Become a Patron!

Inawera flavors

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hard to go wrong with most of their flavors.....I like the fruits, Marzipan, and the Vanilla's

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Besides those mentioned I like:
Peach
Mango
YC Cherimoya
YC Bubblegum
YC Blue Dwarf
Pinacloada
Coconut Cookies
(added Lemon Cake forgot about that one)
Waffle but unfortunately it's been discontinued

Although Shisha Strawberry & Biscuit are still my 2 favorites so far.

Last edited:

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Marzipan, Shisha Vanilla, Biscuit, Pineapple, Raspberry and Watermelon (it's a natural tasting watermelon (to me), not candy)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Their Coffee Tobacco is good; also their Vanilla for Pipe, and TDM (Tino d'Milano) "Deluxe". If you want to make a tobacco flavor more authentic, their Virginia Tobacco Absolute is mild, but adds a nice smokiness. I've heard good things about their Dirty Neutral Base, but I think it's more to make a cigarette flavor more realistic; I can't say that I care for it, personally.

The best possible place to buy Inawera flavors is of course e-aromashop.com -- best prices by far, all original packaging, no rebottling, and considering they're in Poland, the shipping is pretty damn reasonable; around $4 for registered airmail, takes about 10 days-2 wks; around $10 for the next up, which takes about 5 days. I won't buy Inawera anywhere else. You can find the Brit flag for english in the top-left corner, and the currency can be changed to "dolar" right on the first page, also on the left near the top.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What kind of flavor is the biscuit

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

"Cookie" -- they're called biscuits in other parts of the world, for some reason. It's VERY strong, too; it's a good idea to make a 10% pre-mix of it, or it can completely take over a mix.

Andria

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, Biscuit is one of those flavors that a lot of people either love or hate. I think it is OK at very small percentages but prefer FA Cookie and OoO Sugar Butter Cookie.

Most of INW flavors are good to great. Not a lot of dogs in there line up expect for Wild Strawberry.....yuck, Blueberry and there Tiramisu is a little funky, FA makes a much better Tiramisu.

Here are my faves from INW:

Shisha Strawberry

Shisha Orange

Ananas (Pineapple) Avoid the Shisha version though

Two Apples

Bubblegum

Cappuccino

Cherimoya

Chili & Hot Spice (makes for a great chili lime peanuts)

Cocopilada

Lime

Shisha Mango

Milk chocolate

Peanuts

Sweet Sour

Shisha Vanilla (love this stuff)

Mississippi (this is pretty good standalone for just a quick Pineapple and Cream vape)

Pear

Raspberry

I probably forgot some but in the flavors I listed are ones I would buy again when I run out. Most of them won out over other companies same flavors. They really do excellent vibrant and realistic fruit flavors. There creams seem to be good but not wow. Shisha Vanilla is my favorite flavor from them, my favorite Vanilla from anyone.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I will check it out. I love their Cavendish

I've heard a lot about Cavendish, which sounds like it would be yummy, but one thing I've never heard is an actual description of what it tastes like; is it sweet? I always smoked Virginia Slims, and though I dislike the taste of anything like cigarettes now, I still would probably prefer the mildness of a Virginia-type, in the sweeter mixes I like now. Is it like sweet pipe tobacco?

Andria

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, Biscuit is one of those flavors that a lot of people either love or hate. I think it is OK at very small percentages but prefer FA Cookie and OoO Sugar Butter Cookie.

Most of INW flavors are good to great. Not a lot of dogs in there line up expect for Wild Strawberry.....yuck, Blueberry and there Tiramisu is a little funky, FA makes a much better Tiramisu.

Here are my faves from INW:

Shisha Strawberry

Shisha Orange

Ananas (Pineapple) Avoid the Shisha version though

Two Apples

Bubblegum

Cappuccino

Cherimoya

Chili & Hot Spice (makes for a great chili lime peanuts)

Cocopilada

Lime

Shisha Mango

Milk chocolate

Peanuts

Sweet Sour

Shisha Vanilla (love this stuff)

Mississippi (this is pretty good standalone for just a quick Pineapple and Cream vape)

Pear

Raspberry

I probably forgot some but in the flavors I listed are ones I would buy again when I run out. Most of them won out over other companies same flavors. They really do excellent vibrant and realistic fruit flavors. There creams seem to be good but not wow. Shisha Vanilla is my favorite flavor from them, my favorite Vanilla from anyone.

I need some of that Mississippi. The lime and raspberry will definitely be in the order. I was not a fan of the milk chocolate though.

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've heard a lot about Cavendish, which sounds like it would be yummy, but one thing I've never heard is an actual description of what it tastes like; is it sweet? I always smoked Virginia Slims, and though I dislike the taste of anything like cigarettes now, I still would probably prefer the mildness of a Virginia-type, in the sweeter mixes I like now. Is it like sweet pipe tobacco?

Andria
It's a tiny bit smoky and sweet with an in your face pipe tobacco. It's hard to explain because it tastes different than any tobacco I've vapes. I dislike pipe tobacco but it's the one pipe that I enjoy, Have you tried any space jam store bought juice?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As popular as some of their flavorings are, I don't see many recipes posted here with them. Hoarders!

That's true. While the recipe sounds a bit hoity–toity, I felt soooo guilty, I just posted one with INW in it. Just for you. :wave:

In addition, I should point out and Without Question; I'd hate to be the person trying to pry INW Shisha Vanilla or INW Biscuit bottles from Squonk's fingers! :eek:

Ron
Reformed Hoarder Wannabe (Second Class)
---
"If you want to be a good blues singer, people are going to be down on you, so dress like you're going to the bank to borrow money."- B. B. King

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All the recipes (3) on my blog page have Inawera flavors; the strawberry & cream just uses shisha strawberry with several others from other brands, but the other 2 recipes are quite heavy with Inawera flavors.

Andria

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What kind of flavor is the biscuit

Sometimes I get a waffle cone like taste, but maybe it's my brain stretching things a bit.

2% Shisha Strawberry + 2% Shisha Vanilla + 1% Biscuit

(or I use 4% TFA VBIC + 2% TFA Dairy Milk instead of the Shisha Vanilla)

So maybe the Shisha Vanilla could even go up to 3%.

I add 1% Biscuit to many things but 2% was too strong for me.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Inw biscuit tastes more buttery to me than fa cookie. Imo they're not interchangeable as they will change the end result in some cases very much.
Sometimes when recipes call for tfa strawberry ripe or fa strawberry I will sub with Shisha strawberry just to see what happens since there aren't as many recipes with it, same as Shisha vanilla.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Inw biscuit tastes more buttery to me than fa cookie. Imo they're not interchangeable as they will change the end result in some cases very much.
Sometimes when recipes call for tfa strawberry ripe or fa strawberry I will sub with Shisha strawberry just to see what happens since there aren't as many recipes with it, same as Shisha vanilla.

Yes, Biscuit tastes like shortbread, i.e., butter cookies. Dunno what FA Cookie tastes like, I have very few FA flavors.

Andria

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The nonna's I have is fa, how is inw nonna's Cake compared to it?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought you guys were talking nonna's like there was a inw nonna's but I guess not! Thanks!

My Fault !

I should have stuck a FA here and there where appropriate. (Especially in an INW thread)

Ron
---
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month."- Theodore Roosevelt

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shisha strawberry, shisha vanilla, shisha banana, biscuit, custard, peach, cherimoya, coconut cookies, pineapple, raspberry, cocopilada, lime, Mississippi, cappuccino tobacco, Virginia absolute, blue dwarf, and lemon cake. Should be a good start. Thanks everyone for the help.

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my favorites that I always have on hand.
custard
biscuit
cactus
cherry concentrate
raspberry concentrate
wild strawberry concentrate
How is the cherry. I'm still on my never endings search for a red cherry. I thought about cactus. Maybe next order.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How is the cherry. I'm still on my never endings search for a red cherry. I thought about cactus. Maybe next order.

TFA's Cherry Extract is by far the best cherry I've tried; not too sweet, not too tart, neither medicinal nor maraschino -- just right. INW's tastes like cough drops, extremely medicinal.

Andria

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TFA's Cherry Extract is by far the best cherry I've tried; not too sweet, not too tart, neither medicinal nor maraschino -- just right. INW's tastes like cough drops, extremely medicinal.

Andria
Maraschino cherry is what I'm looking for but they all taste like cough syrup to me lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maraschino cherry is what I'm looking for but they all taste like cough syrup to me lol

For maraschino, LorAnn's is actually the best -- but try to find the clear version rather than the one made for cooking; it's got a ton of artificial color in it. I doubt it's dangerous or anything, but it just adds a needless complication to vaporizing, and will probably gunk the coils as bad as sweetener, if not worse.

Andria

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

its candy. all the fruit i posted I use in candy flavored stuff. the cherry is very strong. if you get it start very low or even with a dilution. it was one of a few cherries in our cherry limeade flavor

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Any tips on using Wild Strawberry? I am a cheapo and never throw anything away but I came real close with that one...haha

I like it with chocolate mostly . I dont use it often but when i do i think it taste like these and Im going for this strawberry type taste.
Arcor-Juice-Filled-Hard-Candy-Strawberry-128138-im1.jpg

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Depending on the amount of Nonna's & biscuit

Might be an interesting combo; never thought of trying that one.
Gets the gears turning in my head; like JF Yellow Cake + Biscuit:D.

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Recently got Inw Chocolate. Good flavour but has a noticeable liqueur taste about it. Misses likes it but personally i prefer TFA Double Choc Clear. It does go good with FW Black Licorice. I do like the Inw Lemon. Wasnt sure about it to begin with but is nice with Cap New York c/cake V2. Keep hearing about shish strawberry but its always sold out when i order, testament to how good it is i guess.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Recently got Inw Chocolate. Good flavour but has a noticeable liqueur taste about it. Misses likes it but personally i prefer TFA Double Choc Clear. It does go good with FW Black Licorice. I do like the Inw Lemon. Wasnt sure about it to begin with but is nice with Cap New York c/cake V2. Keep hearing about shish strawberry but its always sold out when i order, testament to how good it is i guess.

e-aromashop.com -- best POSSIBLE place to buy INW flavors, best price AND they're in original pkging, and they've always had shisha strawberry when I needed to order it.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I got mine from them initially, but when they started rebottling, that killed that completely. I want ORIGINAL pkging, not rebottled flavors, because you just never know how good their QC is, or if they dilute, or even if simply being exposed to air and/or other scents could affect the flavor. I got some rebottled shisha strawberry from ECX at one point, and it was definitely a lot weaker than what comes in original pkging.

Andria

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got mine from them initially, but when they started rebottling, that killed that completely. I want ORIGINAL pkging, not rebottled flavors, because you just never know how good their QC is, or if they dilute, or even if simply being exposed to air and/or other scents could affect the flavor. I got some rebottled shisha strawberry from ECX at one point, and it was definitely a lot weaker than what comes in original pkging.

Andria

Haven't had problems with any BCF flavors in the past 2 years I've been ordering from them.
So until I have a problem I'll continue to order from them.

VU Sponsors