Become a Patron!

Innokin's new Endura starter kit

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Innokin's new Endura kit looks really nice for a new Vaper. Retailing for 29.95 complete. Wish something like this was available when I started, wouldn't have wasted so much money trying to assemble mish-mash parts to make something that would work for me.

http://imgur.com/a/dSOSk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a really nice device, no doubt. That coil looks like the old IClear 30s coil though, and as you may remember it was kind of a dud like the old 30s tank was. (IMHO). Your right, if we only had set ups like this a couple years ago when I started. Still have few IClear 16's and 30's, Evods, CE4's lying around. Give them to coworkers who want to give vapeing a try.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a really nice device, no doubt. That coil looks like the old IClear 30s coil though, and as you may remember it was kind of a dud like the old 30s tank was. (IMHO). Your right, if we only had set ups like this a couple years ago when I started. Still have few IClear 16's and 30's, Evods, CE4's lying around. Give them to coworkers who want to give vapeing a try.

Innokin_paul says: "It's a variation of the iClear 30S coil. It's made with Japanese Organic Cotton Wicking material and has a 1.5 wrap. It's an upgrade to improve the flavor, vapor and overall experience". As long as people don't try to use too high vg content juice, they should be alright. For a street price of 25 bucks or so, it should help people get off the fence of deciding whether or not to quit smoking. I could use about 5 sets of these right now to give away.

VU Sponsors