Become a Patron!

interested in dripping

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello I'm new to dripping and was wandering what a good priced RDA clone. How often do you have to drip e liquid in the RDA? I know everyone's experience is different but a ballpark figure would be great. Does it use more liquid than a rba? Thanks for any help!!!

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They do use more than RBAs, but the flavor and vapor production are far superior. There's a big rant and rave for the Vume Bell right now, it's a Plume Veil clone. Also the Magma and Zenith are good options. The Mutation X is an authentic that's priced like a clone, and I've heard lots of good things about it as well.
Hope this helps!

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you currently build on an RBA? What kind? Chances are you're going to use more juice - a lot. But it largely depends on your resistance...I use a lot of wicking media, usually a 0.3-0.4 ohm dual coil build, drip 10 or so drops every 8-10 rips. Hope this helps as a starting point, but the kind of setup is going to be huge in determining performance.

I'm a huge fan of dual center post RDAs like the Plume Veil or IGO-M for idiot-proof dual coil building, but your mileage may vary...

jahines1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For a dual coil set up and mess resistance you could get a odin by Loki labs

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Plume Veil or Magma should be a good way to start out

or if you want a decently priced AUTHENTIC - you can check out the Mutation X or Infinite CLT - both around 30-35$ and well built from what i hear

VU Sponsors