Become a Patron!

I'm Excited!!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well I told my local vape shop I'm a coil builder and they asked for some demos. I may be selling coils to my local community!!! This would be so awesome!!View attachment 119648
Use caution. My local vape shops and I checked with the FDA...you supposedly have to have a license as a tobacco product manufacturer according to the deeming regulations... they sent me all the documentation. Other than that, you can just sell them person to person without putting you and the vape shops in legal violation of those regulations. I'm saying all this assuming you're in the USA. And looking out for a friend.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Use caution. My local vape shops and I checked with the FDA...you supposedly have to have a license as a tobacco product manufacturer according to the deeming regulations... they sent me all the documentation. Other than that, you can just sell them person to person without putting you and the vape shops in legal violation of those regulations. I'm saying all this assuming you're in the USA. And looking out for a friend.

Yah I've heard murmurs about this. Figured I'd get with them about it if things progress any further. Thanks for lookin out!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yah I've heard murmurs about this. Figured I'd get with them about it if things progress any further. Thanks for lookin out!
You're very welcome friend! I just don't want to see anyone's passionate craftsmanship lead to trouble with the law. You're a great builder! And even if we have to share our coils person to person, one set at a time; at least we can continue our passion!

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You're very welcome friend! I just don't want to see anyone's passionate craftsmanship lead to trouble with the law. You're a great builder! And even if we have to share our coils person to person, one set at a time; at least we can continue our passion!

Thank you for the compliment :D . This was just a side thing for extra money (basically hoping to twist and vape for free). I wasn't super invested in it happening. I do it for the art more than anything :D I've thought about putting up a 'shop' of some sort. But there's a million and one out there. And the only way to compete is to undercut prices. And I could do it, but that's just underhanded and shady imho.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you for the compliment :D . This was just a side thing for extra money (basically hoping to twist and vape for free). I wasn't super invested in it happening. I do it for the art more than anything :D I've thought about putting up a 'shop' of some sort. But there's a million and one out there. And the only way to compete is to undercut prices. And I could do it, but that's just underhanded and shady imho.
I understand completely! Keep building!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Congratulations and good luck!

You can also compete by offering coils that few other people can make - like your corrugated ones, for example; by having a nice website; by giving away coils and spreading word of mouth; and by having the best, most personable "customer" (friend to friend) interactions

VU Sponsors