Become a Patron!

Introducing a new dutchie

Trail

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey i'm Trail from Holland.

Quitted vaping in 2014 where i was using evod tanks and pen style batteries. I make my own juice and had a lot of customers. I sold quite a few of those setups and 2/3 of my customers quitted smoking due to that. However, the laws tightened down and i found myself mixing all day and everyday to order, so i simply didnt see the fun of it anymore.

After 2.5 years of having a break, a guy at work was blowing giant clouds with his Billow V3 on a Cuboid at 0.07 ohm. That peaked my interest and i decided i just gotta have one.

That was 2 months ago. I am now tobacco free for 2 months and own the billow v3 plus with the Cuboid and since yesterday an Alien wth Griffin 25 plus.

I run both mods on 6x LG HG2's, 2x Samsung 30Q's, 4x Sony VTC6's, 2x AWT 3000mAh, interchangably.

My adv is a tribeca clone, i have so many different liquids, but i keep returning to it.

Not much else to report for now:)
~Trail.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, Trail. Glad to have you with us!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. A good place to hang out.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Welcome Trail! I am glad that you are back to vaping! My Grandparents were from Holland and I would love to go and visit sometime, I bet it is beautiful there!
I hope that you like the OBS Tanks after all the trouble you had to go through to get them( from the DNA thread) I took advantage of that sale too, thats why I posted that at $5.00 a tank and then the coupon code, they were giving these tanks away!
I am winding down my buying sprees and those tanks and the SauceLA eliquids are it for a while, way too many great sales! I have been spending way too much on vaping since the US FDA regs, but I want to make sure I will be able to vape for a while, and with the prices so low, I can get carried away!
I quit a 30+ year cigarette addiction, by vaping 2 years ago and want to make sure I can continue vaping for many years to come!
I didn't want to derail the other thread, so I found your thread here! That OP had asked about tanks and eliquids too, but his main question was about DNA mods!

Trail

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yes very true:) Its starting to derail so i wasn't replying anymore there either:) I think those OBS tanks are billow like, so they must be great:)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
yes very true:) Its starting to derail so i wasn't replying anymore there either:) I think those OBS tanks are billow like, so they must be great:)
Those OBS tanks get rave reviews on You Tube. I just got 2 OBS Engine Minis, 2 OBS Ace from Gearbest and now the 2 OBS Crius for $2.50 each from Vapor World, they were giving those tanks away. Just received the 2 Crius today in the mail and they are beautiful, you will be thrilled- great score on those for sure. I bought a Coil Master Kit and some wire from Gearbest and some of the Demon Killer kits(premade coils like clapton, alien and tiger wire) to start learning to wind my own. These OBS tanks are supposed to be easy and leak free. I Hope!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi Trail- I was wondering if you got your tanks yet?

Trail

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great to hear you like the tanks!

Nope, i dont have them yet, sadly enough the friend who is supposed to send them is having health issues.. she needs to take it easy so i said take your time.. i have just received another billow v3 plus which i prefer over the griffin 25 plus. So i have one spare tank. I don't really 'need' the OBS Crius it was just a wanna-have so no biggy :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Great to hear you like the tanks!

Nope, i dont have them yet, sadly enough the friend who is supposed to send them is having health issues.. she needs to take it easy so i said take your time.. i have just received another billow v3 plus which i prefer over the griffin 25 plus. So i have one spare tank. I don't really 'need' the OBS Crius it was just a wanna-have so no biggy :)
Aww sorry to hear about your friend- hope that your friend feels better soon. Glad that you have other tanks and that these OBS Crius can take their time getting to you! At least you were able to get them at a great sale price!

VU Sponsors