Become a Patron!

Infinite CLT2 Plus

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So my impatience got the better of me and I bought a black CLT2 Plus from my local B&M for $49.99 plus tax. Ten bucks more than buying online, but I've decided it was

WORTH. EVERY. PENNY.

The airflow on this thing is just stupid open. I've been using it on any Sigelei 100W with a dual parallel build coming in at .25 ohms. I'd say it requires about 60 watts to get the flavor I like and at that power it puts out clouds, bro. CLOUDS.

Machining is really great as there are no burrs, logos are etched well, and the heat sink fins and knurling on the top cap and base work very well. The top cap is basically a Chuff cap that still controls the airflow. Thought I'd miss my old 510 drip tips, but I don't in the least.

The only downsides I can come up with for this RDA is that it's so open that it requires high wattage to get good flavor and that the cyclops air slits are so open that the coils spit juice sometimes when you fire it.

I can live with that. This is definitely a cloud chaser's dream. GET ONE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love mine to. I think with 60 watts you will get big clouds on most RDAs, but I am a fan of large airflow hot coils. I don't like the lack of a single coil option, but I almost always dual coil. I love how easy it is to build. My favorite thing is the wide bore drip tip. I don't like that I can't use my other drip tips, but the one that comes with it looks nice and is a huge bore.

VU Sponsors