Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome in Inawera’s subforum on VU. :)

We are the producer of:

- bases

- eliquids

- flavours

We’ve been on the market for more than five years and we always pay attention to the quality of our products.

We are constantly enriching our offer to satisfy the biggest group of customers.

Do you know that every registered INAWERA.COM shop’s customer gets 5% of a discount and if he/she allows the reception of mailing even 7%.

If you shop at us for the first time you must use code: INAWERA. That guarantees 15% of a discount.

Specially for the forum VAPING UNDERGROUND we have created discount code: VU. It gives 5% of a discount and sums up with the discounts for registered users (5% or 7%).

If you are interested in wholesale please contact us at: [email protected]

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
awesome ty for the discount hope to get an order in soon :)

Inawera

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you very much.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just placed my first order directly from Inawera and thank you for the 15% off coupon.

I have heard the Waffle is delicious and couldn't find it here in the US. I have been very impressed with most of the Inawera flavors I have already got, Cocopilada is a great flavor.

Inawera

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you very much for your order. :) I am sure you will love the Waffle. IMO it is one of the greatest flavours. :)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a VAT added. I wound up ordering (16) 10ml bottles and it averaged out to $3 a bottle with the VAT and shipping included + the 15% off.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually had some creme brulee today at a restaurant, I hope Inwera's version is just as tasty.

Already shipped the next day and I got a tracking #. Could you please tell me how to track the package? I want to make sure and stalk the delivery person as I can't wait!

VU Sponsors