Become a Patron!

Innokin VV v3.0 not right

Newtsche

Member For 5 Years
I guess this belongs here in the VV/VW section, first post.

Into vaping about three months, enjoying all aspects of what I'm doing.
My go-to mobile unit has been my Innokin VV with Kanger EVOD, a really nice combination.
The VV went belly up after a month and the vendor replaced it. Now my new VV doesn't work with either EVOD, I think the display says "NON". My ohmmeter sees the EVOD's but not the VV. The VV works fine with whatever else I put on it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I relate, which is how I even got the vv3. Glad it worked :)

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

I was always having to raise the pins in my iTaste VV v3's. I used a dental hook. But I noticed my o-rings were deteriorating and replaced them with the smallest ones I could find in Home Depot. They're still bigger than the originals. But that's okay with me since the added thickness raised the pin enough that I never needed to grab the hook again. Word of warning: While I was able to raise the pin about even with the top of the connection to remove/install the o-rings, raising it much further could break the connection between the center pin and whatever cable it's attached to inside.

Attachments

• o-rings.jpg
    o-rings.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 12

Newtsche

Member For 5 Years
I'll take a look at that agn727, thanks.:)

That is when I get a VV. I managed to lose my new replacement one on the golf course over the weekend. There was no one behind me so I backtracked a few holes, spent a good forty five minutes looking without success. As bad as losing it was, the loss created a bit of anxiety that some nicotine would have helped. If not Catch 22, Catch something, damn...

So a new one is on the way and I'll keep your suggestion in mind.

VU Sponsors