Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
320caee1011833c853c8a23da4525930.jpg

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Imren is like most other batteries..They buy cells from one of 3 manufacturers (Sony,LG or Samsung), put their sticker and wrappings on it and sell it for more...Sony, LG and Samsung named batteries are usually cheaper in general and will use an A grade cell..alot of other "brands" may use a B grade cell which is ok but you can get better for less money...Im sure you can use that battery safely keeping within its limits but try to steer to the actual top brand cells when you replace them...That max of 30 amp on that box doesn't mean you can vape high enough wattage and low ohms and it will support 30 amps..It is a 15 amp battery so treat it as such.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Like the others said..... Negative, don't use it.

I can't find the bench test results; but, if memory serves that is actually a 12a cell, meaning it's not good for even today's regulated mods.

Stick with lg, Samsung, or Sony for brands.
Also buy from a reputable source. I stick with liionwholesale

Here's a list of what most of us use and specs.

30e9ae2464ea4101b1442cc5d3fafac6.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like the others said..... Negative, don't use it.

I can't find the bench test results; but, if memory serves that is actually a 12a cell, meaning it's not good for even today's regulated mods.

Stick with lg, Samsung, or Sony for brands.
Also buy from a reputable source. I stick with liionwholesale

Here's a list of what most of us use and specs.

30e9ae2464ea4101b1442cc5d3fafac6.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
^^^^^ This, stick only with Mooch's recommended battery list. Me other than for 26650 and 18350's I only buy Sony, they're perfect for my needs. Got a few Samsung and a couple LG's but Sony VTC4, VTC5 and VTC5A's have worked wonderful for me.

VU Sponsors