Become a Patron!

I'm looking for a strong strawberry.

abrahamfarrar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So, basically I'm looking for a strawberry that doesn't require much if any steeping time. I'm to impatient lol. I want a candy-ish tasting strawberry that is strong. All the other strawberry flavors I've tried needed to steep forever and then the flavor wasn't very strong. Any help would be great! Thanks guys!!!

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flavorah strawberry-more candylike
Inawera strawberry shisha-more natural

Both strong.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have never done it solo. But it is delicious in mixes right away.

Flavorah is super concentrated. Get your money's worth for sure.

abrahamfarrar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've only tried FA, TFA and CAP. Cap in my opinion was the only one I liked but it still took a few days for the full flavor to out.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like fa strawberry. But takes a higher % than most fa flavors.

Tfa strawberry ripe has a place, but not really big on strawberry flavor. Almost a generic fruity sweetness.

abrahamfarrar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
FA wasn't bad but I was not a big fan of Strawberry ripe. I want a sweeter candy flavor and ripe was tasted like a fresh picked strawberry and wasn't very strong at all.

Jakeman02

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Might want to give TFA Strawberry a shot. I find it to be different from TFA Strawberry Ripe. A bit sweeter, stronger and more candyish. Also I find the flavor of ripe to start diminishing after a month of so where the regular stays more consistent.

I use ripe at around 9-10 percent when I'm looking more for fresh, authentic and in smaller mixes that will be used faster.
I use regular at around 5-6 percent when I'm looking for more candyish, sweeter and stronger. I also find people around me comment and love the smell of the regular asking me to take another vape where they are just mehh with the ripe.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So, basically I'm looking for a strawberry that doesn't require much if any steeping time. I'm to impatient lol. I want a candy-ish tasting strawberry that is strong. All the other strawberry flavors I've tried needed to steep forever and then the flavor wasn't very strong. Any help would be great! Thanks guys!!!

INW Shisha Strawberry is the strongest I've tried, and love it.
Also works well with INW Biscuit, Shisha Vanilla, & Creams.

Doesn't need steeping either, but I give everything 24hrs min.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Real flavors new Raw Extracts Strawberry is real good and strong, 1.5 to 2% and it will really stand out in a mix. I like mixing it with INW Shisha Strawberry but on it's own it is very good as well. Both Shisha and Real Flavors Strawberry are my favorites by a long shot. I do use TFA Strawberry (not the ripe) in a couple of old mixes it is pretty good as well.

You can get the Real Flavors Raw Extracts at walmart.com now too, free shipping to boot. Costs $8 but comes in a 30ml bottle that will last a long time with how concentrated it is. Real Flavors also makes a VG and PFO flavor line but I would pass on those, they are really weak compared to the raw extracts.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Real flavors new Raw Extracts Strawberry is real good and strong, 1.5 to 2% and it will really stand out in a mix. I like mixing it with INW Shisha Strawberry but on it's own it is very good as well. Both Shisha and Real Flavors Strawberry are my favorites by a long shot. I do use TFA Strawberry (not the ripe) in a couple of old mixes it is pretty good as well.

You can get the Real Flavors Raw Extracts at walmart.com now too, free shipping to boot. Costs $8 but comes in a 30ml bottle that will last a long time with how concentrated it is. Real Flavors also makes a VG and PFO flavor line but I would pass on those, they are really weak compared to the raw extracts.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
can't find the raw at walmart,com, just the vg based. would you have a link?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I personally can't abide the steeping concept. When I started DIY 2 yrs ago, I learned the "high-flavoring-mix" technique -- use 25%-30% flavoring to avoid steeping altogether, or 20%-25% flavoring to shorten it drastically, from weeks to days or hours.

Check out the "Best recipes (blog)" link in my signature; the first recipe is for strawberry & cream, though it actually tastes more like strawberry custard; it's strong, sweet, vapable right after mixing, and is diketone-free. That's if you use the Original recipe, which is around 31% flavoring. The "Latest" version of that recipe is more suitable for those who are obsessed with waiting for their ejuice, or have fully-recovered tastebuds, as it's around 26% flavoring. I use the Inawera Shisha Strawberry because it's the only one that actually tastes like strawberries; to get a "candyish" feel, perhaps instead of using sucralose for the sweetener, you might try using ethyl maltol (EM), or Cotton Candy flavor.

Andria

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shisha Straw. is very potent and needs no steeping. In fact I think some of the higher flavor notes fade after about a month so, fresh is better. I use is in a Cream heavey Cheesecake Recipe of mine at .75% and it shines right through.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
INW Shisha Strawberry is the strongest I've tried, and love it.
Also works well with INW Biscuit, Shisha Vanilla, & Creams.

Doesn't need steeping either, but I give everything 24hrs min.
Amazingly enough Shisha Strawberry is a dud for me. Not much strawberry flavor and a chemical taste. Tried at several different strengths.
It is now in my pass on collection of flavors.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
when i do strawberry i usually mix 3 together.
TFA-ripe strawberry
CAP- sweet strawberry
INW-shisha strawberry
in equal parts. gives a really good strawberry flavor thats sweet but not too sweet. i use it in my strawberry custard and strawberry frosted flakes

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Amazingly enough Shisha Strawberry is a dud for me. Not much strawberry flavor and a chemical taste. Tried at several different strengths.

I think the only ones who get that from shisha strawberry are the super-tasters like you.

But I've also noticed that my strawberry & cream doesn't age well AT ALL; after 2 wks, it's kinda icky, and I had surmised that it's because I use such a high percentage of flavoring, but maybe any shisha strawberry recipe doesn't age too well.

Andria

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Bummer indeed, but some people do have trouble tasting Strawberry for some reason.
Although some have trouble tasting other flavors as well.
Got some (Walmart)RF Strawberry Extract recently but I haven't tried it yet...

What other Strawberry brands have you tired so far?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bummer indeed, but some people do have trouble tasting Strawberry for some reason.
Although some have trouble tasting other flavors as well.
Got some (Walmart)RF Strawberry Extract recently but I haven't tried it yet...

What other Strawberry brands have you tired so far?
I have no trouble tasting CAP Sweet Strawberry.

And Smuckers Strawberry Jam is wonderful!

VU Sponsors