Become a Patron!

Inawera Must Haves?

compclouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not a huge fan of mint either. It CAN be alright in a vape, but it has to be at extremely low levels. I've had quite a few where it's like putting an extremely strong mint in your mouth with every vape. Like the fresh first taste level. That's too much.
I would be far more likely to try a strawberry milkshake vape than a custard or whip cream. Both seem VERY popular right now in premium eliquids, but they're just not my jam. I like some strawberries & cream food, or strawberry ice cream, but that's a bit rich for me for a regular vape.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm not a huge fan of mint either. It CAN be alright in a vape, but it has to be at extremely low levels. I've had quite a few where it's like putting an extremely strong mint in your mouth with every vape. Like the fresh first taste level. That's too much.
I would be far more likely to try a strawberry milkshake vape than a custard or whip cream. Both seem VERY popular right now in premium eliquids, but they're just not my jam. I like some strawberries & cream food, or strawberry ice cream, but that's a bit rich for me for a regular vape.

When I first started vaping, like most new vapers, I thought it HAD to be tobacco, and I required it to taste as much like Virginia Slims as possible, to fool my habit. :D Well, that worked out just great, and for some months, I thought it was intensely weird, this idea of "smoking food." Then I tried a blueberry muffin vape -- blueberry muffins are my MOST fave junkfood, so much so that I can't have them in the house, they're like an addictive drug to me, I just can't stop till they're all gone, and then I wanna run to the store and get more, immediately, until I gain 30 lbs and require an intervention! So vaping them was very appealing... and completely cured me of my enjoyment of Virginia tobacco flavor. :D

I tried and tried to DIY a blueberry muffin vape, and just could not get it right. so I thought... maybe something strawberry, since I'd never bought any strawberry flavored ejuice. Bam -- my first full-on DIY, strawberry & cream, is still my ADV, almost 2 yrs later. Mine is really more like strawberry custard, since it's got a combo of DX Bavarian and Vanilla Swirl, but I don't call it custard, since, AFAIK, it's diketone-free. But it was the first ejuice I could really TASTE, not just smell... hence why I stick to such high percentages.

Andria

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear ya on the blueberry muffin vape, have never vaped a store bought I liked and have been stumped with diy.

The problem for me is getting a blueberry flavor I really like and I have tried most. FW might have the best for me but not going to say I love it. I even tried that blueberry muffin bites recipe that was in the diyordie recipe contest, it's good but just not there for me.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hear ya on the blueberry muffin vape, have never vaped a store bought I liked and have been stumped with diy.

The problem for me is getting a blueberry flavor I really like and I have tried most. FW might have the best for me but not going to say I love it. I even tried that blueberry muffin bites recipe that was in the diyordie recipe contest, it's good but just not there for me.

The first I tried was from Hard Rock Vapor, from a local B&M; it was great, but they only have 50/50 PG/VG, much too much VG for me. So I started getting it from Sweet-Vapes, which allowed customization of the PG/VG. Unfortunately, after 8/8, their "house" juice disappeared, so I can't get it anymore. I've been wanting to try HHV's, but so far haven't; HHV does do the PG/VG customization, but it's a bit more costly than Sweet-Vapes' was.

I always customized it further after I got it, as I thought it was a little too "sharp," and not sweet enough; I'd add a bit of TFA's Banana Nut Bread flavor, and some sweetener, and that made it perfect. The blueberry flavoring I like best is TFA's Blueberry Extra, but it's a weak flavor, and if you use more than 8%, it completely disappears. Any future blueberry mixes I try will use 8% of blueberry extra, plus 2% of TFA's Blueberry Wild and 2% of INW's Shisha Bilberry, to boost the blueberry flavor. I've just lacked motivation since I started vaping my strawberry & cream, it's so perfect. :D

Andria

compclouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When I first started vaping, like most new vapers, I thought it HAD to be tobacco, and I required it to taste as much like Virginia Slims as possible, to fool my habit. Well, that worked out just great, and for some months, I thought it was intensely weird, this idea of "smoking food."
You should see people's faces when I tell them some of the flavors I wish I could vape. Unfortunately, the selection of flavorings is not as vast as my imagination. I am considering ordering seaweed flavoring from china tho...but I can only find it in huge jugs so far. O.O
Back on the topic, I'll have to come up with something to do with the Shisha strawberry, as I sort of added it at the last minute, and haven't really built up my supporting flavors yet. Didn't really get enough creams to try a strawberry cream likely, but who knows. Also didn't get enough for a Strawberries Dipped in Chocolate likely...guess just have to see what I can do for mixed fruit.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just mixed up INW Mississippi (Pineapple Cream) and it is pretty tasty as a standalone. Didn't smell particularly strong so I went 4% but really I could have probably gone 3% but I am not someone who is looking for an explosion of flavor, I can see people using this at 5% or maybe more standalone. I just made it an hour ago though, will have to wait and see how it steeps.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My Inawera must haves-
Cactus
Rasperry (malina)
Biscuit
Shisha Strawberry
Shisha Vanilla
Grape

I want to try many more. I shop bullcity for mostly everything. I love their service and ALWAYS feel taken care of shopping there. That said, I love a bargain. I didn't realize NicRiver charges less for Inawera. $0.50 less for 10ML and $2.00 less per 30ML!($5.49 NR vs $7.49 BCF). I havent checked for the more spendy ones like Yummy Classics. But thats savins I can't really pass up (cheap ass). I will probably switch to NR for all my Inawera needs.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So have you steeped this out yet? I'm dyin to find a good pineapple.
Buuuuud, what's up man!

Hate to say it but haven't experimented much with it since but I remember it being good. Pretty much just real flavors pineapple and inw Ananas pineapple for me most times but the Mississippi I have to go back to, remember liking it.

How have you been?

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Buuuuud, what's up man!

Hate to say it but haven't experimented much with it since but I remember it being good. Pretty much just real flavors pineapple and inw Ananas pineapple for me most times but the Mississippi I have to go back to, remember liking it.

How have you been?

I'm good papa, I read everything you write... and I just received 25 brand new empty bottles in teh mail. :vapemail:
When it comes to diy abortions, pineapple is my #1.:gaah:...followed closely by blueberry. :( Ohh maan have I made some messes...
I have 4 or 5 brands of each but have yet to master either. (The truth is, I've never even tasted a p/a or bb I liked)

Now, thanks to my friends <coff majg> here in the Enablers thread, I have yet another long cart at BCV...
...which includes the anus pineapple you recommended... :)
...and they don't have the Mis'sipi at all.:cry: WTH??? (yes, because I need a 7th p/a flavoring so badlyo_O)

BTW, Inawera blueberry is a dead ringer for NyQuil and urinal cake... in case anyone's goin for that... profile. :rolleyes:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm good papa, I read everything you write... and I just received 25 brand new empty bottles in teh mail. :vapemail:
When it comes to diy abortions, pineapple is my #1.:gaah:...followed closely by blueberry. :( Ohh maan have I made some messes...
I have 4 or 5 brands of each but have yet to master either. (The truth is, I've never even tasted a p/a or bb I liked)

Now, thanks to my friends <coff majg> here in the Enablers thread, I have yet another long cart at BCV...
...which includes the anus pineapple you recommended... :)
...and they don't have the Mis'sipi at all.:cry: WTH??? (yes, because I need a 7th p/a flavoring so badlyo_O)

BTW, Inawera blueberry is a dead ringer for NyQuil and urinal cake... in case anyone's goin for that... profile. :rolleyes:

Ugh, blueberry is a mystery for me too and agree on the INW, you want some....lol

You still living far away? If not then I will give you half of my Mississippi and we can grab a coffee bro. I will throw in some rf pineapple and inw too.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ugh, blueberry is a mystery for me too and agree on the INW, you want some....lol

You still living far away? If not then I will give you half of my Mississippi and we can grab a coffee bro. I will throw in some rf pineapple and inw too.

Yeah I'm in the SFV, but if yer ever out this way....... ;)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
havent tried it yet but the new reformulated INW pina colada smells pretty amazing. anyone tried it yet?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have been loving me some Inawera fruits lately. Melon is the shit! The pear is awesome too. I recently got cherry koncentrat, apricot, lime, and grapefruit. I liked all them too especially the grapefruit (yellow). I have more on the way and am excited to try em.

Avoid watermelon. I dont even know what they were trying to do with that one.

Ive had peach and mango for a while but haven't dove into using them two. Ive always had raspberry concentrate and cactus and use em a ton.

VU Sponsors