Become a Patron!

Info on shipping

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know i might be being a pest already but is there a way to please PLEASE pretty please have the vendors put if the ship within the u.s or they ship outside. That lil info would save a lot of people that don't live in the states a lot of time and grief. Thanks so much! :)

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I know i might be being a pest already but is there a way to please PLEASE pretty please have the vendors put if the ship within the u.s or they ship outside. That lil info would save a lot of people that don't live in the states a lot of time and grief. Thanks so much! :)
I have no control of that, but you can put a suggestion of this in the forum which they may read or post your request on all their pages, Sorry wish I had a better answer for you. Vape On

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In which forum? And don't worry it's understandable. Thanks! :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heya, I replied to your other post about that....

The trouble is, HI, AK and PR are oddballs in shipping from the USA. Simply because they are not CONUS.

It's best to just contact them and ask.

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah i had already made this one, sorry. But yeah it's really weird. But i send the other guys an email, hope they get to answer before the sales end. Gracias!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah i had already made this one, sorry. But yeah it's really weird. But i send the other guys an email, hope they get to answer before the sales end. Gracias!

Yeah, it's a drag...
PR is a Territory of the US but otherwise forgotten as far as the USPS and most retailers are concerned. :(

My buddy in Alaska buys stuff from Asia easier than from the Continental USA...smh...

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah i think I'll just buy thw mvp from mfs and get the zamplebox subscription and be done with it. I've been at it all day and my head hurts like heck. I know what your buddy goes thru i prefer to buy from ft but it just takes to long and right now that's not an option since i don't have anything now to vape with and i don't wanna grab a stinky..

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heya, I replied to your other post about that....

The trouble is, HI, AK and PR are oddballs in shipping from the USA. Simply because they are not CONUS.

It's best to just contact them and ask.
What? The same postal rates apply.

vapopat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm with you on this glow'sdementia I'm from qc.Canada I live 15 minute from the us border and it easier and sometime quicker to buy from ft and pay 2$ shipping and it also a long process to go through registration and making an order just to get that ''sorry no shipping option'' message in the end
Common vendor help us buy from you

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Geeze, I lived in Fairbanks for 5 years and never had an issue.
Well i finally found some that ship my way bought the mvp and a nautilus and got the zample box gold thing5 so I'm quite happy. ;)

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm with you on this glow'sdementia I'm from qc.Canada I live 15 minute from the us border and it easier and sometime quicker to buy from ft and pay 2$ shipping and it also a long process to go through registration and making an order just to get that ''sorry no shipping option'' message in the end
Common vendor help us buy from you
Yeah i know how that is i spent the whole yesterday hunting ppl down to contact to ask them if they ship my way by the time they answered the offers had finished and only one shipped my way. But thankfully i found 2 that did so I'm happy. But they should put it in a place here or on the shipping page on the website they run..

VU Sponsors