Become a Patron!

I'm looking for sub ohm tank...

Hello Everyone, my name is Karol and it's my first post here. ;]
I've got a TFV8 tank and rx 2/3 for about 4 months and generally I'm very pleased with that, but there's two things with TFV8 which annoy me. One is leaking problem. It doesn't happens so often but still I don't like to have sticky hands because of this. The other thing is fact how much e Juice it drinks. I'm making DIY ejuice so it's cheap, but when I vape more than normal, it can take about 80 ml per week.
I'm looking for sub ohm tank similiar to TFV8 which don't have problems above. Both cloud and flavour are important for me. Also I'm starting to get interested about building coils, i ordered a TFV8 rba and i'll see how it is.
Besides that, i have a question to TFV8 rba owners: How long does your cotton last before it needs to be redone?
What do You suggest? I hope You'll give me some great tanks! ;]
Cheers to Everyone!

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like my Aspire Cleito and haven't had any problem with leaking, as long as I've screwed it together well.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have you tried Aspire Cleito 120?Usually i vape at 90-110W so i think it could be a better option for me.

I haven't, sorry. Just the plain Cleito. I normally vape at 80-90, so I agree, the Cleito 120 might be better for you.

Chiekotz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not fond of Smok RBAs because of the limited space in build decks. I usually stick with 22-25mm decks

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I've got a TFV8 tank and rx 2/3 for about 4 months and generally I'm very pleased with that, but there's two things with TFV8 which annoy me. One is leaking problem. It doesn't happens so often but still I don't like to have sticky hands because of this. The other thing is fact how much e Juice it drinks. I'm making DIY ejuice so it's cheap, but when I vape more than normal, it can take about 80 ml per week.
I'm looking for sub ohm tank similiar to TFV8 which don't have problems above. Both cloud and flavour are important for me. Also I'm starting to get interested about building coils, i ordered a TFV8 rba and i'll see how it is.
Besides that, i have a question to TFV8 rba owners: How long does your cotton last before it needs to be redone?
Cheers to Everyone!
TFV8 is a great tank i never had leaking issues personally, but you certainly aren't the 1st to have it either. I've seen it a few times here on the forums.
some other good tanks for around the same watt range are the
Ijoy EXO XL with the C4 coil
The horizon tech arctic V12 (needs more watts to come close to the TFV8 though) but can be found cheap
Sense blazer 200 (can use the same coils as the TFV8) I don't have one yet but @Paratech does

some new and bigger ones are
maxo V12 (have on the way)
TFV12 (i have it and it's pretty dam good)
melo 300 (don't have)

as far as the RBA goes, usually i can get 1-2 weeks out of mine but i rotate devices as well and chain vape a lot so depends on how you vape.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
OBS engine, Merlin Mini and Geekvape Avocado are my top picks
Based on what the OP vapes at I don't know if those will suit her. If she wanted an RTA to vape at 100+ watts the engine isn't a great choice, the merlin mini i'm not sure of as i don't have one but i believe it's for smaller builds (but i hear it's awesome) and the avacado will heat up with giant builds. I'd personally recommend for an RTA for OP the exo xl, supreme, or boreas, and for RDTA the ijoy combo or coil are azeroth.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cheers to Everyone!
The more vapor your produce, the more juice it requires to make it.
I vape about 45ml/day so I understand your thoughts.
However if you want great flavor and great clouds, it takes a lot of juice to make it happen.

Sense blazer 200 (can use the same coils as the TFV8) I don't have one yet but @Paratech does
I do have both and they are indeed swappable.
I feel the Sense coils use just a bit less juice than some of the TFV8 coils but in any case, it'd depend on what particular coil you were using.
I don't have leaking from either tank.
I like the Sense Blazer better but that is due to the top fill design.
You could also look at the GeekVape Illusion.
It is certainly in that same size zone.
They look like the coils are swappable unfortunately they are not.
I won't be able to report on the Eleaf Melo 300 for a few more days.
As far as how long your cotton should last, that'd depend on the juice you use, the amount of juice you go through, the type of cotton you're using, your coils, the wattage or temperature you're setting at and a few other things.
With my vaping style I change my wicks about every 3 - 5 days.
Then again I am usually using 9 - 12 different setups throughout the day.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cheers to Everyone!
I have the tfv8 ive gone through 3 packs of prebuilts and found 4 coils all together didnt have the oring that seals the base of the coil and 1 that it was split, 1 of those may be the problem here. As for replacement tank ive heard all good thing on the limitless rdta
TFV8 is a great tank i never had leaking issues personally, but you certainly aren't the 1st to have it either. I've seen it a few times here on the forums.
some other good tanks for around the same watt range are the
Ijoy EXO XL with the C4 coil
The horizon tech arctic V12 (needs more watts to come close to the TFV8 though) but can be found cheap

some new and bigger ones are
maxo V12 (have on the way)
TFV12 (i have it and it's pretty dam good)
melo 300 (don't have)

as far as the RBA goes, usually i can get 1-2 weeks out of mine but i rotate devices as well and chain vape a lot so depends on how you vape.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As for replacement tank ive heard all good thing on the limitless rdta
I have many of the Limitless RDTA, Limitless RDTA Plus, Limitless RDTA Classic, and Ijoy Combo RDTA.
While basically the same, I like the Ijoy Combo RDTA best for flavor.
Might be why I have 5 of them.
But I have 8 of the others.
Yes, if built and wicked right, they are awesome for flavor.

VU Sponsors