Become a Patron!

I'm on a budget: Looking for juices that are cheaply priced, but comparable to...

supermarket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys. Normally I place an order with giantvapes.com once a month, and I usually get 2-3 different 30mL liquids. I have my staples, and I also try something new every month as well.

I'm trying to budget this month , and I'd like to order from somewhere new.....but out of the 30+ vendors I've ordered from, I have yet to come across any vendors that are equal to premium juices, but with a better price.

I'm looking for someone that compares to Space Jam, Suicide Bunny, BeanTown, G2, etc. Something that costs around 50cents/mL or less.

Any suggestions?

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've vaped a lot of juice. Trust me when I tell you Mech Sauce is the best deal going. I was an ITC regular for a while because they are good and the prices are too, but Mech Sauce is a step above. I love the shit. The only negative is the shipping time. It takes 10 days to get to your door. Its worth it in my eyes though. I just bought 400mls for $62.00 shipped. (4 100ml bottles) the stuff is really good.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have you tried those companies stuff?
I have not tried yaeliq, but a buddy of mine swears by it
Vapemoar I tried once or twice
I order from yeti, quite a but, they have some killer cereal flavors

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have not tried yaeliq, but a buddy of mine swears by it
Vapemoar I tried once or twice
I order from yeti, quite a but, they have some killer cereal flavors
I didn't really care for Yaeliq.
How was Vapemoar good bad average?
My friend let me try some of his Yeti - Peary White.I liked it so I got a 30ml of my own.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't really care for Yaeliq.
How was Vapemoar good bad average?
My friend let me try some of his Yeti - Peary White.I liked it so I got a 30ml of my own.
I would put vapemoar as average, for the price its good. But yeti overall has been excellent at least what I've had.
Mechsauce and doodlebug are both killer also-I just got both of those to try and loving them

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks any faves?
Mechsauce my fave is nutty squirrel
Doodlebug has a good creme brullee and I really like their birthday cake also

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yaeliq's Vanilla Bean Ice Cream is the shit! Love it. Their Raspberry Milkshake is real good as well. Just be patient because it takes about 8-10 to get here from Israel. Verde Valley Vapes though is a real value for the money especially when they run sales. V3's everyday prices are awesome but the sale prices are insane. My friend loves their Cinnamon Squares and Banana Cream. Their Krunchy Berries, Strawberry Milkshake, Blueberry Custard and Vanilla Custard are fantastic. I run at least 2 of those flavors in one of my tanks everyday. V3 ships fast, makes quality juice and they are awesome to deal with. definitely give them a try.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Every time I see a post like this I give the same response... One hit Wonder from e juice direct and Mohawk vapors.

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
http://verdevalleyvapes.com/

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.
3a289cab1f276d8e9aca9df71d1acfab.jpg
got all this for $35.
8f6e5322afed1a90a8b38c8638419614.jpg

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yaeliq's Vanilla Bean Ice Cream is the shit! Love it. Their Raspberry Milkshake is real good as well. Just be patient because it takes about 8-10 to get here from Israel. Verde Valley Vapes though is a real value for the money especially when they run sales. V3's everyday prices are awesome but the sale prices are insane. My friend loves their Cinnamon Squares and Banana Cream. Their Krunchy Berries, Strawberry Milkshake, Blueberry Custard and Vanilla Custard are fantastic. I run at least 2 of those flavors in one of my tanks everyday. V3 ships fast, makes quality juice and they are awesome to deal with. definitely give them a try.
As I said I didn't really care for Yaeliq...People keep saying they are good but when I tried them in the past I was not impressed.Maybe I'll get a sampler if they still carry that.
Please be aware I don't like custard....Nope not even Real Flan.I also tend to be suspicious of people that like it.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
As I said I didn't really care for Yaeliq...People keep saying they are good but when I tried them in the past I was not impressed.Maybe I'll get a sampler if they still carry that.
Please be aware I don't like custard....Nope not even Real Flan.I also tend to be suspicious of people that like it.
Lol. To each his own. That's what I love about vaping vs. cigarettes there are all types of different flavors. Hence, different people like different flavors. Its all good.

philsubOhms

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try VISTA VAPORS. I just got my second order from them, good vendor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What is the very small bottle there?
Looks like a 15ml of "Froopers", wouldn't really call it "very small" since I've gotten 5ml bottles before, but what you see there I believe is 3 120ml a 15ml and a 30ml.

Anyways certainly recommend Verde Valley Vapes, but always check their Facebook for deals if you do, normal prices are basically unbeatable but then they slap on deals regularly like 50% off on black friday and 30% + free extra stuff on cyber monday (I think that's what it is). I've picked up 500ml+ for something like $90 including the shipping, pretty nuts.

(Price on a 240ml is $30, so $.125 per ml, $8 for a 30 or ~$.27 per ml, that's before shipping and before discounts)

Last edited:

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks like a 15ml of "Froopers", wouldn't really call it "very small" since I've gotten 5ml bottles before, but what you see there I believe is 3 120ml a 15ml and a 30ml.

Anyways certainly recommend Verde Valley Vapes, but always check their Facebook for deals if you do, normal prices are basically unbeatable but then they slap on deals regularly like 50% off on black friday and 30% + free extra stuff on cyber monday (I think that's what it is). I've picked up 500ml+ for something like $90 including the shipping, pretty nuts.

(Price on a 240ml is $30, so $.125 per ml, $8 for a 30 or ~$.27 per ml, that's before shipping and before sales)
That's on point Jerus!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I'm going to try the 30ml sampler for $15 Banana Cream Pie Froopers and Cinnamon Cream at 6mg and 60/40 vg/pg.This stuff better be good...Crosses my fingers...Cheers!

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Banana cream pie is my fav man you'll enjoy it. My first try at cheaper juice was vape moar and that juice is shit compared to v3

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Banana cream pie is my fav man you'll enjoy it. My first try at cheaper juice was vape moar and that juice is shit compared to v3

No worries I'll give a full written review after I've tried each.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I tried one of those cheap ass juice companies. Roxwell has become my official juice when I have vapors tongue. Most disgusting shit I ever vaped. It's so bad I wouldn't even give it away. Totally unvapeable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

ruandunphy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am a firm believer that itc vapes spoonlicker OG is as good as 80% of the premium stuff out there. I get a flavor boost with the 30/70 vg stuff. Some people really love some of their other flavors and I have tried most, but none are as good to my as the OG spoonlicker.

I'm gonna have to say Mech Sauce is hands down the best, I've placed about five orders total from their website. I lived in Lynchburg for a while, and my friend Whitney introduced me to Mech Sauce... she worked for them so I was getting them from her for a while. Now I live in Florida and have to order and wait... their shipping times are getting better, I placed an order Friday morning at like 2 am and it shipped out Friday at 8 pm... so hopefully Monday or Tuesday I'll have it.

Only flavors I didn't like from them were Madhatter's Nightmare which is supposed to taste like Skittles, it just really old really quick. And Apollo's Nectar, a blueberry pudding, wasn't bad, but it wasn't the best.

My favs - Uppercut (Bavarian Cream and dragonfruit), Malifik (cinnamon custard), Mech Milk (strawberry milkshake), Empress Milk (strawberry custard, holy hell this is good), Hawaiian Headbutt (strawberry and mango).

My order that's coming has 30 ml of Orange Dream (orange creamsicle), 120 ml of Malifik (tried a 30 ml bottle and fell in LOVE), 120 ml of Empress Milk, and 120 ml of Grade Drank (grape koolaid lol).

Repeat customers get 5% off too.

rotog123

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys. Normally I place an order with giantvapes.com once a month, and I usually get 2-3 different 30mL liquids. I have my staples, and I also try something new every month as well.

I'm trying to budget this month , and I'd like to order from somewhere new.....but out of the 30+ vendors I've ordered from, I have yet to come across any vendors that are equal to premium juices, but with a better price.

I'm looking for someone that compares to Space Jam, Suicide Bunny, BeanTown, G2, etc. Something that costs around 50cents/mL or less.

Any suggestions?
Look on mtbakervapor.com best store produced flavors(in my experience) for a great price.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have tried a few Mt Baker Vapor juices and found them all to be, well... unvapeable. Beast Treats was unvapeable... it tasted like Skittles but also had a really strong alcohol and chemical aftertaste, which didn't go away no matter how much steeping and breathing I tried. Their blueberry eliquid smelled like blueberries but had an odd taste to it that wasn't blueberry. I've never been so disappointed with a brand as I have with Mt Baker Vapor.

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
MBV was my first juice but over time and experience I just grew past MBV.

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My go to eliquids now..Ohms Vapes, Strixelixers, SteamJuice, DieselbyCG, Yetivapes, Verde Valley Vapes, Toroloco Vapor, LiquiVapes, EJ2D4, VaporDna.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My go to eliquids now..Ohms Vapes, Strixelixers, SteamJuice, DieselbyCG, Yetivapes, Verde Valley Vapes, Toroloco Vapor, LiquiVapes, EJ2D4, VaporDna.

I like Verde Valley Vapes, everything else seems either too much and taste like crap..or taste great but cant afford to blow through it all the time. VVV has a high quality taste and some of the lowest prices out there, plus "B"s CS is out of this world...
I just ordered 1200ml of juice of him for 65.96 shipped, where else could you get juice for that much and it still be a amazing vape?

VVV is probably going to be my next order, although I know I'm getting Mech Sauce from quite a few family members for Xmas... Probably going to be inundated with Mech Sauce for a while... VVV does have some good looking flavors, I might just order a few smaller bottles from them to sample it out, you guys make 'em seem pretty good...

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Like ryze ejuice maidens milk ️
Vape wild
Black axis vapors (blue ice ... Raspberry ripple etc)
Mech sauce

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh Vape caviar or something like that never tried it yet

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I like Verde Valley Vapes, everything else seems either too much and taste like crap..or taste great but cant afford to blow through it all the time. VVV has a high quality taste and some of the lowest prices out there, plus "B"s CS is out of this world...
I just ordered 1200ml of juice of him for 65.96 shipped, where else could you get juice for that much and it still be a amazing vape?
You have to try the Raspberry Custard. It's his best one yet.

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have you tried Charlie Noble?
$12.99 for 30ml and they have a 135ml sampler pack for $44.99. I like the Blue Bay and I'm going to order the sampler pack the first chance I get. Something else I like is, on their web site, next to each flavor, there is a link to the Lab Analysis Report, for that flavor.
http://charlienoble.com/

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried Charlie Noble?
$12.99 for 30ml and they have a 135ml sampler pack for $44.99. I like the Blue Bay and I'm going to order the sampler pack the first chance I get. Something else I like is, on their web site, next to each flavor, there is a link to the Lab Analysis Report, for that flavor.
http://charlienoble.com/
I got 1 of those Charlie Noble sample packs 6 of the 9 were totally amazing I didn't care for the Custard or the Tobaccos though.

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got 1 of those Charlie Noble sample packs 6 of the 9 were totally amazing I didn't care for the Custard or the Tobaccos though.
I'm pretty much just the opposite. I love custard flavors and tobaccos, I'm really new to the fruit flavors. After 32 years of pack a day analogs, it took the heavy flavors to help me get away from it, now I'm starting to open up to the lighter flavors that I like as well. I'm looking forward to trying all of these. I tried a few at my local Vape Shop, and was really impressed.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm pretty much just the opposite. I love custard flavors and tobaccos, I'm really new to the fruit flavors. After 32 years of pack a day analogs, it took the heavy flavors to help me get away from it, now I'm starting to open up to the lighter flavors that I like as well. I'm looking forward to trying all of these. I tried a few at my local Vape Shop, and was really impressed.
Same thing for me. When I first started vaping all I vaped was tobacco flavors. Now I rarely vape tobacco. I'm a total custard freak now and I definitely enjoy the fruit flavors.

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Same thing for me. When I first started vaping all I vaped was tobacco flavors. Now I rarely vape tobacco. I'm a total custard freak now and I definitely enjoy the fruit flavors.
I'm trying to get away from the tobaccos and limit the custards because of Diacetyl. I know there is a lot of controversy about it, and I'm not trying to stir the pot, but it's my choice to avoid it, I'm not a bandwagoner. I'm not quitting the custards, because they really rock, I'm just limiting.

VU Sponsors