Become a Patron!

In search for a new tank! Suggestions?

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi guys atm i own an aspire nautilus mini and subtank mini iv recently had trouble with the subtank and flavour art flavours with stinging in the throat and a john at fa and a few others suggested that it may be the subtank being to hot for there delicate flavours, so what would you suggest best for there flavours? I like 70vg juice but i will bring that down if needed to be for the new tank what tanks are you guys using for fa flavours? Coil builds ect? Im more of a flavour chaser aswell thnx in advance

happy vaping

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If you are willing to consider an RTA, the Lemo II is good bet.

Lots of flavor and great for lung hits if thats your thing.

Very easy to build as well.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you are willing to consider an RTA, the Lemo II is good bet.

Lots of flavor and great for lung hits if thats your thing.

Very easy to build as well.
Will that take 70 vg juice? Also that an upgrade from the subtank mini?
Il take anything mouth to lung lung hits i just want a better vape and taste im very disappointed in this subtank mini!
That said will they vape fa flavours ok being a subtank as from what i can gather some are saying subtank is to hot for there flavours thats what is stinging me on the throat u less im doing somthing wrong here lol

happy vaping

NitroBex

The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
If you want a fill and vape... Tobeco Super Tank IMHO

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mainly use FA flavors, and I love my subtanks. I really don't think that's your issue!

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I mainly use FA flavors, and I love my subtanks. I really don't think that's your issue!
Hi amanda i think iv asked you before what build you have in the rba? I dont get what it could be then im now vaping double delight 5% and that seems fine compared to the others weird? Flavour aint as much as i would like though but i remember having it at 7% and i had that sting but 5% with 10days steeping seems good on this one
I drilled holes in my rba to help wicking could that be the culprit for this sting on the other flavours maybe?
38e17fef43ad7944a7e2e5ec50d5eee0.jpg

happy vaping

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vary my builds, depending on what I'm doing. But at the moment I think I have a 3mm, 26 gauge around 1.0 ohm on one, a 0.5 ohms build in another, and a nickel build in another. The subtank is hotter than some other tanks I have, and you may well have to reduce your nic level in it. I think I suggested before trying out some recipes from the forum (HIC has some really good ones).

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I vary my builds, depending on what I'm doing. But at the moment I think I have a 3mm, 26 gauge around 1.0 ohm on one, a 0.5 ohms build in another, and a nickel build in another. The subtank is hotter than some other tanks I have, and you may well have to reduce your nic level in it. I think I suggested before trying out some recipes from the forum (HIC has some really good ones).
Yeah im gona try some of hic recipes soon that is gona be one of my next steps maybe that before a new tank i guess

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What do you guys think of the kayfun v4 tobecco clone?

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a couple - love them! But there's a steep learning curve with the V4s - be warned! I do think they're unnecessarily complicated.
Aha cheers i may grab a lemo2 instead now lol

happy vaping

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Subtanks are for lung hits I had the same same problem until I did all king hits subtank is a great tank and no problems w high VG juices either
Love the arctic as well.
I prefer the art.ix over the subtank
I want a new tank too not sure which
I also have ego one never used yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Subtanks are for lung hits I had the same same problem until I did all king hits subtank is a great tank and no problems w high VG juices either
Love the arctic as well.
I prefer the art.ix over the subtank
I want a new tank too not sure which
I also have ego one never used yet

Im thinking of grabbing the lemo2 today

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I then tasted my pg it taste abit sour id that normal?

happy vaping

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am now officially confused!
I think I want the morph tank so I can buy a bunch of coils

VU Sponsors