Become a Patron!

I'm looking for a POD system

Hello, I come with a question.I am looking for a POD system that will replace regular cigarettes. I want the POD to be relatively durable and the battery to charge quickly. So far I have Drag Nano 2 and voopoo seal in mind, what do you think?

Hello, I come with a question.I am looking for a POD system that will replace regular cigarettes. I want the POD to be relatively durable and the battery to charge quickly. So far I have Drag Nano 2 and voopoo seal in mind, what do you think? I'm just looking for MTL

I have used aegis boost, vinci x, nord 2 and they are not for me.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I'm not sure what type of new pod systems are good. I usually find something I like and stick with it as long as possible so I am still using a pair of Smoant Pasitos.
I am sure someone will chime in with some better options.

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm just looking for MTL
Innokin & Uwell are known to be good with MTL products. Suggest you check some reviews of Uwell's Caliburn series & Kalmia and of Innokin's MVP Pod, Podin, & Sceptre. Teslacigs also has some interesting pod kits like the Invader X. If you like the little box style of the Drag Nano 2, Rincoe & Vaporesso also make some like that and have pretty good reputations.

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I agree with the above...definitely check out the caliburn..the mvp pod and podin are good as well. I also like geekvape wenax!

I have been playing with the aspire oby and and smok novo 4...both good...not as good as above

VU Sponsors