Become a Patron!

I'm on a budget: Looking for juices that are cheaply priced, but comparable to...

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One of my favorite Eliquid Venders is VapeWild very fairly priced at $19 X 120ml. Great Customer Service & Quick delivery. They were voted the #1 Eliquid Vender for 2015 by ecigarettereview.com
http://www.vapewild.com

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty much just the opposite. I love custard flavors and tobaccos, I'm really new to the fruit flavors. After 32 years of pack a day analogs, it took the heavy flavors to help me get away from it, now I'm starting to open up to the lighter flavors that I like as well. I'm looking forward to trying all of these. I tried a few at my local Vape Shop, and was really impressed.
Don't get my wrong here I love tobacco vapes especially N.E.T. stuff but Charlie Noble's tobaccos just didn't impress me much.

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't get my wrong here I love tobacco vapes especially N.E.T. stuff but Charlie Noble's tobaccos just didn't impress me much.
I will have to give them a taste, I started out on Halo Torque 56, which wasn't bad, but you can't Sub Ohm it. The throat hit was like daggers at .4 ohms. Lol... Halo doesn't give up their ratios, but I'm figuring 60/40 pg/vg, minimum, if not more.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Only one Tobacco Type I like and its Black Note's Line...Not cheap by any means but its the only Tobacco that Ill vape.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will have to give them a taste, I started out on Halo Torque 56, which wasn't bad, but you can't Sub Ohm it. The throat hit was like daggers at .4 ohms. Lol... Halo doesn't give up their ratios, but I'm figuring 60/40 pg/vg, minimum, if not more.
I think Halo is 67/33 PG/VG.I never liked their stuff it tasted slightly soapy to me.

www.verdevalleyvapes.com

There prices are the best, and the discounts are always huge on there Facebook page...
"B"s Cust Svc is second to none, and the juice is premium... my fave's are Froopers, Banana Cream, and Vanilla Custard Cream.

I was a premium juice buying sucker, I only bought Cuttwood, Space Jam type juices before, and IMHO V3 blows those companies away. YES I'm a huge fan...

Chris

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright just popped my VÂł cherry.This stuff better be as good as y'all say.

I was a premium juice buying sucker, I only bought Cuttwood, Space Jam type juices before, and IMHO V3 blows those companies away. YES I'm a huge fan...
That is a bold statement.
Boss Reserve by Cuttwood is delicious.

I'll try Mechsauce next month.And possibly doodlebug too.
I still got some shopping to do for the wife.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Alright just popped my VÂł cherry.This stuff better be as good as y'all say.

That is a bold statement.
Boss Reserve by Cuttwood is delicious.

I'll try Mechsauce next month.And possibly doodlebug too.
I still got some shopping to do for the wife.
You wont vape anything after you actually pop it open, without steeping is better then most juices that have steeped for 2-3 weeks and it only gets better in age.
VVV does not dissapoint

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
91132ee7a0000e7faf8ed8586c9e6351.jpg

I am happy to say that unless I overdose on V3 no other juice vendors will be getting anymore of my $. V3 is da bomb in a good way..3 vapers in this house & we are all hooked!!!

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
91132ee7a0000e7faf8ed8586c9e6351.jpg

I am happy to say that unless I overdose on V3 no other juice vendors will be getting anymore of my $. V3 is da bomb in a good way..3 vapers in this house & we are all hooked!!!

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.
20151207_194601-jpg.35210

and more in my office....Deliciousness that only V3 provides with a price that only your wallet can appreciate!

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup, been said here and many times in various threads on this board. V3 E-Juice is the ONLY way to go for a quality product on a budget. It is produced by our very own @B-boy™ who is very active on this forum, I would pay more for it, but don't tell him that...lol

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My I suggest a dif wicking method that I truly love I will be selling it on my page and life on this stuff is so much better then cotton.
Is there an after taste from heating up hemp?

bigstraws

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Surprisingly not really at fist a bit after about 4 hits you can't tell it's not bad tasting at all it's just like cotton and when cotton gets dry it gets that brunt taste like really bad. Well hemp dose not do that surprisingly gets hot but won't choke you out like cotton dose

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Surprisingly not really at fist a bit after about 4 hits you can't tell it's not bad tasting at all it's just like cotton and when cotton gets dry it gets that brunt taste like really bad. Well hemp dose not do that surprisingly gets hot but won't choke you out like cotton dose
I'll have to check it out, have any links to your product? Also there is a way to become a vendor on this site for free,you should check into it. Always welcome good products at VU.

bigstraws

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Well this might pose a prob in your case my thing is it is stripped of all the things that make it true hemp. Hemp fiber is actually the wast product of a dif use of the stock I believe cbd oil. My suggestion is bye hemp lotion and see if it irritate your skin and go from there.

bigstraws

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'll have to check it out, have any links to your product? Also there is a way to become a vendor on this site for free,you should check into it. Always welcome good products at VU.

Awesome thanks I will get a link soon I'm currently waiting on my shipment to come in if you subscribe to my YouTube I will make a follow up video when it comes in and details on how to get your hands on it.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well this might pose a prob in your case my thing is it is stripped of all the things that make it true hemp. Hemp fiber is actually the wast product of a dif use of the stock I believe cbd oil. My suggestion is bye hemp lotion and see if it irritate your skin and go from there.
I'll just stick to avoiding any products made from or containing hemp of any kind if that's alright with you.Unless you're going to pay for the resulting hospital stay.Then no thanks.

bigstraws

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'll just stick to avoiding any products made from or containing hemp of any kind if that's alright with you.Unless you're going to pay for the resulting hospital stay.Then no thanks.
Well of corse would never want anything to happen to you that's for sure

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
VVV is the best and I have tried vapewild among others and premium juices. They have my business for life. I like the krunchy berries, vanilla custard, and honey milk. You will not be disappointed!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
VVV is the best and I have tried vapewild among others and premium juices. They have my business for life. I like the krunchy berries, vanilla custard, and honey milk. You will not be disappointed!
You left out the Raspberry Custard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nah man I'll take Raspberry over Apple everyday and twice on Sunday. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
REVIEW...
first of all I want to say THANK YOU TO VVV for free juice...
I'm not gonna name the FLAVOR PROFILES,
Dripper
Juice 3mg
Here's what I think
If you are the kind of VAPER that don't like sweet vapes this juices are good for you,
Flavor profile is on point but...BLAND
Didn't smell the juice at all,vapor production is WOW, nic hit is smooth...
Overall it's a decent juice. I meant what i said on this thread
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR...
Will I buy this juice??
NOPE...
Again this is my own opinion, vaping is very subjective and this juices didn't agree with my mouth.. Again, thanks VVV for letting me try ur masterpiece..

There's a lot of high PG VAPERS here ,and that's a different story...

VAPE ON

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
REVIEW...
Dripper
Juice 3mg
Here's what I think
If you are the kind of VAPER that don't like sweet vapes this juices are good for you,
Will I buy this juice??
NOPE...
Again this is my own opinion, vaping is very subjective and this juices didn't agree with my mouth.. Again, thanks VVV for letting me try ur masterpiece..
I received HIGH VG JUICE...
I know a lot of VAPERS here are mostly high PG, and that's a different story...

VAPE ON

I won a sample of their juice myself.
The nic was peppery, but I was ok with it. I as well, could not smell the flavor from the bottle, and the flavor was not what I think it should have been. I could not taste the berry in it, but the milk I could. I'm not one that wants to vape a milk flavor.

If others like the juice, more power to them. I didn't care for it either. There price point is great, however.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So you dont like it because you cant smell it from the bottle? The blandness may be a failed batch, the flavors arent overly potent like other juices that destroy/stain cotton but they arent muted either. Im going to take a guess that your vaping somewhere between .4-1.0 under 50w? The people that seem to like this brand the most are people that used lower resistance builds and high wattages....people that blow through juice and never have enough to keep up. Its a quality juice that doesnt kill your wallet but like anything made Im sure there is better if your willing to pay more, these juices are better then most that are twice as much....be reasonable...

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you dont like it because you cant smell it from the bottle? The blandbess may be a failed batch, the flavors arent overly potent like other juices that destroy/stain cotton but they arent muted either. Im going to take a guess that your vaping somewhere between .4-1.0 under 50w? The people that seem to like this brand the most are people that used lower resistance builds and high wattages....people that blow through juice and never have enough to keep up. Its a quality juice that doesnt kill your wallet but like anything made Im sure there is better if your willing to pay more, these juices are better then most that are twice as much....be reasonable...
When are we gonna stop using
BAD BATCH as an excuse??
Been vaping since 2011, i had a lot of trial and errors in my vaping history..
YES can't smell the juice, but that's not the reason why I don't care for it..
Ohms?
.1-.14 70-85 watts NICHROME Clapton
22g/32g 5 wraps 2.5 diameter..
It's a decent juice, it's cheap,and not too in ur face flavor..
But not for me!!
If you happy with it GOOD FOR YOU

VAPE ON

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
When are we gonna stop using
BAD BATCH as an excuse??
Been vaping since 2011, i had a lot of trial and errors in my vaping history..
YES can't smell the juice, but that's not the reason why I don't care for it..
Ohms?
.1-.14 70-85 watts NICHROME Clapton
22g/32g 5 wraps 2.5 diameter..
It's a decent juice, it's cheap,and not too in ur face flavor..
But not for me!!
If you happy with it GOOD FOR YOU

VAPE ON
Well they are made in batches, correct? I also DIY and sometimes the batch isnt perfect even when a recipe is followed to a "T", some flavoring and additives need thorough mixing and fondling to get the needed results. Ive received almost 200mls of Strawberry Milkshake that I find unvapable because the "cool feeling" flavoring wasn't properly blended into the mix and I received 2 bottles that are too potent for me but "B" will be replacing them with my next order (Try getting 90% of any other juice company to do that, you will be disappointed). Vaping a almost super subohm you would find the mixes very flavorful, with some they can be a bit much....

Im sorry you disagree and choose not to like the juices but your first few posts in the thread already told us you wouldn't before even trying them. Even after getting the offer for free juice you still had a negative impression you were expressing to everyone about this company and after recieving them it still continues....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well they are made in batches, correct? I also DIY and sometimes the batch isnt perfect even when a recipe is followed to a "T", some flavoring and additives need thorough mixing and fondling to get the needed results. Ive received almost 200mls of Strawberry Milkshake that I find unvapable because the "cool feeling" flavoring wasn't properly blended into the mix and I received 2 bottles that are too potent for me but "B" will be replacing them with my next order (Try getting 90% of any other juice company to do that, you will be disappointed). Vaping a almost super subohm you would find the mixes very flavorful, with some they can be a bit much....

Im sorry you disagree and choose not to like the juices but your first few posts in the thread already told us you wouldn't before even trying them. Even after getting the offer for free juice you still had a negative impression you were expressing to everyone about this company and after recieving them it still continues....
I don't know anything about DIY
My first post was YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR...
I'm not negative about VVV I'm SUBJECTIVELY commenting on it..
I appreciate the freebies, and will continue to steeped 30 days..
I like flavorful VAPE/JUICE dude, I like it in my face flavor, that's me!
And VVV is not..
Again this is me.

VAPE ON

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So you dont like it because you cant smell it from the bottle? The blandness may be a failed batch, the flavors arent overly potent like other juices that destroy/stain cotton but they arent muted either. Im going to take a guess that your vaping somewhere between .4-1.0 under 50w? The people that seem to like this brand the most are people that used lower resistance builds and high wattages....people that blow through juice and never have enough to keep up. Its a quality juice that doesnt kill your wallet but like anything made Im sure there is better if your willing to pay more, these juices are better then most that are twice as much....be reasonable...
He is entitled to his opinion. different people have different tastes. it's all good.
REVIEW...
first of all I want to say THANK YOU TO VVV for free juice
Dripper
Juice 3mg
Here's what I think
Will I buy this juice??
NOPE...

VAPE ON

While you are entitled to your opinion and I personally have no problem with it although you are being a little disingenuous when you say you get what you pay for since you did not pay for yours. It also leaves the reader with a feeling that V3's juices are of low quality. While the prices are very affordable and the flavoring may not be to your liking I think most people that have tried the juice would agree that the quality is definitely there.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had one order from V3, 120mls of Strawberry Milkshake and it was extremely peppery. I let B know know and he immediately sent out a replacement bottle. The second batch was not peppery at all but still had a bit more throat hit than I'm used to. The flavor was good but was much more milkshake than strawberry. I think I'm in the same camp as @ej1024 when it comes to flavor preferences. I like strong flavors, which for many people is a turn off. As for throat hits, I might be a little more sensitive than other people and prefer none to very slight. I have 3 or 4 juice brands that I almost always vape and they meet all my preferences to a T. If V3 agreed with my pallet, I'd be happy as a calm. The price is more than right and B's customer services goes above and beyond.

@ej1024 - Thanks for taking the time to test the juice and thanks to B for supplying the juice at no cost.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Look. I'm no noobie to vaping.

The juice is "ok" IMO, but it isn't something I will vape. The "bad batch" is bullshit. Anyone making juice should be making it consistently. I am just a simple DIYer and even I can make my juice consistent. If there was supposed to be Koolada in the juice for a cool effect, there wasn't any. The nic was peppery. I use MFS cheap nic, and I haven't found it to be as peppery as this was.

I am not saying VVV is making bad juice. But they are not pro's IMO. Everyone has to start somewhere, and I am NOT faulting them. If people like their juice, GREAT! I hope VVV is very successful.

I however, am not impressed with what I had received. It's no "big name brand", established company. There is plenty of room for improvement.

Vape Mall is known for cheap juice too. However, they are also one that I won't vape. The juice just isn't that good.

The point is, if YOU like VVV's juice, that's great. I don't however. Taste is subjective. Inconsistent mixing isn't, however.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I swear by the little baby jesus if this VÂł is crap juice and I wasted $18 I'm going to open up my old foot locker and come looking for certain people.

Just Kidding...I wouldn't do that over a measly $18...$20 now that's a different story all together...I'm kidding again why are you still reading this?

Hey guys check out Cloned E-Liquids! We just released this line Nov. 14th so we are still growing. But, we sell it at our locations in Pa and all 5 flavors are in our top 10 juices sold list with 2 of them topping the charts as the 2 top selling juices for our stores. We have online ordering available. Now, I personally mix the juice so I am a little biased. However, don't count us out because we could just be the new line to sweep the nation. I am also an avid vapor, cloud chaser, and flavor enthusiast just like many of you here and this stuff is definitely worth trying. :)

http://www.c9veliquids.com/

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I swear by the little baby jesus if this VÂł is crap juice and I wasted $18 I'm going to open up my old foot locker and come looking for certain people.

Just Kidding...I wouldn't do that over a measly $18...$20 now that's a different story all together...I'm kidding again why are you still reading this?
LOL

VAPE ON

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
REVIEW...
Dripper
Juice 3mg
Here's what I think
Will I buy this juice??
NOPE...

VAPE ON
I don't know if I'd use the word bland, but it's certainly toned down which is why I enjoy the Strawberry Milkshake over a comparable Cuttwood Unicorn Milk (pretty similar flavors but cuttwood's is noticeably sweeter). Something to keep in mind is he's now offering flavor shots. So perhaps that might be worth giving a try for those that like the stronger taste.

Anyways, I still see that "you get what you pay for" and can't possibly disagree more. If the price to quality ratio of V3 held when I'm paying $20+ for a 30ml, well those flavors would orgasmic, but they're not :oops:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I don't know if I'd use the word bland, but it's certainly toned down which is why I enjoy the Strawberry Milkshake over a comparable Cuttwood Unicorn Milk (pretty similar flavors but cuttwood's is noticeably sweeter). Something to keep in mind is he's now offering flavor shots. So perhaps that might be worth giving a try for those that like the stronger taste.

Anyways, I still see that "you get what you pay for" and can't possibly disagree more. If the price to quality ratio of V3 held when I'm paying $20+ for a 30ml, well those flavors would orgasmic, but they're not :oops:
I think VVV's price ranges are what prices for Eliquid should be based around, not gouge the customer for all they got...Ive never made a Juice that costed even 1/10th of what the material cost was and all you need a tiny amounts of flavoring, Nic, VG to create a lot of tasty juice...If selling a 30ml for $20+ is normal then what your saying is paying 700% more than what it costs to make it yourself is okay....Is there any other industry where paying 700% more then material/labor costs is okay?? No.
VVV's pricing should be the standard, Im sure hes still turning over a decent profit and the people that buy it are happy....thats a good business plan.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You are correct, BLAND is not the right word,
TONEd DOWN??
There's still a lot of OVERPRICED JUICE out there and they continue to victimized the NEWBIES, that don't know anything yet..
flavor shots yummmy

VAPE ON

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think VVV's price ranges are what prices for Eliquid should be based around, not gouge the customer for all they got...Ive never made a Juice that costed even 1/10th of what the material cost was and all you need a tiny amounts of flavoring, Nic, VG to create a lot of tasty juice...If selling a 30ml for $20+ is normal then what your saying is paying 700% more than what it costs to make it yourself is okay....Is there any other industry where paying 700% more then material/labor costs is okay?? No.
VVV's pricing should be the standard, Im sure hes still turning over a decent profit and the people that buy it are happy....thats a good business plan.
Can't forget the overhead of a business though. Paying rent on a clean room to do the mixing/making. Paying employees if you're on that scale. Business licences. Just saying can't match it directly to the cost of production. Of course whatever prices you're getting on the DIY stuff they're probably getting cheaper with more bulk. So there's that too. Not trying to defend a $20 30ml bottle, but thought it was worth mentioning the other factors to consider. Obviously B-boy and V3 has their shit figured out and have made many of us fans.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping that cinnamon cream from VVV right now... Perfect with my vodka and coconut juice....

VAPE ON

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaping that cinnamon cream from VVV right now... Perfect with my vodka and coconut juice....

VAPE ON
Not a vodka guy, but that sounds pretty damn good. (Neat Rye Whiskey is my drink).

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a vodka guy, but that sounds pretty damn good. (Neat Rye Whiskey is my drink).
I drank too much whiskey bro, I just can't stand it no more, vodka on the other hand don't give me HO,
Wow, I think I found a special time for VVV... When drinking HARD, I need something light VAPE... Perfect

VAPE ON

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm the opposite, lets just say in highschool I lived off Vodka for 2 weeks, since then... well it takes a pretty girl ordering me drinks to stand it most of the time :D

VU Sponsors