Become a Patron!

Innokin Tanks

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK, I didn't know whether to post this in Mud Slingers group or here because I've had it with Innokin's threading.
Bought 2 iclear 30Bs and an iclear 30X.1 pyrex tank. They all have authentication codes. The 30Bs have crooked airflow tubes and because the threading on the bottom cap is less than desirable it's difficult to obtain a proper seal.

The X.1 bottom cap threads catch half way down and sometimes stops all together. You half to back it off and try again. When and if you succeed, the vape is fine. The X.1 being my preference. That being said, the iclear 30 that came with my MVP 2 has no threading issues whatsoever.

If anyone out there has had a similar experience I'd love to hear about it. I think I'm done with Innokin tanks for now. My next one is the Aspire Nautilus and after that I'm gonna' start building because this is getting ridiculous.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The 30x is crap: too many moving parts with those top and bottom silicone sleeves; but most importantly, the pyrex's walls are too thin. My 30s lasted longer, and I think it's simply a better design. However, Innokin's tanks have indeed fallen behind Aspire and Kanger in recent months, so I'd definitely recommened trying a Nautilus and/or something from the Aerotank series.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The 30x is crap: too many moving parts with those top and bottom silicone sleeves; but most importantly, the pyrex's walls are too thin. My 30s lasted longer, and I think it's simply a better design. However, Innokin's tanks have indeed fallen behind Aspire and Kanger in recent months, so I'd definitely recommened trying a Nautilus and/or something from the Aerotank series.

Thanks for lending me your time and opinions, moecat. It helps to know that I'm not the only one. I knew something was wrong.

VU Sponsors