Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This week I review the Innokin iSub V TC tank

Full review is here

Here is an excerpt for you to enjoy.

Innokin iSub V TC Tank
This week I am taking a look at the Innokin iSub V TC Tank, the smallest of the iSub tanks so far.

A nice simple cardboard box, with a clear window to see your actual product inside.

Inside the atmoiser is nicely protected by a foam insert, and accompanied by a few spares and a starter guide.

The starter guide has the basic coil replacement and filling details on it.
On the other side are some warnings for vapers, the first of which being indicative of the worrying state of things for American vapers at the moment.

The spares include a second coil (the first is pre-installed), a vpae band and some spare o-rings.
Both the coils are the 0.5ohm stainless steel versions, they are ideal for temperature controlled vapering (but can also be used for regular watts as well).

Here we have our Innokin iSub V TC tank. Mine is black but they are also available in red, white, blue or stainless steel finishes.

The base is neatly embossed with the iSub V logo and has a standard 510 threading as part of the coil head.

The base ring turns to allow the two air flow holes to regulate airflow from zero to a very airy vape.

VU Sponsors