Become a Patron!

Intro, howdy!

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi...

I'm from / in New Zealand and I've been vaping for 2 weeks today, and haven't smoked a cig in 2 weeks!

I got myself a Kanger Topbox starter kit and also have a couple of Kanger subtanks..

I tried (purchased) an ecig a couple of years back, it was ok but very cheaply made, had major build quality issues and was overall rather dissaponting... That combined with it coming with nicotine free refills really put me off the whole e cig / vaping thing until recently when a work colleague purchased a Subtank starter kit which I though was quite good compared to my previous experience... I was really impressed with the flavour of the juices!

I'm currently waiting on a parcel of juice from the states and am really looking forward to trying some more new flavours!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations on being smoke free for two weeks! And welcome.

Yeah, a lot of us got burned by those cheap cigalikes.

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Congrats on quittin the stinkies and glad you are having a great vaping experience. There are so many options out there now that you can really fine tune your vape. Welcome to the forum!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Congratulations on joining the ranks of the former smokers!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow man 2 weeks is great!! You got the hard part out of the way and now you get to reap the rewards from you hard work. Food is probably tasting better, morning cough is without that green creep and you don't smell like an ashtray!

There's a mountain of information here and an army of good people to help you on your journey! Glad you're here!

VU Sponsors