Become a Patron!

I'm building a vape mod comparison site! mynextvape.com

Hey all,

I've been building this mod comparison site for a few weeks now, just added vape mod #100 to it. Would be great to get some feedback from you lot on what is working and what can be improved upon.

https://mynextvape.com/

Thaaaanks,

Y

Last edited:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU.

Spent a few minutes looking at your site and aside from the layout being awkward, the content is pretty cool. If you can manage to run it without having to put pop ups and such all over the site and keep the content updated you will likely have a pretty popular site. Good name, cool concept and people new to vaping can actually take something away from it.

bestkeptsecret

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hey all,

I've been building this mod comparison site for a few weeks now, just added vape mod #100 to it. Would be great to get some feedback from you lot on what is working and what can be improved upon.

-> My Next Vape - The world of vape. Organised.

Thaaaanks,

Y

Be nice to see UK Pricing as well as USD and EURO. UK is the fastest growing market in Europe so its well worth considering / putting it on your to-do list

While I went quiet on this, I did make some changes in the meantime.
The biggest thing is building scrapers to automate the entire process, so you will see much more mods and prices (mainly Amazon prices, soz US but didn't find an easily scrapable source yet for USD prices). The benefit is the site can be more up to date (remember this is one man doing this as a side project) without my effort.
There are some bits I want to improve (mainly the guide / filter bit, because searching through a huge collection of mods is hard) but yeah thanks for the feedback so far!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Love the concept

VU Sponsors