Become a Patron!

I'm looking for a recipe!!!!

lovetovape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone I've recently bought a 15ml bottle of Mr. rips by vape trick, I can't get enough of this juice, could someone please help me figure out this recipe. All I know is, it's the best custard I've ever had.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
heya.. noticed no responses..

then again, i have not tasted this either.. if you can go into more details, maybe someone can help out.. ;)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
supposed to be some really good custard. no reviews I read say anything more than oh man its sick as tits , durrr lol. what kind of flavors or scents do you pick up on ? almost guarantee you should start with caps custard. if you send me 30 mls i might maybe possibly figure it out. hahaha kidding. not about the caps tho,. custard vapes are pretty easy to make your own stuff that you will like just as much

lovetovape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
supposed to be some really good custard. no reviews I read say anything more than oh man its sick as tits , durrr lol. what kind of flavors or scents do you pick up on ? almost guarantee you should start with caps custard. if you send me 30 mls i might maybe possibly figure it out. hahaha kidding. not about the caps tho,. custard vapes are pretty easy to make your own stuff that you will like just as much
Sorry it took me so long to get back, I have a new bottle on order so I will have a better flavor description then, it's very velvety and creamy. It's really hard to describe but as soon as I get it in I will let you know. Thanks a ton and I definitely recommend Mr. rips to anyone who loves custards.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did not like Mr.Rips at all. IMO It had a very peppery taste to it. As did several other flavors I got from him. So I'm guessing this has something to do with the nic he is using. So if you want to recreate this juice, start with a low quality nic base. ;)

lovetovape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did not like Mr.Rips at all. IMO It had a very peppery taste to it. As did several other flavors I got from him. So I'm guessing this has something to do with the nic he is using. So if you want to recreate this juice, start with a low quality nic base. ;)
I definitely agree with the peppery taste, but I think without that it would be awesome. I think I ordered 12 or 18 mg nic last time, this time I ordered 6mg. Hopefully that peppery taste isn't as strong.

lovetovape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I definitely agree with the peppery taste, but I think without that it would be awesome. I think I ordered 12 or 18 mg nic last time, this time I ordered 6mg. Hopefully that peppery taste isn't as strong.
What nic would you recommend that wouldn't have that peppery taste?

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I recently purchased VapersTek nic because of all the recommendations on here and it is awesome. It has to be the cleanest tasting nic you can find. @HeadInClouds said it can change a recipe for the better and it truly does. But, it is expensive when compared to others. I have heard good things about Nude Nicotine, but have never tried it. Wizard Labs makes a fairly good nic at a great price. I have also tried the nic from My Freedom Smokes and it is just ok. I save that for when I make juice for my friends. LOL!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I recently purchased VapersTek nic because of all the recommendations on here and it is awesome. It has to be the cleanest tasting nic you can find. @HeadInClouds said it can change a recipe for the better and it truly does. But, it is expensive when compared to others. I have heard good things about Nude Nicotine, but have never tried it. Wizard Labs makes a fairly good nic at a great price. I have also tried the nic from My Freedom Smokes and it is just ok. I save that for when I make juice for my friends. LOL!
f*ckn vaperstek right ! dude I tried nude nic. should have spent my 2 dollars at bull city lol

lovetovape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks a lot, greatly appreciated. I will order some now.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
What nic would you recommend that wouldn't have that peppery taste?
VT is the only recommendation I would give. you could always roll the dice on the others tho lol.

lovetovape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VT is the only recommendation I would give. you could always roll the dice on the others tho lol.
Thank you, im new to diy so I hope I can make some really good juice. Custards are by far my favorite. Thanks again to everyone for all the help.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thank you, im new to diy so I hope I can make some really good juice. Custards are by far my favorite. Thanks again to everyone for all the help.
you should check out that new anise custard I put in the recipes. dont let the anise scare you lol. its really good. I love to make custard vapes. if you ever need any help send me a PM and I can give you some tricks

lovetovape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you should check out that new anise custard I put in the recipes. dont let the anise scare you lol. its really good. I love to make custard vapes. if you ever need any help send me a PM and I can give you some tricks
Most definitely, but how do you pm? I'm new and I'm still trying to figure out how to work tapatalk.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I think if you tap my name it will say start a conversation or something.

VU Sponsors