Become a Patron!

Inawera

zolt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm about to order a bunch of nic from Inawera because it's the cheapest option where I'm from and I was wondering what are some must-have tobaccos they produce? I already have TA Cuban Cigar and I'm not overly impressed, it kinda tastes like burning cotton to me. Maybe I should be mixing it with something?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm about to order a bunch of nic from Inawera because it's the cheapest option where I'm from and I was wondering what are some must-have tobaccos they produce? I already have TA Cuban Cigar and I'm not overly impressed, it kinda tastes like burning cotton to me. Maybe I should be mixing it with something?

(WG) Virginia TA
(WG) DNB

Only 2 I like so far, but they are both enhancers.

zolt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, and does anyone have Plum Vodka, Whiskey, any of the Rums, Amaretto, Brandy and/or Cognac? I really like FA's Whiskey and Brandy and was thinking of adding more boozy flavors to my collection, but I have a limited budget so I have to choose carefully.

zolt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So if I understand correctly, the TAs and the DNB are used to make other tobaccos taste ashier? Maybe that's why I didn't like it that much, I tried it alone - 1 drop/ml, like the Inawera site said. I'll have to experiment with it more. How much do you add to your mixes?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
So if I understand correctly, the TAs and the DNB are used to make other tobaccos taste ashier? Maybe that's why I didn't like it that much, I tried it alone - 1 drop/ml, like the Inawera site said. I'll have to experiment with it more. How much do you add to your mixes?

ashy and tastier.. however, ina has a back taste to me, except for the 4 i popped up, i dont buy often from them..
it's a shame, because some of their flavors, they do right, and others.. if they could kill the back taste, i'd be happy..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I used 1% for the TA cuban cigar an 2% for the Classic cigar.I used a 60/40 mix. When I first mixed them up I love the smell and taste. Now that it has steeped it has a back note I cannot explain. It's okay but I lost interest in it.

that is the after taste i get too.. kind of sticks to your mouth type..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, and I won't be purchasing again. I will try to vape this but I'm going to add a few things to make it better. That is if I can "fix" that taste.

good luck.. tinkering with the nicvape tobacco now..
have to say, it's a step up from ina.. my house smells like a tobacco shop right now, and i am so loving it!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
DNB for sure is ashy (I don't use that at all), Virginia TA not so much but I'm only using 6-10 drops per ml with another tobacco. I don't get ashy from it, just helps some other tobaccos be more there...like Dark Fire.
I have their whiskey. It tastes to me like Wild Turkey...I didn't mix it very strong so it was more like watered down Wild Turkey. Jamaican Rum is very nice. Didn't care for Sparkling Wine and I don't like brandy or cognac anyway so no help there.

zolt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I dug out the old TA Cuan Cigar bottle out today. It's been steeping since August. The taste I'm getting now is different, reminds me of smoking something. This would probably go well with some kind of tobacco. I have pretty much decided to get TA Virginia, DNB, Gold Ducat, S'Camel, Cognac and Whiskey, but I'll wait for a bit and maybe read some more reviews. By the way, @Artemis what is this Classic Cigar you keep talking about? I'm guessing it's not an Inawera flavor since I can't find it on the site.

zolt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Interesting, the inaweraflavours.com site doesn't have it.

zolt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool, I'll order from this site, it's actually a bit cheaper and I've been looking for a good cigar flavor for some time now.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Cool, I'll order from this site, it's actually a bit cheaper and I've been looking for a good cigar flavor for some time now.

dont forget your 15% off coupon for first order!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I use 2% Virginia TA and 1% DNB added to my favorite VZ-SC Parliament at 2%.
But I like that dirty taste:D

LoveVanilla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Be playing and enjoying some Inawera tobaccos as of late. Anyone else notice a tasty but distressingly buttery flavor with Inawera's Desert Voyager?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Be playing and enjoying some Inawera tobaccos as of late. Anyone else notice a tasty but distressingly buttery flavor with Inawera's Desert Voyager?

I don't have any Inawera tobaccos, but I have some vanillas, fruits, and chocolates. Many of them give me a common flavor that gets on my nerves if I vape it for long. I recently realized the chocolates and vanilla had a note in common with similar flavors I have (from LONG ago) by Capella. It's my HUNCH that we're tasting diacetyl.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have any Inawera tobaccos, but I have some vanillas, fruits, and chocolates. Many of them give me a common flavor that gets on my nerves if I vape it for long. I recently realized the chocolates and vanilla had a note in common with similar flavors I have (from LONG ago) by Capella. It's my HUNCH that we're tasting diacetyl.

I've been trying to like the chocolate cream, but it does have a slightly weird taste. I keep putting it with FA raspberry, but the IW overpowers it. It's not a very strong chocolate flavor, but something is in there that tastes slightly odd - not the barfy taste I get from Cap V2, but something I keep wishing would disappear!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I dont know what it is, but that after taste is just beyond me..
i think my bottles are gathering dust.. :oops:

LoveVanilla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rewicked to double check what I was tasting. And with first couple vapes -- full on butter layered with tobaccos and spice. Almost a butterscotch tobacco? Not an aftertaste -- right there in the middle. So yeah, I'm thinking diacetyl.

After a few vapes, seemed more subdued. Not a supertaster, and not an expert at detection, but raised a few hairs on my neck. Have a few others I now want to go back and check. And hopefully someone else with Desert Voyager can weigh in.

Tangentially I'll note I'm fairly comfortable with HG's tobaccos -- with notable exception for HG's "Pipe Tobacco".

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't really get any buttery taste with Desert Voyager. I do get a sort of creamy note with Old Havana but I don't use it like a tobacco anyway. I don't get the after taste that some of you get either, so I'm happy in my ignorance. lol I did pretty much hate chocolate cream by itself or in anything.

zolt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got my order today, so I'll share my notes after taking a few short tests with the flavors I got:

I tried the following at 4 drops/6ml, shake and vape. (I mix everything by drops, and am not sure about the drops/ml for Inawera bottles, but I make 6ml bottles of juices because FA can be mixed to percetnages with drops that way)
Classic Cigar: this is really good, not really a tobacco to me (I haven't found a tobacco that is a real tobacco to me btw). It's the exact same flavor I used to vape when I started - a "premium" tobacco liquid by Ovale. It has a pretty strong vanilla tone and a flavor that's hard to describe, but pleasant in my opinion. Doesn't remind me of a cigar, but I like it alot.
Gold Ducat: this is pretty much the same as FA's Maxx Blend. I really can't tell the difference (yet). I like Maxx Blend a lot so it's all good. It's a caramel-vanilla slightly nutty flavor with "something else" in it. Again not a tobacco for me, but very good.
S'Camel: not a tobacco either, but a cool biscuit-y flavor.
All three will probably go well with vanillas, caramels and similar flavors.

I tried the following by tasting a drop on my finger:
Whiskey: this appears to be very realistic whiskey flavor, more so than FA's in my opinion. I can't wait to try some my FA Whiskey recipes with this! The only problem is that it came in a bottle with a damaged dropper, it looks like if it was chewed or melted off. I'll have to transfer it into another bottle before I start mixing with it.
TA Virginia: tastes like rolling tobacco, this will come in useful for realistic tobacco vapes. A lot more realistic than TA Cuban Cigar imo.
DNB: tases somewhate like a lit cigarette and will also make good realistic tobacco juices.

And again thanks to all of you for helping me choose my flavors!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
on the gold ducat.. me.. I can't see it being anywhere close..
but it's all good.. I love the spicy of it.. and it fits with a few of my recipes..
one of the rare ones that i do not get an aftertaste.

not too keen on the other 2..
I am seriously thinking on selling some of mine.

zolt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My girlfriend asked me if I'm vaping soap when I was vaping the Classic Cigar and now I can't get stop tasting soap in it :( Is that the aftertaste? I'll try mixing it or vaping a lower percentage.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wise choice on their nic. I have quite a few hundred ml's of the stuff. The Virginia nic base is very good too, since you like tobaccos. TA Cuban Cigar is one of my favorites. I mix in WG 3 Five for a nutty rich taste. You might like Tino Cuban Cigar. It has a nice black pepper note. It's a savory vape vs. a sweeter tobacco. I enjoy the Classic Cigar too.

zolt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wise choice on their nic. I have quite a few hundred ml's of the stuff. The Virginia nic base is very good too, since you like tobaccos. TA Cuban Cigar is one of my favorites. I mix in WG 3 Five for a nutty rich taste. You might like Tino Cuban Cigar. It has a nice black pepper note. It's a savory vape vs. a sweeter tobacco. I enjoy the Classic Cigar too.
I'll keep those in mind when I run out of VG (soon)

spdy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
InaweraShop.com is no longer selling Inawera flavors. They now carry Molinberry in 100ml minimum sizes.
It looks like Inaweraflavours.com will continue to sell them.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
InaweraShop.com is no longer selling Inawera flavors. They now carry Molinberry in 100ml minimum sizes.
It looks like Inaweraflavours.com will continue to sell them.

Interesting; We just have no idea of the concentration of these flavorings yet. I was pretty bumbed out over the big release of inaweras classic line to say the least.

Good price for a 100ml bottle though.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Marcelina recommends 8%-10% ratio for the Molinberry line.

I ordered Charlie Tobacco, Malibu Pinacolada, RY-4.

If anyone orders any different flavors and wants to do a trade of 10ml bottles it may be a good way of trying different flavors!
:)
Cool. Please let us know how they taste. I'm interested in the Pro Nic bases. It may be a cleaner tasting nic.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cool. Please let us know how they taste. I'm interested in the Pro Nic bases. It may be a cleaner tasting nic.

They had listed the Pro Bases just after my order shipped. I am into the VG bases anyways. However they are all 99.9% nic. I am into WTA's mixed with Nic these days anyways. It was around $24 for shipping for 300ml and it should be here in less than a week. They shipped from Warsaw Thursday,and it just landed in CINCINNATI at 1:15am Friday via Germany.

All I can find on the parent company is that they are a EU Nicotine supplier/manufacturer.

I'll let you know.

Maybe we need Molinberry thread?

Edit;
Not sure, but it looks like the Pro line is about a 70/30%vg blend and the standard is about 50/50%vg
is that about how you take it Jimi?

Last edited:

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
this will be posted way in the back (P-14) but after 2 pages in front, I am totally confused now. sheesh. drops, %, by weight. I just want to make a stupid maybe 10 ml bottle of something. I know as I read, things will become clearer, but no wonder it has taken me this long to finally take the steps to DIY.. us new DIYers, get lost real easy.... We may need a DIY for dumbies thread. On the bright side, thanks for all the information I am trying to remember and info on Inawera flavors and others, they do help us know about them....

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
this will be posted way in the back (P-14) but after 2 pages in front, I am totally confused now. sheesh. drops, %, by weight. I just want to make a stupid maybe 10 ml bottle of something. I know as I read, things will become clearer, but no wonder it has taken me this long to finally take the steps to DIY.. us new DIYers, get lost real easy.... We may need a DIY for dumbies thread. On the bright side, thanks for all the information I am trying to remember and info on Inawera flavors and others, they do help us know about them....
It does get confusing since there are several ways to do things. Don't let all this info overwhelm you.
Take it at your own pace and ask any questions you need to.

Inawera is very concentrated and a lot of people use drops. The key is knowing how many drops per ml for percentages. Most calculators default is set to 20 drops per ml but not all bottles are created equal. To find out just drip into a syringe counting drops until it is at 1ml.

I use drops when making small samples but use mls/syringe when making something larger. I am now trying out weight too. You will find what works best for you, you just have to play and figure it out. Feel free to start a thread for questions if that will be easier for you to find when needed. There is always someone around to answer for you.Good luck!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately, all the recommended drops at Inawera Shop seems to have gone away with the Inawera flavors. InaweraFlavours has some starting percentages and Inawera.com has some info on their forum. Haven't really checked that out much, something is getting lost in translation. What @Ld3441 said is right though, if you want to do drops, it's best to find your own, which you can then figure percentage if you want. Mostly I get 60 drops per ml, but you may not.
I have a Word doc with all the (recommended from the shop) drops and some percentages of the flavors I have...never did weight. Also there is another spreadsheet floating around the webs, someone must have saved it. If you want the one I have, PM me your email and I'll send it to you, but many of the tobaccos aren't on it since I don't have them. You can always ask here too, somebody will know.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
With Inawera, I make my base first. Then I add the drops of flavoring last.

Starting drops for me:

e-Aromat- 6 drops

e-Aromat Concentrate- 4 drops

Tino- 6 drops except Cola and Cherry Juice. I vape those at 3 drops

Shisha- 6 drops

Classics- 10 drops

Wera Garden- 3 drops

If I use PG I use 10% distilled water

All VG, 20% water

This is for a 10 ml bottle of juice.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They had listed the Pro Bases just after my order shipped. I am into the VG bases anyways. However they are all 99.9% nic. I am into WTA's mixed with Nic these days anyways. It was around $24 for shipping for 300ml and it should be here in less than a week. They shipped from Warsaw Thursday,and it just landed in CINCINNATI at 1:15am Friday via Germany.

All I can find on the parent company is that they are a EU Nicotine supplier/manufacturer.

I'll let you know.

Maybe we need Molinberry thread?

Edit;
Not sure, but it looks like the Pro line is about a 70/30%vg blend and the standard is about 50/50%vg
is that about how you take it Jimi?
I would just purchase the highest strength. Then I could adjust from there. As for the nicotine, it's the same stuff Inawerashop had before. I know it well. I have a hunch why its called pro.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unfortunately, all the recommended drops at Inawera Shop seems to have gone away with the Inawera flavors. InaweraFlavours has some starting percentages and Inawera.com has some info on their forum. Haven't really checked that out much, something is getting lost in translation. What @Ld3441 said is right though, if you want to do drops, it's best to find your own, which you can then figure percentage if you want. Mostly I get 60 drops per ml, but you may not.
I have a Word doc with all the (recommended from the shop) drops and some percentages of the flavors I have...never did weight...........................................................................................................................
Also there is another spreadsheet floating around the webs, someone must have saved it. If you want the one I have, PM me your email and I'll send it to you, but many of the tobaccos aren't on it since I don't have them. You can always ask here too, somebody will know............................

Here is the google drive data file i had saved for drops on the inawera flavours

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...emxDUE5BQUtIb3hmZmtlM2NyZXc&usp=sharing#gid=3
Edit;
P.S. Just remember the URL links to the shop will no longer be valid!

burning cotton taste is not the product but its the build of your coil. I like the mal...boro, caramel, mint and menthol from inawera

I can stand some of their tobaccos, and I do kinda like AM4A, 555, Nutty Princess and RY4.
But, not seeing them now, I think it's Tino's line not Inawera.

Inawera Virginia it's a very good clone for Patchouly's perfume. :p
It's, by far, the worse thing I've ever vaped!

And I can't resist bashing... If you look at recipes posted by Marcelina (Inawera's staff), even in the same recipe, the drops they use are not the same across flavors...
LMAO.

@glassgrl please, save my INW bottles from the sink. Can you share a vapable INW recipe?

Hi

just a quick update :) I was never an Inawera's staff - but I am the owner of the www.inawerahsop.com
Many websites selling Inawera products - correct
The recipes and dosage: based on reviews & testing on inawera.com forum. otherwise I would not be able to make the appropriate product description and average dosage. The drops - your favourite :) - in question. In the middle of September bottles have changed, some flavours were put in 10ml glass bottle some in old bottles. I was told its 200 drops in old bottle (measured myself) and 400 drops in the new bottle. it was always around figure based on information from the manufacturer.

But cut the story short - www.inawerashop.com is no longer part of the inawera group. The company had some business issues which could not be overcome or resolved, we put the info on the main website.

Please please don't bash me further :)

Thanks!
Marcelina

ps. I registered privately only for this reason: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/inawera-on-vaping-underground.35289/

Last edited:

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello Marcelina!
We should probably make a Milonberry thread!
Don't be a stranger!

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I started a new Molinbery flavorings and bases thread and asked the mods to move my molinberry post to that thread If anyone is interested.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@harleybluesman
It is 8%-10%, I believe Marcelina will be updating her site as well.

There is now a thread called Molinberry Flavorings and bases and you may find more info there in time.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Man, I had to dig to find this thread! I was just looking at ECX. They carry Inawera Cherry and they also carry Cherries. Does anyone know which one of those is Wisnia?

VU Sponsors