Become a Patron!

I'm on a budget: Looking for juices that are cheaply priced, but comparable to...

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just read through this entire thread and I'm very interested in V3. Limited flavor options though.

I'm very surprised that after reading through every post only 1 person mentioned WhiteLabelJuiceCo. I've been ordering from there almost exclusively for the past year. $20 for 100 ml w/free shipping. If you order over $60 they upgrade you to priority shipping. They do sample packs, 3 30ml bottles for $20. They have very clean tasting flavors that don't destroy your coils after running a few mls through them. On average I can go through almost or an entire 100 ml bottle using only 1 coil head in my Triton at about 40-55w.

I vape mostly fruit flavors these days. My favorites are Peach Mango and Strawberry lemonade. Others that I regularly order are blueberry lemonade, strawgurt, Danger Zone, Dragon's Breath, watermelon sourbelt, 50/50, grape switcher, strawberry cheesecake, and strawberry custard.

I've never gotten a terrible or unvapeable bottle from them. Other reviews I've read on them are pretty mixed. They aren't overpowering or overly sweet in your face flavors. I'd definitely recommend for a budget vendor or juice as a decent place to go. All juices are max VG and come in 0, 3, and 6mg. If you follow their instagram you can get coupon codes.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I would of tried them out with a sample pack, but can't choose your own flavors in the sample packs, so that is a downer, good priced juice, but wanted to try a few flavors, but not going straight into 100 mils on something I may not like, even if it is cheap. Strange they don't let you choose your own flavors.

I would of tried them out with a sample pack, but can't choose your own flavors in the sample packs, so that is a downer, good priced juice, but wanted to try a few flavors, but not going straight into 100 mils on something I may not like, even if it is cheap. Strange they don't let you choose your own flavors.
If you subscribe to their newsletter or follow on instagram they do sample packs that you can choose your own flavors once every few weeks. I was worried about the same thing when I first started ordering from them but if you've been vaping a while and know what kind of profiles you like then you should be safe. They also give a few suggestions on most popular flavors for people who aren't sure what to order. They also do extra flavor or less of one flavor if you mention in the notes. They're also open to custom flavor mixes if you email them directly.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VVV Mentioned the juice was using a different NIC then they normally use and it may be peppery, they had a ton of orders due to the sale they had when you ordered...same as FreeMind and the others who tried it and experienced it as peppery nic. You all bought around the same time and he hasnt since used that brand of Nic again..
Cant really rule out a Entire juice company due to one order you didnt like...when the warning that they were using a different nic then normal was posted.

I had a similar experience and have not placed an order since. I didn't know about the nic situation and I think I ordered around that time. I guess I'm going to give them another shot. Do they still have the quick turn around?

rickycal78

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Someone else suggested T-Maxx's No Frills MLs line earlier. I've tried 4 of their flavors and they're pretty damn good for the price. Their tagline is 6 bills for 30 mls, but with the tax they have to pay on nicotine items it ends up being $7.50 for 30mls, which is comparable to a lot of the other places that are doing low cost juices . I've also just recently tried a few flavors from Vaping Veteran's Supplies that are damned good as well. They charge $7.49 for 30ml unicorn bottles and their prices for larger bottles are pretty good. Vape Wild is another juice company that has some decent flavors at $7 for 30ml.

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a similar experience and have not placed an order since. I didn't know about the nic situation and I think I ordered around that time. I guess I'm going to give them another shot. Do they still have the quick turn around?

VVV does have a quick turnaround. I just received my replacement order that they sent me and the nic they are using is 10x better than when we last ordered.

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Someone else suggested T-Maxx's No Frills MLs line earlier. I've tried 4 of their flavors and they're pretty damn good for the price. Their tagline is 6 bills for 30 mls, but with the tax they have to pay on nicotine items it ends up being $7.50 for 30mls, which is comparable to a lot of the other places that are doing low cost juices . I've also just recently tried a few flavors from Vaping Veteran's Supplies that are damned good as well. They charge $7.49 for 30ml unicorn bottles and their prices for larger bottles are pretty good. Vape Wild is another juice company that has some decent flavors at $7 for 30ml.

T-Maxx's juices are a touch on the throaty side but their juices are bold and flavorful.

rickycal78

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
T-Maxx's juices are a touch on the throaty side but their juices are bold and flavorful.

Their Home made apple pie and blueberry crumble have a bit of throat hit to them, but I haven't had that on the strawberry yogurt or the vanilla cream doughnut. I did notice a pretty big difference after steeping with them though. I usually try a juice when I first get it and then if it's one that recommends steeping I let it go for a week or more. The hits after steeping seemed mellower to me.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my recent online juice: Slim's max VG with 2mg Nic

https://www.danielbranch.com/slimsejuice/

Product Model Quantity Unit Price Total
Unicorn Milk E-Juice E-Liquid for Vaping Unicorn_Milk 1 $15.50 $15.50
Bubblegum E-Juice E-Liquid for Vaping Bubblegum 1 $10.50 $10.50
Cotton Candy E-Juice E-Liquid for Vaping Cotton_Candy 1 $23.00 $23.00
Bananas Foster E-Juice E-Liquid for Vaping bananas_foster 1 $10.50 $10.50
Sub-Total $59.50
Free Shipping $0.00
Coupon (feb2016) $-20.83
Total $38.68----(210 ml total of all juices)

received the order fast, like 2 days,, i am vaping the Unicorn Milk now straight out of the bottle. it is max VG so it is somewhat muted but good. meantime i am doing a hot water bath & will whip it then store it for a day or so. (ditto for all of the flavors after i 'raw taste test them'

okay just an update:
100mls Cotton Candy E-Juice E-Liquid for Vaping Cotton_Candy 1 $23.00 $23.00

received it Saturday,, gave it a hot bath and beat the snot out of it.............(its max VG w/double flavor & 2mgNiic,,,,,,,,,,today,, i think i am addicted :)

i am going call my steeping style,, 'bath & a beating' (with a coffee frother)

VU Sponsors