Become a Patron!

I'm surrounded by idiots...

Ringmasterdan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I have a friend of mine who is dating some fresh out of high school fuck-boy with more pimples than brain cells. As we were hanging out I proceeded to pull out my new Pegasus and have a few hits. Upon seeing my mod this douche decides to pull out his bag of vape gear and ramble on about how he's been vaping for about two years now and works part time at a local brick and mortar. At first he seems cool but as he continued to flap his jaw about all the gear he has and pulls out a shiny new Kennedy on some unidentified mech mod and starts talking about his .12 build. I casually ask him what batteries he's running in there and he pulls out an efest 2900 mah 35 amp...so I calmly and politely informed him that he was a fucktard and informed him that he was wayy over the limits of said battery to which he replied with "I know what I'm doing" and got his panties up in a knot and stormed off...now I must remind you this guy works at a vape shop and has been going for two years. Yeah, guys like this just make me want to hand them a handful of trustfires, a hybrid mod, and an Atlantis and let natural selection sort it out.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is according to Mooch, from Sept '15:

=================
  • I am setting a CDR of 15A+ for this cell. It runs a little cool at 15A but is too hot at 20A. It is most certainly not a 35A cell.
  • A single pulsed-current discharge at 35A (4 secs on/30 secs off) was done to test the cell at its rating. The first pulse dropped the voltage down to about 3.3V. Its temperature rose to 60°C before the voltage eventually dropped to 2.50V.
=================

Not sure what to plug into Steam Engine. Guessed at 3.3V. Please gaze at the screengrab and rant accordingly... either at me or the fresh-out-of-high-school acne magnet.

Efest 35a 2900mah Steam Engine.png

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I have a friend of mine who is dating some fresh out of high school fuck-boy with more pimples than brain cells. As we were hanging out I proceeded to pull out my new Pegasus and have a few hits. Upon seeing my mod this douche decides to pull out his bag of vape gear and ramble on about how he's been vaping for about two years now and works part time at a local brick and mortar. At first he seems cool but as he continued to flap his jaw about all the gear he has and pulls out a shiny new Kennedy on some unidentified mech mod and starts talking about his .12 build. I casually ask him what batteries he's running in there and he pulls out an efest 2900 mah 35 amp...so I calmly and politely informed him that he was a fucktard and informed him that he was wayy over the limits of said battery to which he replied with "I know what I'm doing" and got his panties up in a knot and stormed off...now I must remind you this guy works at a vape shop and has been going for two years. Yeah, guys like this just make me want to hand them a handful of trustfires, a hybrid mod, and an Atlantis and let natural selection sort it out.

Seems like the real issue here is you are upset your friend is dating a loser, rather than being upset about some random loser who doesn't know about electronic cigarette safety...

VU Sponsors