Become a Patron!

I'm on a dilemma

COILART MAGE RDA or OBS CHEETAH RDA

• Mage bruh

• Cheetah duuuh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello community,

I decided to give RDA vaping a shot so I started looking around for some affordable choices. I ended up on 2 RDAs.

1. CoilArt MAGE24 RDA
2. OBS Cheetah22 (Not the v2)

I like how they both can do single coil builds but on one hand Cheetah is a 22mm and fits perfectly on my EvicVtcMini unlike the Mage. On the other hand Mage is looking sexy as tits .
I'm interested in flavor more than the clouds so please enlighten me.

Thanks in advance

xpen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi, and welcome on board!
RDA choice tends to be a highly subjective matter, so it's difficult to give you a suggestion I'm afraid...
I'd recommend you to get some clones, the two you've mentioned and possibly some other ones too, and see which one(s) you like better - without going broke
Me, I'm partial to the Narda and the O-atty but there are so many more great RDA's around, these days... good luck

Last edited:
Hi, and welcome on board!
RDA choice tends to be a highly subjective matter, so it's difficult to give you a suggestion I'm afraid...
I'd recommend you to get some clones, the two you've mentioned and possibly some other ones too, and see which one(s) you like better - without going broke
Me, I'm partial to the Narda and the O-atty but there are so many more great RDA's around, these days... good luck

The only reason I'm so skeptical about this buy is, what if, I don't enjoy dripping at all. I'm used in RTA and I just want to try dripping as a home alternative. I guess neither of these two choices are "wrong" since i don't have any experience on this kind of vaping. Sure thing if I like it I try different ones to find my favorite. Thanks for the reply though, I just checked a Narda review and it seems like a nice little tank.

xpen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Most current RDA's are more than good enough, but IMO if you're accustomed to tanks you should try an RDTA first, instead of a pure RDA.
No dripping hassle, not that frequent anyway, and their general behavior (flavor/vapor) is definitely similar to RDA's

VU Sponsors