Become a Patron!

I'm just gonna leave this here...

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You know, life can be a real bitch sometimes. I don't know what any of you have going on maybe on a personal level, maybe you're having a shit day... It happens, who knows... I'm just gonna leave this here though, maybe it'll make you smile, laugh, maybe even just make your day a little better even of you're not having a bad day.

And, if anybody ever needs an impartial third party to talk to about anything I'm almost always around, feel free to inbox me.

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just know sometimes it's nice to have someone to talk to. I personally fight daily with PTSD and have found comfort in the company of a stranger on more than a few occasions. I just thought I would put it out there bc nobody should ever have to wonder if anyone cares.

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And sometimes it can be easier to talk to someone who knows nothing about you...

HellbillyRJ

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And sometimes it can be easier to talk to someone who knows nothing about you...

HellbillyRJ
That's really true, too. No one should ever feel like they're alone.

I really enjoy the people here, for the most part. And many of us have formed those kinds of bonds where we readily talk about everything, and even more than we do with the immediate people in our lives.

I haven't fully given up on humanity. There is still good out there.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
You know, life can be a real bitch sometimes. I don't know what any of you have going on maybe on a personal level, maybe you're having a shit day... It happens, who knows... I'm just gonna leave this here though, maybe it'll make you smile, laugh, maybe even just make your day a little better even of you're not having a bad day.

And, if anybody ever needs an impartial third party to talk to about anything I'm almost always around, feel free to inbox me.

HellbillyRJ

Thanks Hellbilly ;) humanity is at its best when it gives rather than takes it restores the soul and shreds away hate...my hat off to you

There is far to much hate out there right now

VU Sponsors