In Case You Missed it "The Flavorist"

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Goddamn but I love 60 Minutes. (And CBS Sunday Morning... But during weekdays, it's only the Today show on NBC for me. Weird huh?)

PS it's fine to use flavorings to get people to eat more and be fat and suffer the complications of that, but gawd forbid we make the vapes taste yummy.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can't remember if it was this same company, but Andrew Zimmern toured a flavoring facility (or 3) on one of his shows. I love watching him. Most of the time, lol.

Nice find, Disco!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Saw this one back when it aired. Good segment. :)

I knew even before I started vaping that many of the "natrual" flavorings we enjoy are derived from the anal gland of a beaver.

Last edited:

disco180

Member For 4 Years
Carrots and Kumquats who would have thunk it :rolleyes:....One thing that did stand out the video aired in 2012, some of her bottles where labeled 2011, and even some 2008. They were not stored in the fridge or freezer but in a file cabinet in amber glass and the sun was no where around :cool:. Seems like the holy grail to storing your flavors for longevity.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Flavour Art is Beaver Free...:D
Not saying your wrong, but how can you be so sure? Are they 100% artificial flavoring? Beaver butt can be in ANYTHING with "natural flavoring" in the ingredients and they aren't required to tell us (proprietary mix). Just curious how you know that FA doesn't use it.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not saying your wrong, but how can you be so sure? Are they 100% artificial flavoring? Beaver butt can be in ANYTHING with "natural flavoring" in the ingredients and they aren't required to tell us (proprietary mix). Just curious how you know that FA doesn't use it.

Yes, their website has a statement about their flavorings. I'll try and find the link!

Here it is:
http://www.flavourart.it/mainsite/?page_id=39&lang=en

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors