Become a Patron!

Innokin Klypse Zip │ Review by Ben28 │

Innokin Klypse Zip

Hello my name is Ben and this is my first review on this forum, today I bring the Innokin Klypse Zip, we are going to start with some photos so that you can see what is going on with this review.

Disclaimer; Nobody or any brand is paying me to do this review, all you will see are my most sincere opinions, both the positive and the negative.

klypse_header.jpg
Klypse_Kit_Cap.png
Klypse_Kit_LED_battery.png
Klypse_Kit_Colours.png
The device is presented in 8 different colors, the one you will see below is the Mint one.

Features announced by the brand;
- Dustproof Cap Included.
- 1.2ohm Mesh Coil.
- 650mAh Battery.
- Max Wattage ; 14.5W (0.8Ω pod) │Min Wattage; 10.0W (1.2Ω pod) │
- Refillable Pod And Prefilled Pod.

Specs;

Device Dimensions (H)67.8mm
Device Dimensions (W)44.5mm
Device Dimensions (D)17mm
Product MaterialAluminium Alloy ( Pod ), Plastic ( Cap )
Display TypeLED
Liquid Capacity2ml
Coil Resistance0.8ohm, 1.2ohm, 1.7ohm ( prefilled )
Battery Type650mAh
Battery TypeBuilt In
ActivationAuto-Draw

│Packaging│

Let's start by looking at the box and what it brings us inside.

IMG_8659.jpg

What comes inside the box ?

- 1 Klypse Zip Pod Kit
- 1 Klypse 2mL Pod ( 1.2ohm )
- 1 Klypse Zip Cap
- 1 Quick Guide
- 1 Warning Booklet ( Battery Care Guide )

│Device Inspection│

In this section we will talk about things like filling, where the charging port is, how the pod is connected, the battery life...

Let's start with some photos of the device once taken out of the box.

IMG_8664.jpg

This is how it looks, although it may not be appreciated in photos, it is a very small device, perfect to be transported everywhere and take a few puffs when you need it you can even connect a lanyard hook to it, which unfortunately is not included. The feeling in the hand is quite good, very comfortable, light and easy to use, even more so with the Auto-Draw that we will talk about later. I have taken it to several places in my pocket and as for leakage, I can say that it is well made, not a single drop so far, good job Innokin. I would put a disadvantage on it, maybe it is something personal but I will say it, the cover is somewhat loose at least in my case, it is not 100% fixed to the device to be honest, but is good enough.

IMG_8669.jpg

As you can see in the image, the pod is connected to the device with some magnets, I have done some testing and they have no looseness, they remain well fixed, even sometimes it is difficult to remove, a great disadvantage that I have found related to pods, It is that once connected you do not really know how much liquid you have left, since it is not seen.

IMG_8666.jpg

To refill the liquid we have to remove the pod and open a small blue tab that is on the side of it, in my opinion it is a bit messy, maybe the I am the problem but I don't know.

IMG_8672.jpg

The charging port is under the device, according to the manufacturer the device charges at 750mAh/DC5.0V
In addition, the device has an LED that indicates the amount of remaining battery;
- Green (100-30%)
- Yellow (30-10%)
- Red ( Below 10% )

│Lets vape │

In this section I will try the vape, I will talk about the flavor it provides, the duration of the coil, how quickly the liquid is used up... The first thing is to fill the pod and remember, we must always wait 5-10 minutes for it to soak well and we can now vape. My first puffs from this vape impressed me, such a small device provided a very good flavor and a more than acceptable amount of vapor, all this with the 1.2ohm pod. As for how much liquid you spend, I would say rather little, when vaping at 10W with a 1.2ohm coil, the liquid consumption is very little. Comfort 10/10, with the auto-draw you only have to worry about giving a few puffs, nothing to press buttons, control watts... As I said, this device has impressed me, I've been using it a lot, especially these last few days when going out on the street or running an errand, it works quite well in my pocket. As for the battery, I saw it quite durable except when the led turns yellow, that means is lower than 30% but higher than 10%.

│Pros And Cons│

Pros;

- Pocket Sized.
- Good flavour.
- Good for MTL users ( it is on the loose way to be honest ).
- Auto-Draw.
- Begginer Friendly.
- Battery Indicator.
- No leaks.

Cons;

- Only 1 pod comes with the kit.
- No lanyard hook included.
- The cap is a little loose.

Would I would recommend it ?

To be honest, I would totally recommend it, it is a cheap device that offers great flavor and a very acceptable amount of vapor, it is very pocket sized, above all, I would recommend it to people who are quitting smoking or are starting out in the world of vapers There are thousands of options, this is one of them.

That was the entire review, I hope you liked it, I loved doing it to be honest, any question or doubt, even constructive criticism, is accepted in the comments, have a good time vaping!

By Ben28

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Yes, This is a very well written review.
Welcome to the forum @Ben28 :wave:

VU Sponsors