Become a Patron!

Input: Tanks that really won't Leak.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is the Lemo 2 generally considered the tank to go with if you just want a rebuildable option? Think I want to get one of these new subtanks, but I only want something to build on, don't plan on getting back into purchasing packs of coils.

It depends. If you want a single coil rebuildable I absolutely love the Lemo 1 or 2. Both solid RBAs. The Billow V2 is a dual coil tank. I'm not into dual coil tanks, but if that's your preference then it's the one to get.

Last edited:

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're awesome - thanks!

You're too nice! Oh, I just got an email from Vape Royalty that they now have the Crown in stainless steel, black & the RBA back in stock. That's where I was originally going to get it but they were waiting on a new shipment. They were selling out so fast everywhere that it was turning into a hunt. Even the Google bloodhounds were having trouble tracking them down.
unsure_zps412aa381.gif

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You're too nice! Oh, I just got an email from Vape Royalty that they now have the Crown in stainless steel, black & the RBA back in stock. That's where I was originally going to get it but they were waiting on a new shipment. They were selling out so fast everywhere that it was turning into a hunt. Even the Google bloodhounds were having trouble tracking them down.
unsure_zps412aa381.gif
Wow hopefully in two weeks I can find it easier :)

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ordered up my Crown tank today from alluring vapors. Just the tank, will order the RBA next pay day. Looking forward to using TC finally!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a drawer full of tanks that will either just plain leak, or leak when they get half full, or leak because it's Monday. I can't tell you how many shirts I've had to spot clean - I was seriously considering wearing a bib when I sat and chain vaped at night LOL Until I got the Crown:D

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I have a drawer full of tanks that will either just plain leak, or leak when they get half full, or leak because it's Monday. I can't tell you how many shirts I've had to spot clean - I was seriously considering wearing a bib when I sat and chain vaped at night LOL Until I got the Crown:D
I can tolerate many vape related issues as just part of the process but leaks are not one of them. If it leaks, I have no use at all for it other than a nice looking gadget display.

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Awesome guys hopefully it will be here by week end

Not Sure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i think this is one of those "depends on your build" type questions.
depending on juice vp/ pg ratio vs your coil & wicking skills.
my tried and true "pocket" leak proof combo was from a russian 91 with 50/ 50 juice 26 gauge (spaced) with very light cotton on a 3mm bit

Not Sure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is the Lemo 2 generally considered the tank to go with if you just want a rebuildable option? Think I want to get one of these new subtanks, but I only want something to build on, don't plan on getting back into purchasing packs of coils.
lemo 2 to me is a hit and miss. sometimes GREAT, sometimes horrrrrrrrrible! i dont know what it is.
seems to do good with a 50/50 or 60vg but higher than than i cant chain it at higher watts. its still a good tank to me, but now i use it for lower watts with a 50/50 blend, good vape

Hey guys!

Did a search, couldn't find what I'm looking for.

I am looking at getting a tank, I have realized it would very much do me good with my current situation with driving to work, when I'm at work and school...

I have been looking at the Smok TFV4, and the Kanger Subtank..

But I want to make sure whatever tank I get will not leak.

Obviously there is a flood of the market now and whether you want a tank or an RDA there are almost too many options to look at all of them. In all the searching I've done, I've realized that most all of these tanks will state that they have a leak proof design. That's great, except once the end users get some hands on time they find out it isn't quite that..

So I would like to know if there's a tank you guys use that you know 100% (if not 100%, as close as you can get) to being leak proof.

I want to buy my first tank with the confidence that if this guy is sitting in my pocket for a few hours, my pocket won't turn into a wet sock.

Thank you guys for the input :)
Have a great day.
Cubis by Joytech. Check reviews on youtube.

Kiwironic

Member For 4 Years
I know exactly what you mean and I can help you with this:

Solid MTL no leak tank: Aspire Nautilus X - I have one and it is impossible for it to leak as it doesn't have any holes down at the bottom nor sides. I would recommend you get the 4ml conversion kit (about $5 or so)

Solid RDTA, no leak, Limitless 25 plus. Basically, any Genesis style tank won't leak at all as it doesn't have airflow holes or moving parts at the bottom. I recommended the Limitless because it's the easiest one to work with, but there are plenty out there to look at.

Not Sure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know exactly what you mean and I can help you with this:

Solid MTL no leak tank: Aspire Nautilus X - I have one and it is impossible for it to leak as it doesn't have any holes down at the bottom nor sides. I would recommend you get the 4ml conversion kit (about $5 or so)

Solid RDTA, no leak, Limitless 25 plus. Basically, any Genesis style tank won't leak at all as it doesn't have airflow holes or moving parts at the bottom. I recommended the Limitless because it's the easiest one to work with, but there are plenty out there to look at.
what would you compare the nautilus x airflow to? the limitless plus is a truly amzing vape!!

Kiwironic

Member For 4 Years
The Nautilus X airflow is very tight, cannot compare it to anything I have tried as it is truly unique. It's a MTL so you will have to try very hard to get a lung hit off it. I usually use it for long days when I don't want to deal with leakage or anything else (paired with a waterproof damage proof mod) and mostly for tobacco based juices.

Aspire Cleito for a standard subohm tank with fantastic coils. Never have had any leaking issues.

Geekvape Avocado 24 for a fantastic RDTA if you want to build. Zero leaking and incredible flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys!

Did a search, couldn't find what I'm looking for.

I am looking at getting a tank, I have realized it would very much do me good with my current situation with driving to work, when I'm at work and school...

I have been looking at the Smok TFV4, and the Kanger Subtank..

But I want to make sure whatever tank I get will not leak.

Obviously there is a flood of the market now and whether you want a tank or an RDA there are almost too many options to look at all of them. In all the searching I've done, I've realized that most all of these tanks will state that they have a leak proof design. That's great, except once the end users get some hands on time they find out it isn't quite that..

So I would like to know if there's a tank you guys use that you know 100% (if not 100%, as close as you can get) to being leak proof.

I want to buy my first tank with the confidence that if this guy is sitting in my pocket for a few hours, my pocket won't turn into a wet sock.

Thank you guys for the input :)
Have a great day.

I ordered the FreeMax Scylla about 2 weeks ago from Click Ship Vape
its a top fill with amazing flavor..and i still haven't had to change my coil
And No Leaking!
https://clickshipvape.com/search?co...erway=desc&search_query=scylla&submit_search=

VU Sponsors