Become a Patron!

Indestructible jaybo wismec rda

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
My personal review for this rda is as follows. I am not being paid, or on the payroll of any vaping company period. These reviews are done to help people, newer, and older to vaping make an informed decision. My passion is to help people stop smoking, and I'd never have quit if it were for shoddy ass products. I test products that I'm given, or bought with functionality in mind. That said, I will only give a review 3 weeks into testing. Your not going to get a review where I test it for 20 min and fall immediately in love with it. Good products, that function great are what I'm looking to review.

Wismec jaybo indestructible RDA

This rda is a compact RDA that has the ability to fit larger wire diameter. It has 2 hex screws and imo I hated the idea of hex nuts at first but after using this RDA I fucking love the idea. They feel far more solid, and less likely to have a coil shift.

The build: I really like the look of this small compact dripper. I will say that it's a little more difficult to build on than a velocity deck, or any post style decks. I'm actually going to say it was and is a little harder to build on even though you have room. For it being a medium small dripper you can once acclimated to building, fit good sized builds in. There are two juice wells, as each will is machined and is one per coil. You have the option to run in single coil but I see no real reason to.

Your adjustable airflow is a washer with 4 holes. To adjust your airflow you center the holes up and tighten your mouth piece down.

My favorite build to use on this is fused Claptons. Or micro twisted 26 guage kenthal.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
d25a96637c07add7153b52b0647c9fd7.jpg
19b9c38806349966886489043eaee1eb.jpg
4a485f350a68fa785e6169bfc178e850.jpg
82c6d44f3dfa616e812444a9d1b18aab.jpg
d80f5e13cd10d9b998b2b7d91a43a576.jpg
ebdf688e2310672c8ca05ed80a37ba3f.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a good RDA, it was actually the 3rd RDA I had ever bought and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I haven't Vaped on it in forever but it is a solid well built RDA worthy of any collection

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It's a good RDA, it was actually the 3rd RDA I had ever bought and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I haven't Vaped on it in forever but it is a solid well built RDA worthy of any collection
It's very solid. I do like wismec, but they have there problems. I wouldn't recommend because there 510s are not solid. I like my rx2s but the 510 is not great. The 510 is the building block of a mod why they cheap out on that I'll never understand.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors