Inspired by VapeGame's Cancun by Botboy141

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So just had a request come across my desk for a clone of this recipe. Their website gives the correct flavor description but it's been about 6 months since I've vaped this so I know it's not an exact clone. My first throw together of flavors turned out delicious though so figured I'd share. If you like tropical vapes, MIX THIS.

* 5% CAP Golden Pineapple
* 3% FA Mango
* 5% TFA Papaya

Mix it max VG for best effect, likely to be harsh in something like a 50/50 blend. Still need to steep and play with additives/percentages but damn is that tasty. Reminds me of something I haven't had in a very very long time :).

acidrain23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Botboy's is probably better, but I mixed up this very similar recipe a couple of days ago. Very tasty!

(mine was 40/60 PG/VG and I mixed at 12 mg)
Hansen Pinapple 3%
Inawera Mango 3%
TFA Papaya 2%
FE Rum 2%

Its pineapple dominant, could probably go even lower on that flavor if you want more mango and papaya to express themselves. That Hangsen pineapple is good stuff though! More rum would be good to. I have Flavor Express's version- I like it so far.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Botboy's is probably better, but I mixed up this very similar recipe a couple of days ago. Very tasty!

(mine was 40/60 PG/VG and I mixed at 12 mg)
Hansen Pinapple 3%
Inawera Mango 3%
TFA Papaya 2%
FE Rum 2%

Its pineapple dominant, could probably go even lower on that flavor if you want more mango and papaya to express themselves. That Hangsen pineapple is good stuff though! More rum would be good to. I have Flavor Express's version- I like it so far.
Rum would definitely add another excellent layer to this juice. Mine is nothing to get super excited about, it's pretty basic, but it's a good pineapple/papaya/mango. All of the flavors come through pretty clearly and it's excellent from 17.5w all the way up to 50w @ 1.2ohm

VU Sponsors