Become a Patron!

bxh904

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, just found this forum and it looks like an awesome bunch of folks.
I just started vaping about 2 months ago and started with a KangerTech subox mini starter kit.
I'm not as pleased with the flavor and the airflow on the tank itself, but I haven't got much money to spend.
I'd like to try other tanks but don't want to buy brand new and then be dissatisfied with it. It'd be great if I could find some of you who have some tanks you're willing to part with for reasonable prices.

I'm really new to this, I've browsed a bit, but ultimately have no idea about the vast selection of tanks, and what makes one better than the other, etc. But I'm looking for high juice capacity, lots of airflow, and something rebuildable.

also if anyone could make suggestions on a tank that would go good for me, with the kanger subox 70w, that would be great. :)

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi there, just found this forum and it looks like an awesome bunch of folks.
I just started vaping about 2 months ago and started with a KangerTech subox mini starter kit.
I'm not as pleased with the flavor and the airflow on the tank itself, but I haven't got much money to spend.
I'd like to try other tanks but don't want to buy brand new and then be dissatisfied with it. It'd be great if I could find some of you who have some tanks you're willing to part with for reasonable prices.

I'm really new to this, I've browsed a bit, but ultimately have no idea about the vast selection of tanks, and what makes one better than the other, etc. But I'm looking for high juice capacity, lots of airflow, and something rebuildable.

also if anyone could make suggestions on a tank that would go good for me, with the kanger subox 70w, that would be great. :)
Welcome to VU!

I'll make a recommendation for you based on my experience, but keep in mind that you can ask 50 people for recommendations and get 50 different answers because everyone has a different opinion.

I would suggest you look at the Uwell Crown tank and the RBA head. The Crown is my hands down favorite tank so far, coils are readily available, the flavor from it is awesome, it's top filling, and it holds a fair amount of juice, and the RBA head gives you the flexibility of building your own coil if you don't like the pre-made disposables. The Crown will work well with your 70 watt Subox too, depending of course on your coil/build. Personally, I don't think you could go wrong with it.

My second favorite tank is the Geek Vape Griffin 25, but it is a pure RTA and can't use a traditional replaceable coil like the SubTank or Crown. It's also a top fill tank with an even larger juice capacity than the crown, but that also makes it a little less pocket friendly, and a little heavier. I would be a little concerned that it would make the Subox top heavy and easier to fall over when you set it down.

Again, these are my recommendation based purely on my own experiences and observations, YMMV!

HTH

F

fckaugust8th

Welcome to VU, the greatest bunch of trouble making enablers. As Dave said, you can ask 50 people and get 60 different opinions!

I'm looking for high juice capacity, lots of airflow, and something rebuildable.
I take this to mean you DL rather than MTL, so: try the Boreas, 7.5-8 ml capacity, rta, no pre-made coils or Alleria, smaller capacity rta, clear glass chamber ( better than Griffin IMHO). Uwell crown is a very good tank but since I bought the 2 tanks mentioned above, it's been benched.

Vapeness88

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ive got a Uwell Crown tank with RBA and a TFV4 Mini with RBA section as well. I can do for $30 shipped,both habe original boxes and drip tips.

Last edited:

bxh904

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to VU!

I'll make a recommendation for you based on my experience, but keep in mind that you can ask 50 people for recommendations and get 50 different answers because everyone has a different opinion.

I would suggest you look at the Uwell Crown tank and the RBA head. The Crown is my hands down favorite tank so far, coils are readily available, the flavor from it is awesome, it's top filling, and it holds a fair amount of juice, and the RBA head gives you the flexibility of building your own coil if you don't like the pre-made disposables. The Crown will work well with your 70 watt Subox too, depending of course on your coil/build. Personally, I don't think you could go wrong with it.

My second favorite tank is the Geek Vape Griffin 25, but it is a pure RTA and can't use a traditional replaceable coil like the SubTank or Crown. It's also a top fill tank with an even larger juice capacity than the crown, but that also makes it a little less pocket friendly, and a little heavier. I would be a little concerned that it would make the Subox top heavy and easier to fall over when you set it down.

Again, these are my recommendation based purely on my own experiences and observations, YMMV!

HTH

Thanks for the recommendations, I have been looking at that griffin, seems like something right up my alley.

bxh904

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much are you looking to spend on used tanks?

I'd like to get a used tank for let's say $20 or so? After my bills are paid I really only have about 30$ a week to play with. Lol. The struggle.

bxh904

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to VU, the greatest bunch of trouble making enablers. As Dave said, you can ask 50 people and get 60 different opinions!

I take this to mean you DL rather than MTL, so: try the Boreas, 7.5-8 ml capacity, rta, no pre-made coils or Alleria, smaller capacity rta, clear glass chamber ( better than Griffin IMHO). Uwell crown is a very good tank but since I bought the 2 tanks mentioned above, it's been benched.
Wow, I really like that Alleria.. Leaning towards that one right now. Thanks for the input!

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the recommendations, I have been looking at that griffin, seems like something right up my alley.
I'm loving the Griffin so far. Can't go wrong if the other deal falls through. I still think I slightly prefer my Crown (with the build deck) over the Griffin, but I've only been using the Griffin for a couple weeks so far. I'll have a better feel for it in another couple ... :)

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Check out fasttech you can buy pretty much any tank cloned for less than half price but it will take 2 to 3 weeks.

VU Sponsors