Become a Patron!

I'm new and need advice for tricks

So I just bought a vape off of my friend, I don't really know much about vaping in general. It's the Tarot Pro box mod, I'm using a Smok .15 ohm coil and it's suggested wattage is 50-110. I currently vape at 70 watts and a temp of 200C. I can blow O's like a champ but they are weak and diminish even while I'm pushing them or they tilt forwards and fall to the floor. Is this an issue with my setup? Or me? Btw I am Vaping max VG juice.

Last edited:

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
For the most part it takes practice. Most trickers like a very short draw, especially in competition as they are timed out for sets of tricks, this means high wattage for quick 1 to 2 second draws, if not quicker as each second counts. Most of the work is in the jaw and throat, some even say putting on an angry face helps. Other contributing factors is stillness of the air, so a well ventilated area is detrimental to the longevity of the vapor, cool area with high humidity will help immensely, also air movement if you try to push hard with your hands you create forepressure at your hands, this air can disperse vapor rapidly, so you have to get a feel for the air currents around you and you are creating, just enough to manipulate the vapor around, this will become very important when you move up to trying to do jellyfish (make a vapor O then gently try to add a second stream of vapor at the bottom of the O, blow to hard instead of just enough breath to lay the vapor onto the bottom of the O will disperse and pop the O).

Maybe trying at about 80 to 90 watts might help with more vapor production, then as you go to make your O, hold some vapor in your mouth so the VG absorbs more moisture from the saliva in your mouth.

It can take weeks of practice to get good at tricking.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...and after decades of training and practice and discipline... maybe... juuust maybe...
you'll be able to vape a pussy.

iu
:eek:

For the most part it takes practice. Most trickers like a very short draw, especially in competition as they are timed out for sets of tricks, this means high wattage for quick 1 to 2 second draws, if not quicker as each second counts. Most of the work is in the jaw and throat, some even say putting on an angry face helps. Other contributing factors is stillness of the air, so a well ventilated area is detrimental to the longevity of the vapor, cool area with high humidity will help immensely, also air movement if you try to push hard with your hands you create forepressure at your hands, this air can disperse vapor rapidly, so you have to get a feel for the air currents around you and you are creating, just enough to manipulate the vapor around, this will become very important when you move up to trying to do jellyfish (make a vapor O then gently try to add a second stream of vapor at the bottom of the O, blow to hard instead of just enough breath to lay the vapor onto the bottom of the O will disperse and pop the O).

Maybe trying at about 80 to 90 watts might help with more vapor production, then as you go to make your O, hold some vapor in your mouth so the VG absorbs more moisture from the saliva in your mouth.

It can take weeks of practice to get good at tricking.
After some practice doing the things you listed above, I find that my O's do start out thick and milky but they dissipate after about 4 seconds of flight time

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Vapor don't stick around too long dude, don't be too bummed out if it's gone in like five seconds. It's fully dissipated from the air in like two minutes or so, but too thin to see well before then.

VU Sponsors