Become a Patron!

Innokin Disruptor

I will get my Innokin Disruptor with a Isub tank tomorrow. I like vaping but have just done it on and off for about a year. My juice is 80pg and 20vg if i get it from one store and 70-30 from another. I was wondering what the best settings would be ti start out on this device with either mix. All information is appreciated!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the great thing about a new mod. You get the chance to play around and find your sweet spot! Start low, and
work your way up. Id start around 20 and keep going up until you get the vape your looking for.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can't speak from experience, but everything I've read, most people that are using subtanks prefer a higher VG ratio.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Isub tanks do better with lower vg, mine has a kinda hard time keeping up with higher vg. Ordered some 70vg/30pg that should be here soon I can compare it to the I believe 80/20 I've been running in it so far.

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To say the least, I've been using an isub for a while now, its just the horizontal coils that's the problem. I tried anywhere from 50/50 to 80/20 and still had the coil struggling to keep up. But with many hours searching for a fix I found one and it works perfectly! Just prime the coil as you would and let it soak for a while. Slap it back on your take and take a few vapes. Pull it apart again (well just the coil section) and use a fine pin to poke a small hole right thru the center of the occ and gently open the hole up a little. Just be very gentle. There are YouTube vids on how to do this exact procedure. I'm hitting huge clouds out if it and no struggle. Although I will mention, this is a repetitive step, maybe after every 30 or so vapes you may have to redo the pin process. I do mine just about once a day. Good luck!

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This video fixed my issues

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That helps with the isub, I tried it without it and it just didn't work well. Saw a reviewer who did something similiar with the kanger subtank heads, which I guess is when people started doing that to their coils. But instead of going all the way through he just poked a couple little holes in each side, and that helped me on the isub. I had one coil I went all the way through and it ended up shorting shortly thereafter cuz all the cotton ended up just on one side, I may have pushed it too much or something, but just a couple little holes seemed to do a lot better for me. Seems to me some of them aren't wicked very well outta the box, the cotton just wasn't lined up well. Seems like just a matter of lining it up a little better and evening it out.

VU Sponsors