Become a Patron!

Innokin iRoar endus RDA

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received this RDA today. Please keep in mind that my only comparison I have are the Tsunami and Icon. It was $15 at My Vape Store.

So far ( only been about 2 hours) I'm really liking. The juice well is really deep. Everything seems solid and machining looks well done. No rough spots that I found. The build deck was fairly easy to use. I don't have much experience with RDA's but it doesn't seem as if the deck will accommodate large exotic builds, but I don't use those anyway. Right now I'm using the fused claptons that came in the box can see where it would be really easy to have the coils touch the posts or sides. You just have to pay close attention.

The vape is really nice. Flavor is as good as the Icon or Taunami. Plenty of air flow and the it's easy to adjust. It's quiet. No whistles. The Icon can whistle if it's not lines up just right. As mentioned I'm using the included fused claptons at 60w and the top can get warm when chain vaping but I think that's par for the course. I've had no leaking at all but I'm being careful not to over drip.

Overall I have nothing really bad to say about this RDA. It does seem like a dang close copy of the Mad Dog. For $15 you can't go wrong. The box says only sold in the US and it's not on their web site that I've been able to find.

Did I mention it's only $15

9a41adf5f21132dc5df581fe236acecb.jpg

ce2a02a18358b262c4d49ea55b4ab4c6.jpg

Thanks for reading the rambling of a rookie caper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Received this RDA today. Please keep in mind that my only comparison I have are the Tsunami and Icon. It was $15 at My Vape Store.

So far ( only been about 2 hours) I'm really liking. The juice well is really deep. Everything seems solid and machining looks well done. No rough spots that I found. The build deck was fairly easy to use. I don't have much experience with RDA's but it doesn't seem as if the deck will accommodate large exotic builds, but I don't use those anyway. Right now I'm using the fused claptons that came in the box can see where it would be really easy to have the coils touch the posts or sides. You just have to pay close attention.

The vape is really nice. Flavor is as good as the Icon or Taunami. Plenty of air flow and the it's easy to adjust. It's quiet. No whistles. The Icon can whistle if it's not lines up just right. As mentioned I'm using the included fused claptons at 60w and the top can get warm when chain vaping but I think that's par for the course. I've had no leaking at all but I'm being careful not to over drip.

Overall I have nothing really bad to say about this RDA. It does seem like a dang close copy of the Mad Dog. For $15 you can't go wrong. The box says only sold in the US and it's not on their web site that I've been able to find.

Did I mention it's only $15

9a41adf5f21132dc5df581fe236acecb.jpg

ce2a02a18358b262c4d49ea55b4ab4c6.jpg

Thanks for reading the rambling of a rookie caper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, for 15 smackers you just can't go wrong. Love that white IPV5. I still use my SS one. One tough mod for sure.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The same people who designed the mad dog made the Eurus in collaboration with Innokin. Other than some engraving and extra parts included, the 2 attys are identical.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The same people who designed the mad dog made the Eurus in collaboration with Innokin. Other than some engraving and extra parts included, the 2 attys are identical.

I was wondering if there was a collaboration. Seemed logical. From pics of the two attys the post holes are ever so slightly different. Heck as I said, for $15 you can't go wrong. I like this one and the Icon almost equally. The Tsunami has found it's way to the shelf.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, now that you mention it. Seems like the little hump that separates the two holes on each post is more pronounced on the mad dog.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, now that you mention it. Seems like the little hump that separates the two holes on each post is more pronounced on the mad dog.

Yep. That's what I noticed. I imagine that hump aids quite a bit in mounting the coils. I had trouble with the coil wanting to slide over.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
$15 makes it easy to open your wallet and take a chance on it. One of my best tank was a $10 clearance item.

Can you give us a pic of the build deck?

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's a good rda...well worth the money. I do wish I had started out with a velocity deck, or at least staggered post holes. Learning to build on a straight deck like that is like learning to drive in Dale Earnhardt's race car. The mad dog is made a little bit better and includes more extra stuff. You get two complete extra sets of screws - both phillips and slotted, as well as the allen screws already installed.

I don't regret buying this rda at all. For 15 bucks, it was an easy decision to buy it.

VU Sponsors