Become a Patron!

Innokin vv4 and aerotank v2 on its way!? My first set up

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi my first post!
Im new to vaping as im quitting the dirty fags!!
Iv been using a standard e cig and now ordered my first vv/vw setup
*innokin vv4
*aerotank v2

Im kinda wishing i ordered the aspire nautilus mini?

What do you guys think ?
Any recommended setup for this?
Ohm coils recommend?
Thnx in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There you go Jason, you found how to do a thread, VERY cool. Some one will be along soon to give you some feed back, good luck:):)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

Keep the coils you order over 0.80 ohms or the device will not work.

And you might wish to consider getting one more battery so while you use one, you have the other charging and ready to use when the first one dies.

Its a kind of vicious circle!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, that setup will do you good. 1.8 Ohm coils are good to start with to kick the stinkie fags (yea, I lived in the U.K.. and Aus for a few years), Go Brighton!!

Anyway, yea, you are ok with that setup. Get an Aspire full sized tank when funds permit. You will not regret it.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes thnx for ur help whiskey!

Thats good then long as my setup is ok! Yeah i may get a bigger device for at home depending how i get on with this. My e cig at the min is only a 600mah and that last me a full day as i only vape when i feel i need a fag!
Im hoping it will come today its taken ages :/

Yes zamazam brighton is a nice place!
Thnx

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Another thing what case do you suggest for my setup? As im a builder and it can get dusty at times so il need somthing i can slip it into whats to keep it clean lol

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
A hard clamshell type eyeglass case would be perfect for you. It will also have room for a bottle of E-Liquid and a spare coil or three.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A hard clamshell type eyeglass case would be perfect for you. It will also have room for a bottle of E-Liquid and a spare coil or three.
Thnx for your reply!
I was wanting somthing smaller then that to go in my pocket like a tube of some kind

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
your new battery without a tank is over 5 inches long (aprox 135mm give or take a few,) so if you're looking for something to drop it into with your tank on top it is going to be quite long in your pocket. You can search for plastic tubes with screw tops vendors in your country...I would wait till you get your setup and measure it to see what size you'll need but I am sure that whatever you find is going to be around 7 inches long if not a bit longer with a drip tip on top and will be quite long in your pocket....a small ego case or the eye glasses case as @UncleRJ suggested and taking your tank off of it to make it fit in the case might be an easier and possibly cheaper if not more accessible option.

Sorry mate...I've been googling plastic tubes and metal tubes in a size that will work for you and it's not something easy to find just one of in the right size :)

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh cheers for your help mate!!
Yeah well im still waiting on amazon to get my stuff to me there taken ages
And il do just that il wait till it come though i do want a case i can just drop it in to what aint gona take to long i dont wana spend 5 mins taken it apart to put it away every time my boss wont be to happy lol

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Maybe i should of gone for the 30watt eleaf

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe i should of gone for the 30watt eleaf

nah, go for what you want, or go for 'em both...I used egos for the longest time because they were small, easy to pocket, and I could hang 'em around my neck as well...I, just as many vapors do, needed more of a vape than my ego's and my rebuilt evod heads could provide or my cartomizers that I loved so dearly so I started down the long and expensive path for the ultimate vape, but I still use my ego's and evods at times....if the VV4 suites your needs for now that it's just fine....and the istick is small, but the itaste vv is going to be more like a big marker in your pocket than a pack of smokes with a tank sticking out...either way I think you'll be happy....there's nothing wrong with having both if/when you can get them :)

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thnx for your imput mate!
Thats made my say knowing im not buying somthing what aint gona be no good after doing days of research on them lol
Yeah maybe a months time im gona buy a bigger one for home use lol x

VU Sponsors