Innokin iClear 30s question?

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I usually stay away from Innokin tanks because I have not had very good experiences with them. The i Clear 30, X.I and Gladius were terrible disappointments but the i Clear 30 s was not bad. It hits very well and the carto coils tend to last me a good 1.5 to 2 weeks on average, which is quite good. The question I have is this. Does anyone know if there is Pyrex glass that meets the threading and dimensions of the i Clear 30 s? I can't stand polycarbonate tanks and wish to convert this tank to a glassomizer.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did just last week and couldn't find anything. I personally don't like to order from fasttech because I got defective items from them before and shipping usually takes 3-4 weeks which adds to the aggravation. Sweetsouthernvapes doesn't have them either and their prices are steep $17 for the tank and $4 for the coil is quite high. Thanks anyway. I know that Innokin never made glass tubes for this model which is a shame because it's a decent tank and I do enjoy it but really wish to make it into a glass unit. Hopefully someone may know of glass tubes that meet the threading and dimensions. We'll see.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree - the iclear30S is a beast of a clearo - the X1 was the worst piece of crap though.. such a waste of money

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree - the iclear30S is a beast of a clearo - the X1 was the worst piece of crap though.. such a waste of money
I concur with that completely. Some people do however like the XI and are able to get a good vape from it. Mine seethed like a faucet so I will stick to the 30s the ONLY Innokin tank I prefer to use.

backdoc

Member For 4 Years
I'm with you on the 30S clearos, their the only innokins i like < have about 10 of them and probably 100 heads...............have spent more than id like to admit looking for a decent vape.....they're not perfect( could use more air flow) but they are consistent , picked up some new kanger genitanks and find them to be very good so far ( have done kanger in the past and had no success ) ......usually run them on a Sigelei Z

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm with you on the 30S clearos, their the only innokins i like < have about 10 of them and probably 100 heads...............have spent more than id like to admit looking for a decent vape.....they're not perfect( could use more air flow) but they are consistent , picked up some new kanger genitanks and find them to be very good so far ( have done kanger in the past and had no success ) ......usually run them on a Sigelei Z

A hundred coils equals 20 packs, oh please do share:p They are dropping in price but the coils are still more expensive than the other brand suppliers. I do like their cols quite a bit and they last a long time. You can get them for $10 for 5 nowadays if you know where to look. I think that is a fair price. They used to be around $20. I get pretty good airflow in mine and the vape is consistent. Glad you found the Genis to suit your vape. I think they offer a good sensible alternative to the stainless steel Mega/Mini at cheaper price. I have had excellent luck with the Protank 3 and Aerotank V2 both are great and you can add airflow controller to the Protanks 3 and it becomes an instant Aerotank. Be sure to use the Kanger upgrade coils with enclosed wicks, they are awesome and consistent. Now I NEED to find a glass tank comparable with the i Clear 30s dimensions and threading. I will be very happy if I can achieve this objective but have little hope. At least Innokin made one good tank and I'm more than happy. They specialize in good mods anyway so I'll cut them some slack:D

backdoc

Member For 4 Years
ive been getting 10 for 18$ i think on fastek ( the 30s) i must have dropped hundreds on toppers only to be dissapointed.......yes the new kanger coils have promise, dig the air flow on the geni

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I did just last week and couldn't find anything. I personally don't like to order from fasttech because I got defective items from them before and shipping usually takes 3-4 weeks which adds to the aggravation. Sweetsouthernvapes doesn't have them either and their prices are steep $17 for the tank and $4 for the coil is quite high. Thanks anyway. I know that Innokin never made glass tubes for this model which is a shame because it's a decent tank and I do enjoy it but really wish to make it into a glass unit. Hopefully someone may know of glass tubes that meet the threading and dimensions. We'll see.
I agree the prices are way high seeing as you can get them for $9.99 now I saw pyrex tank tho and thought they might have them sorry

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ive been getting 10 for 18$ i think on fastek ( the 30s) i must have dropped hundreds on toppers only to be dissapointed.......yes the new kanger coils have promise, dig the air flow on the geni
I just picked up the geni way to small for me and about every 4th hit tastes burnt lol no clue why.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree the prices are way high seeing as you can get them for $9.99 now I saw pyrex tank tho and thought they might have them sorry

If you come across a Pyrex tank that will fit the iClear 30s please let me know right away. I will order several. I found one site that has the replacement tubes for a few dollars but plastic:(

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I can't stand fasttech it's a hit or miss with them but glad you got a good deal. I would love to find these coils in the states for $1.80 a piece. New Kanger coils are my favorites I use them all the time and never get burnt juice. It takes a long time to find the right topper for sure, took me nearly a year and when you think you got the best something else comes out that's better. Turbo tank is coming soon. Friend got it already and likes it a lot.

backdoc

Member For 4 Years
I know what you mean about fasttech , overall ive done well with the authentic" stuff, the 30s heads have been excellent

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I tried fasttechs coils for the iClear 30s, which is my favorite clearo, and I have wasted money on many. The first 5 seemed great, after that they lasted about 2 days, was very disappointed. So where is the cheapest you have found, for good ones?

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried fasttechs coils for the iClear 30s, which is my favorite clearo, and I have wasted money on many. The first 5 seemed great, after that they lasted about 2 days, was very disappointed. So where is the cheapest you have found, for good ones?

I recommend either www.evape.us or www.vaporbeast.com both are very good and trustworthy vendors. Evape has excellent prices and service on tanks, mods and juices. So I deal with them first. Vaporbeast also has very good service but prices on "some" items are a little more steep. You can get the iClear 30s coils cheaper at the beast but most other stuff from Evape. ALL of the products I got were 100% genuine and all performed super. Support both vendors because most out there are not all that great. Some price good but give crappy service and you wait forever to get your shipment. I don't deal with Ebay or Fasttech, IMO they are both crap and not worth the stress. I would much rather spend slightly more and get rewarded with top customer service, speed and product satisfaction. Hope this help:)

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just picked up the geni way to small for me and about every 4th hit tastes burnt lol no clue why.

Turbo Tank will be released this week by Kanger you'll be able to find them between $35-45. Friend has one and likes it a lot. It's quad coil so you need a powerful mod to run it, 30 W and up. Geni Tanks come in different sizes I vaped on a few and they hit just like the stainless Mega/Mini. Material is more aesthetic than functionality of the device. Kanger has been very good to me. Their coils and tanks are top notch IMO. Burnt hits deal with coils. Make sure you're getting genuine coils from trusted vendors. I recommended a few above both are solid. Check them out.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think what I'll end up doing is just not using my iClear 30s with citrus juices to preserve the tank. If worst comes to worse I can always order a few plastic tubes but I hate the idea of dealing with vendors only to buy one item. I like to support good vendors so that they will be around for myself and others for a long time. Maybe someone will come across a comparable glass tube to fit the 30s and I'll be very happy.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think what I'll end up doing is just not using my iClear 30s with citrus juices to preserve the tank. If worst comes to worse I can always order a few plastic tubes but I hate the idea of dealing with vendors only to buy one item. I like to support good vendors so that they will be around for myself and others for a long time. Maybe someone will come across a comparable glass tube to fit the 30s and I'll be very happy.
I ended up ordering them at vapor Beast, I saw them when I picked up the mech mod Joe has advertised.

I would love to find a class tank that fit the iClear 30s also.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ended up ordering them at vapor Beast, I saw them when I picked up the mech mod Joe has advertised.

I would love to find a class tank that fit the iClear 30s also.

Glad you did and happy to help. The beast is good and I go between them and Evape and few others. I try to stick to about 4 vendors that I feel are the best and I can count on consistently, so far its been great. If you get a chance check out their Vivi Nova-S tanks, I swear by them being the best out there and for under $10 you can't go wrong. It's super deal. Order some BVC heads to go with them and you're set. You and me both on the glass for the iClear 30s, don't hold your breath at this point it doesn't look promising but who knows maybe we'll be in luck some day. Will let you know if I find one and pass along the info.:)

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I
Glad you did and happy to help. The beast is good and I go between them and Evape and few others. I try to stick to about 4 vendors that I feel are the best and I can count on consistently, so far its been great. If you get a chance check out their Vivi Nova-S tanks, I swear by them being the best out there and for under $10 you can't go wrong. It's super deal. Order some BVC heads to go with them and you're set. You and me both on the glass for the iClear 30s, don't hold your breath at this point it doesn't look promising but who knows maybe we'll be in luck some day. Will let you know if I find one and pass along the info.:)
i have those bvc coils, I will have to check out the tank, thanks for the tip!

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I

i have those bvc coils, I will have to check out the tank, thanks for the tip!

You're welcome. The beast has them at a great price so get them while they're in stock. They used to have free shipping but now I believe they ship at $35 which is still a great deal. I like them quite a bit a good vendor no doubt. Between them and Evape I pretty much get everything I want although I do use a few more vendors but that's about it. Both companies have great juices as well but not my favorites. I still get a lot of stuff because I believe in supporting good vendors. Had some rotten experiences with quite a few vendors so now I'm really selective especially with customer service. That's more important to me than anything else. I will gladly pay extra to get good products and fast shipping knowing if I ever have issues I don't have to wait a month before they're rectified. iClear 30s are good tanks I didn't think I'd like them and didn't at first but they grew on me so now I'm a loyal fan. Still the Vivi Nova-S tanks are amazing and #1 in my book. I have a dozen because they vape great and are cheap. I don't even use my Kayfun or Russian anymore just want to keep things real simple and fast. Where do you get your juice?

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I placed an order with the beast, got that mech mod and iClear coils, but forgot the tank! Will have to put it in my cart so I don't forget it!

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just placed an order for some coils and some Vivi Nova -S tanks. I have plenty but looking to put together some nice custom kits together for friends as the holidays approach. I tried the Aspire K1 tank but was not to pleased with it got a very tight draw. I don't know why some people didn't care for the swivel tips on the iClear 30s I'm finding them to be very versatile and convenient. Starting to really love this tank and it hits great. If they put an airflow controller and glass on it I think it would top the Nautilus easy IMHO.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Especially when you're vaping:) I'm going to order another tank for backup, you can never have enough of these I think.

VU Sponsors