Interested in trying CBD vape

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by InSainn, Dec 9, 2017.

1. InSainn

InSainn Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'm interested in giving CBD additive to my vape juice a try but I'm kinda lost. The site I'm looking to buy from has 60, 120, 300 and 500 mg to choose from. I don't know if I should start low or high, and as much as it costs I don't wanna get something that isn't gonna be effective but at the same time I don't know what starting with something too strong will do either. Also, will the additive effect the flavor of my eliquid at all? If so, how drastically? And is it safe to use with sub-ohm/direct lung style vaping or is it only recommended for MTL vaping? Thanks in advance for any and all feedback.

gerrymi likes this.
  2. lordmage

lordmage Joined The Crusade - it's PG/VG, not VG/PG!!! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    those sites are most likely selling the illegal form unless your in a state that has allowed the use of non hemp based CBD good rule of thumb when it is talking about the psychoactive properties anything over .3% by weight is not hemp based.

3. Matt_417

Matt_417 Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I've used many bottles of unflavored Koi 500mg. All sub ohm/ direct lung. A bottle lasted me 2 weeks when I started and 1 week now that I'm a couple months into it. I'd like to get back to 2 weeks out of a bottle.
    I was mixing it with my juice and didn't like it. A couple days ago I decided to have a dedicated CBD RTA and I think that'll help me meter it and I don't mind the flavor of it alone.

Add: I'm still really new to CBD and trying to learn as I go. Koi is all I've tried and 50 state legal hemp based from what I've read.

gerrymi likes this.