Become a Patron!

intake rta

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
absolutely love that rta have two now one black and one ss . the black one I use mtl that is mouth to living room ! for me . the ss one I tried direct lung inhale love that to it has more air , don't know why probably the coil a little higher . this is the ta I want more of ,so the problem ?? I have two on order from slow tech for over a month now they say still 7 to 10 days more before they can get them and
no guarantie . offered me my money back . can get some on ebay 50 dollars or so and that fom china ! no thanks . claim is production problems .
the factory who make clones don't seem to have that problem so I guess I am going hat way .ordered some , so hope the quality is ok , heard it is
whish me luck ...rolf

Smiling Ogre

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
absolutely love that rta have two now one black and one ss . the black one I use mtl that is mouth to living room ! for me . the ss one I tried direct lung inhale love that to it has more air , don't know why probably the coil a little higher . this is the ta I want more of ,so the problem ?? I have two on order from slow tech for over a month now they say still 7 to 10 days more before they can get them and
no guarantie . offered me my money back . can get some on ebay 50 dollars or so and that fom china ! no thanks . claim is production problems .
the factory who make clones don't seem to have that problem so I guess I am going hat way .ordered some , so hope the quality is ok , heard it is
whish me luck ...rolf

I do wish you luck. Really enjoy mine a lot. Best tasting top air feed atty I have. Vaping it side by side with a Lotus right now and it's giving it a real run for the money.

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
still enjoing my intake rta and ordered 2 more , finaly after 2 moth they came in ! I am scratching my head so …….did augvape make any changes ?
the airflow adjustment works opposite direction ! fisrt 2 closes clockvise and opens antyclockvise …..the two new ones are opposite !!
all of these are spose to be the originals . any body knows what the story is ?
all else seems the same , vapes as nice and the machining is as nice . just wondering .

VU Sponsors