can't reload the tank- I couldn't open the top of the replacement atomizer and trying to load my spare I got more liquid out than in. ~I think I may have forgotten how to load a LoVaper

Keep trying Lesley - it took me over 2.5 years to finally quit with vaping - tobacco is an insidious addiction

But, will have my 2 year anniversary of being 100% smoke free in January and you can do it too :)

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome back and Congrats on giving it another try. Just take it one day at a time and it will be worth it. Everybody is different on how your body reacts on giving up tobacco. Some, like me, I gave up smoking the day I started vaping. Others, it takes awhile but just stick with it and you will kick the habit.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome back Lesley :vino:

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm glad this forum is kind to people that "fall off the wagon" unlike say, AA. This forum appears to even be supportive of people who wish to continue smoking but smoke less by supplementing it with vaping.

VU Sponsors